freefalle

Gabe Driscoll

Gabe, I remember saying goodbye to you in Jax before you shipped to California, but I never thought it the last time our paths would cross. My young friend, your life had just barley started. You brought so much to those around you, Your jokes, your kind spirit and your true love of skydiving, and the pride you had for your family, you will be missed. Your passing is resting heavy on my head and on my heart today. I will miss you. Thanks for being my friend Gabe, I am better for having known you. Fly free fly fast and fly hard Gabe, just how you lived your life.

http://www.10news.com/...13708836/detail.html

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20070719-9999-1m19pubsafe.html

2nd plane-crash victim ID'd as Navy petty officer

Navy Petty Officer 3rd Class Gabriel Driscoll was identified yesterday as the second man who died in a plane crash last week northeast of El Cajon.

Driscoll, 22, of Pueblo, Colo., was found in the Piper PA-28 four-seater that crashed near El Capitan Reservoir. The other victim had been identified as Navy Airman Biejay Clarodeclaro, 20.

The plane took off from Montgomery Field at 6:30 p.m. Friday and was supposed to return an hour later. A sheriff's helicopter spotted the wreckage on Saturday.

The plane was owned by National Air College, a flight-training academy based at Montgomery Field. A message left on the college's answering machine wasn't returned yesterday. –A.R.

Gabe's favorite saying and life motto was

"In spite of all the danger, there comes a time when the animal inside says, "Let me be free." And you must roll the dice and throw yourself into the unknown and see what happens, because that-that is truly living. -Dwain Weston- "

You will be missed my friend.

"Here's to you and heres to me...The best of friends that we shall be, but if we ever disagree - Fuck you...Heres to me." - The last toast I heard you speak the night we made the beach jump into Lynch's. You were, and are still one of the good ones.
Daniel
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
Tasers - Pepper Spray - Stun Guns and more!
www.dallassecuritysupply.com