rwieder

In Memory Of Shane 03-08-2002

Shane Richertz, 27 years old passed this evening at 8:10 P.M.

I think about him every day. He was a "real" friend. Although he was not the safest skydiver in the world, i jumped with him. (To my dissmay at times) To this day i cant jump the DZ where he lost his life. I still shed tears when i think of him, and his contagious smile.

Shane, know i miss you, and loved you as if you were my own brother. Thanks for the memories. God Bless My friend, i'll see you in heaven when i get there.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Shane Richertz, 27 years old passed this evening at 8:10 P.M.

I still miss you to this day Shane. You were one crazy cat man. You are now flying with the rest of our friends with angels that have joined you since you passed. I know this is 6 days late, but i did not forget.

I won't forget again. Take care up there bro, and look out for the low timers.

"Thanks for the memories." God Bless My friend, i'll see you in heaven when i get there.
-Richard-

Shane Richertz, 27 years old passed this evening at 8:10 P.M. 03.08.2002

Shane was a lot of fun, i did some of my first head down dives with him, they were a lot of fun. we went through AFP together, and our wives became friends, and he and i became very close.

My heart still goes out to his wife, Tia, his children, and the rest of his family. Sleep well Shane, sky dive with the angels for me, we'll all be able to join you in your eternal sky dive when our time comes. I miss my friend very much....................

"Thanks for the memories." God Bless My friend, i'll see you in heaven when i get there.

"Gone, But Not Forgotten"
-Richard-

Shane Richertz, 27 years old passed this evening at 8:10 P.M. / 03.08.2002

Hard to believe it's been 8 years now. I haven't forgotten you. I just trying to remember the good times. You were one radical cat! Love ya bro. See ya on the other side. Oh, mind the angels and stay out of trouble.
-Richard-

Well it's been 9 years now & I still remember the good times we had. I won't ever forget you or the good times we had. You're enthusium level was just a bit too high. I will never forget our friendship. RIP.
-Richard-

Well it's been 10 years now & I still remember the good times we had. I won't ever forget you or the good times we had. You're enthusium level was just a bit too high. I will never forget our friendship. RIP.
-Richard-

Well, Shane We've come to the point that this is a new concept that would cause skydiver's to pencil whip log books.
I hope the food is good there as well. It's been 12 years since you passed, and I'be missed you ever since. Thanks for your friendship, the sky dives and laughs we had over the years.

God Bless You:

Richard Wieder Sr.