shaggio

Ganja Rodriguez AKA Scott Weed

it is with a sad heart I post that our brother Ganja died Monday October 1st. Details are still sketchy at this point so I wont speculate as to what happend. I will say it was not a skydiving related accident.

Ganja leaves a loving wife and two children.

Please hold up a tequila shot for our fallen brother.
Who is Ganja Rodriguez????

it is with a sad heart I post that our brother Ganja died Monday October 1st. Details are still sketchy at this point so I wont speculate as to what happend. I will say it was not a skydiving related accident.

Ganja leaves a loving wife and two children.

Please hold up a tequila shot for our fallen brother.
Who is Ganja Rodriguez????

As i now have no nemesis thursday nights, maybe you could take the roll shaggy:D Miss you ganja, and the drunk calls during poker. I'll win the tourny at the farm for ya:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

The arraingments as I know them to be are a funeral service be at 11:00 Friday at Caughman & Harman Funeral Home 503 N Lake Dr, Lexington, SC 29072. It's the same place that they had Papachulo's

For the life of me I can't get my mind wrapped around this one, man

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

He was a great guy. A big guy. He had a 4 way team of similar sized individuals called Critical Mass. They used to joke they couldn't practice with a Cessna 182. :D

Last time I saw him was the Family of Freaks Boogie in June. I bought his canopy from him. We didn't get much of a chance to talk then. :(

Be weird flying it now. [:/]

Blue Skies Forever

Scott was a really nice guy. I'll miss the random calls when he was bored while driving.[:/] This really brings it home how fragile and short life is. Any moment could be our last.

BTW, I didn't notice any reference yet to his dz.com avatar name but it was "pullhigh".

My sympathy and heartfelt condolences go out to Melanie and the boys (as well as the RBs and Chester family). Just sent her an e-card. I'm sure she's so overwhelmed.:(

I have been told it was a work related accident... that he fell of of a ladder. He just had to get in a tiny bit of free-fall before he went. I'll miss his big, goofy smile.

Eternal blue 111 to you brother. If anyone has pics, please post them.

Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

He was photo shy, the camera made him look 20lbs heavier:D he was like me. Ganja was a down to earth guy, rather humerous at times, especially at poker.He was always the first to go ot thursday night. :D Just another poker buddy we have lost. maybe shannon- daskal- ganja and a random player are up there playing spades right now.I hope they are not waiting for me to come and river their asses as usual RIP all

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Skydiving, Work, DZ, Poker, BASE Friend......Rodriguez Brother, a great guy. I should say a lot more but I am sad and tired, so for now this is the pic of Ganja from the RB site.
We will be going to the service on Friday.

Most important, he is Husband and Father to his Family.
Speaking of Family....Who is Ganja Rodriguez????

Papa Chulo and Ganja in the same year...I'm so sad...

I absolutely loved Ganja!! I can't believe he is gone. When there are more details please post.

Blue skies Ganja. I will never forget your radiantly contagious smile. I miss you...:(

I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Mariposa, Ganja died in a work accident on Monday. He owned a A/C Heating Company. He was on ladders every day. He fell off a ladder and died Monday afternoon. They did check to see if he may have had a heart attack prior to the fall, but the report said he did not. He appently died from the fall. We went to the service on Friday. There is a fund set up for his wife and 2 boys. I will post that info once I confirm the details.
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

Speaking of Family....Who is Ganja Rodriguez????

FUCK GANJA RODRIGUEZ!!!

Was that at the farm?

Yeah. That pic was at The Farm from the 'Broke Man's Boogie' in 2004 when alot of people were at WFFC. That is the weekend Rachel, Papa Chulo, Bob and Blaine decorated the bus. I did my initiation that weekend and met a shit load of brothers from South Carolina. Two of those brothers, Papa Chulo and Ganja are now gone. Shit Shit Shit.....

Edited to Add: Thanks Perra. His family, both by marriage and brotherhood are in my prayers.
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

He was a great guy. A big guy. He had a 4 way team of similar sized individuals called Critical Mass. They used to joke they couldn't practice with a Cessna 182. :D

Last time I saw him was the Family of Freaks Boogie in June. I bought his canopy from him. We didn't get much of a chance to talk then. :(

Be weird flying it now. [:/]

Blue Skies Forever

Damn, just saw this thread now. I met Scott very early on as he sold me one of his canopies and was eventually one of my Rodriguez parents (we were the first initiation jump off the first C130 jump at the WFFC and it was great having someone that was comfortable at my freefall speed). Getting a chance to party with him each year at WFFC was always one of my hightlights and I have some great pictures stored on my laptop from some of those nights. He always pushed for me to come jump with him at his home DZ and now I'm kicking myself for passing up on that standing invite and for losing touch with him over the last year.

Blue ones Scott, you will be missed brother.[:/]
Hey up there,
MAKE ROOM FOR GANJA RODRIGUEZ.

I have never before visited the Blue Skies forum. I am so sad that I picked today to do it. I am glad that I got to see Ganja one more time this summer when we came to SC.
He always sent me email after email when I was preparing stuff for the WFFC. I'll miss talking to him about the event as I set it up next year.

F&*( Ganja Rodriguez

Mini Jefe RR.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]