JankyBob

In Memory of Shannon (girlfalldown)

Hey Guppie,

I have more Shannon Pins. PM me a snail mail. I'll even make it into a necklace for you if ya want.

Hey Bonnie,

Thank you so much for the offer!!! We were able to don the scuba gear and retrieve her last night. :ph34r:

Thanks again!

g
Yay... you losing that necklace made me very sad.

Hey Guppie,

I have more Shannon Pins. PM me a snail mail. I'll even make it into a necklace for you if ya want.

Hey Bonnie,

Thank you so much for the offer!!! We were able to don the scuba gear and retrieve her last night. :ph34r:

Thanks again!

g
Yay... you losing that necklace made me very sad.

It made me very sad too.... remember what I said it also means to me!

Silly girl HAD to go swimming. :S:ph34r:

Love ya!
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

hey Bob i was reading your post about your mission for the animals i have a very good friend in northern calli that may be able to help you, he is a very very good friend he has been doing this for many many years has everything from pigs to camels on the place very very nice place for the animals Please give me a call 815-508-9096 I will do what ever it takes to make Shannon and your dream come true i love her and miss her as do us all blue skies sunny days my friend Kevin

Thanks Kevin! You're freakin' great! I will need all the help I can get with this, so I would definitely like to use you and your friend as a resource. I am leaving tomorrow morning for Best Friends, but I will call you when I get back, if that's cool with you.

Skydivers kick ass, plain and simple!

Bob

hey Bob i was reading your post about your mission for the animals i have a very good friend in northern calli that may be able to help you, he is a very very good friend he has been doing this for many many years has everything from pigs to camels on the place very very nice place for the animals Please give me a call 815-508-9096 I will do what ever it takes to make Shannon and your dream come true i love her and miss her as do us all blue skies sunny days my friend Kevin

Could you hear her laughing as you wrote that post? I don't think its any coincidence that I get the card I need when I am up against you. We never cheated at poker when we were together, but now she slips me cards and tells me what you have. Just a warning.

Bob

I had a dream bob that shannon told me to kick your ass at poker then i thought that is not a dream its regular:D:D I hope your doing good bob. talk to ya soon buddy

Could you hear her laughing as you wrote that post? I don't think its any coincidence that I get the card I need when I am up against you. We never cheated at poker when we were together, but now she slips me cards and tells me what you have. Just a warning.

Bob

I had a dream bob that shannon told me to kick your ass at poker then i thought that is not a dream its regular:D:D I hope your doing good bob. talk to ya soon buddy

Looks like shannon is on my side this week.. I guess its because of the wine she sent me. better luck next time. Tell that cheating shannon i cover my screen when i play you now. That is why you didn't know what cards i had...See, always thinking my friend..I also had a dream that you would be visiting the farm soon biatch
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Happy Birthday baby! I sure do miss you and love you a lot. I had a great day today. I've been at Best Friends for four days now and this place is just incredible. Everybody here knows you, since there was so much money (and love) sent here in your name. The support I have received from the people here has been overwhelming. Today I got to spend time with the pot-bellied pigs and the horses. Tomorrow I'm back with the dogs, learning to take care of those that probably won't be adopted. I'm learning so much here and it has really given me the confidence to make Shannon's Place possible. Everything just seems to be coming together, but I suspect you already know that. This has got your handwriting written all over it. Anyway, I hope to see you tonight when I go to sleep.

All my love to you sweetiepie!

b

Happy birthday Shannon.

HER!!! B|

Happy Birthday girl.. hope you are partying it up wherever you are..

HER!!!:)~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Not sure where to post this, but thought others could relate. I was looking for some chat logs from someone else and ran across this little tidbit...

God, it's the truth.

Cornholio: Hey post a "come get free sex in the pub" thread, then come join me. :)
shannon_dean: lol
shannon_dean: can't right now
Cornholio: bummer :(
Cornholio: I miss you!!! :)
shannon_dean: awe babe! I'm swamped right this second
Cornholio: You know that the pub revolves around you right ? If you're not there people think it's boring... hehe
Cornholio: sure..come when you can.
shannon_dean: riiight
Cornholio: sure, you watch... I'll post a thread about the pub and count the people, then you post one and watch everyone flock in. LOL

Yup, I still miss you. :(

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

This is so beautiful.

Thank you for sharing Shannon and your continued journey with us, Bob. I wish you the best always.

Much love,
~Rosa

I'm going to share in that sentiment with Rosa. (Love you girl). No doubt the dreams you and Shannon share will come to fruition. God bless~Tanya:)
"Wanna cookie little boy?"

Not sure where to post this, but thought others could relate. I was looking for some chat logs from someone else and ran across this little tidbit...

God, it's the truth.

Cornholio: Hey post a "come get free sex in the pub" thread, then come join me. :)
shannon_dean: can't right now
Cornholio: bummer :(
Cornholio: I miss you!!! :)
shannon_dean: awe babe! I'm swamped right this second
Cornholio: You know that the pub revolves around you right ? If you're not there people think it's boring... hehe
Cornholio: sure..come when you can.
shannon_dean: riiight
Cornholio: sure, you watch... I'll post a thread about the pub and count the people, then you post one and watch everyone flock in. LOL

Yup, I still miss you. :(

Im right there with you, still have to many Shannon days that bring me to the day we found out. Almost 3 years and it still hurts.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

hey bob kevin here sorry ive not been around to get back with you im still very very interesed in helping you with yours and Shannons dream please call me as soon as you can my new number is 940 585 1120 love kevin & eboney or you can leave a message at skydive spaceland

All week long I have been grasping at this concept that its 3 years friday and as anyone who knows me can attest to I still have Shannon days. I laugh and cry at the memories and conversations I had with her and I mourn for the fact that her gift of love was taken away from us all to soon. Everyday I walk past her picture in my hall, the one where she jumped into my arms at Dublin and some days its enough to spark a "Is this really what happened" moment.

So heres to a Shannon night, tomorrow is 3 years , and just know GFD, we all live with you in our hearts and even though there are still some tears, I am grateful for the fact that we knew each other enough that I still have Shannon days. CHEERS.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Everyday I walk past her picture in my hall,

I have her picture on my fridge... I'll talk to her, give her kisses, and tell her I miss her!

She was quite the beautiful soul!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Thanks MadJohn! I don't think an hour goes by that I don't think of her, but it's always in joy, not sadness. I was thinking the other day about how much my current life resembles the life that Shannon and I had dreamed of together. There is no doubt I miss her physical presence, but I feel her with me in every other way. I love her in every sense of the word and I will always be grateful that she was such a big part of my life.

Lots of love to you all!

Bob