cderham

Jimmy Tribbett - Team FAF

It is with great sorrow in our hearts that we must share some awful news with all of our brothers and sisters. Our beloved friend and teammate died in a motorcyle crash early Friday morning. Anyone who knows Jimmy knows he was always striving to have the most fun possible both with his family and friends. He passed doing one of the things he loves the most and will always be remembered for being the life of the party and a friend to everyone. He will be greatly missed by many!!

The Visitation will be held Tuesday May 22nd from 4-8 PM and Funeral service will be Wednesday May 23rd at 11 AM at

Weerts Funeral Home
3625 Jersey Ridge Rd.
Davenport, Iowa 52807
563-355-4433

The family requests in lieu of flowers please contribute to the Childrens college fund. Please make checks payable to The Tribbett Family

Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers!

http://www.qctimes.com/articles/2007/05/19/news/local/doc464e7eb69c633509752660.txt

Bettendorf man dies in motorcycle accident
By Kurt Allemeier | Saturday, May 19, 2007

A 38-year-old Bettendorf man was killed early Friday after his motorcycle crashed into the back of a minivan on 53rd Street in Davenport.

Davenport police identified the motorcyclist as James Tribbett, of 3128 Marynoel Ave. The accident occurred about 12:55 a.m. on 53rd Street east of Utica Ridge Road but before the Bettendorf city limits, according to police.

A minivan driven by Paul Benevides, 20, of Rapids City, Ill., was eastbound at or near the 45-mph speed limit, according to police. After passing through the Utica Ridge Road intersection, the motorcyclist accelerated rapidly and crashed his 2003 Honda motorcycle into the back of the van.

The motorcycle rider was pronounced dead at the scene. Benevides was not injured.

The crash remains under investigation

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

Jimmy was a skydiving buddy and a professional friend of mine. I landscape for a living and had called on him many times to handle great big brutes of trees that I am not capable of working with.
Last time I saw him, he had been working down in the area of Katrina and man was he tan and buff looking. HUGE smile on his face (as always).
What a great guy, we're sure gonna miss him.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

He might be gone, but I'm sure he's still smiling.

The team, FAF, won't be the same without him.

I can't make the services in person, but I will be there in spirit. To all the FAF and chicago crew, I love you guys.

-Karen
(lew)
http://www.exitshot.com

Just got the news yesterday- :( I must say that I never ran into Jimmy without him coming over with a big smile and saying hi. That's what I remember most about him was that he was ALWAYS smiling and having a good time! He also seemed to have nine lives, as I once saw him bang in a canopy landing, due to a broken toggle, so hard that I was sure whomever it was was either dead or seriously hurt- sure enough the guy gets up with a smile- and it's Jimmy!! I am gonna miss him, and team FAF without him. God Bless.

Jimmy's ashes were released into the sky July 29th over Skydive Chicago. Everyone would like to thank Rook, Frankie, and the staff at SDC for all the support and dropping what they were doing to make it happen on one of their busiest weekends. Attached are a few pictures. Blue Skies Jimmy!! I miss you more and more each day.

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!

Jimmy,
I was driving to work today. Chris Daughtry was playing on the radio. Home. As usual, that song reduced me to tears. The boys sure know how to pick a fitting song don't they? The flashbacks started, and I remembered the craziness of the WFFC year after year. The memories are still so clear. I visualized the funeral, and such a saddness came over me. Right at the exact moment I was feeling really sorry for all those who must now live without you, the brightest shooting star fell right before my eyes. It was the most incredible sight. Immediately I knew that you were sending a message that you are not that far away. Thank you for that. Please remember us all down here, we will never forget you.
Sarah
Sometimes Femur is a Verb
Sarah...Desea Rodriguez

Just a day past two years buddy! Man how the time has flew by. Thanks for your help the other day butthead. First me then Rob both cutaways on a couple of your old canopies just a day shy of two years. Dude what the hell? :D Don't MAKE me come up there. Love ya bro!

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!