jdobleman

John Kelly, Jr - JP from Byron

Wow. Whenever we were both at the holiday boogies together, Duece always went out of his way to spend time chatting with me and making me feel welcome. How do you put a value on that? I can only hope he got as much from me as he gave. [:/]

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Don't know if anything is planned this evening, but if I can get out of work before 6, I plan to attend the Rosary at 7.

It would be nice to meet some peeps for dinner.

I wasn't able to get out until 6:30 and probably would've missed it completely since it is at least an hour to Antioch from Novato. [:/] I'm sad I couldn't go to the Rosary.

I still don't know what to say. It's been more than a month and I just don't have the words yet. Maybe someday, the tears won't be so bitter. Maybe someday, the words will flow more easily. Maybe someday, I will understand what happened better. Maybe someday, but not yet. Until then, all I can do is tell you again, JP, I love you. Your death has sent me into a very dark place. I dream of you, of our jump together, and of you reaching out and holding my hand in the big blue sky. I wake to a soaking pillow.

Corinne, and the girls - he loved you beyond the pain he was in. You all have been in my prayers, and even though I don't know how to do the rosary, I've done my version of it several times. Please let me know if you need anything. I would move heaven and earth to see that you all are o.k. in the end, so please just let me know.

My love and unending prayers for everyone touched by this loss.

Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

holy crap. the news you miss out on when you don't surf the forums much anymore. learning about a death from the back page of parachutist is a sinking feeling. i hope his family is doing well. he was a nice guy when we met and i always enjoyed reading his opinions in the camera forum. and he had the coolest avatar ever. B|

here was a shot from the eloy xmas 2002 cd he made...it is a shame we never got that big-way built so that he could get a picture of it (20 was the goal for a new dz.com record at the time, i think?)

blue skies, save some beer for me.....
b

Thinking about you lately. I miss seeing your avatar.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Funny thing. I saw the (i think it was) the Dec 2005 issue of parachutist a few days ago while I was going through some old stuff.

I avoided posting in this thread for a very long time.

Deuce,
Thanks for All the posts, pm's, talks and most of all thanks for tripping over my guitar case at the Eloy boogie.
For a very split moment I thought someone was fighting and had gotten thrown down betweenthat the chairs that Aggie dave and I sat in.

I am glad it was just you having a good time.
I am still shocked and saddened that you left us.
My photos

My Videos

I was going through some old skydiving stuff while out for surgery and came across the video of my taking you to the ER when you broke your ankle. I had forgotten how much fun you were on pain meds. You are still the funniest person I have ever known and I still miss you.

Hope you are flying high making all the angels laugh till they pee themselves. You are still missed by so many.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

JP... You've been on my mind a lot lately... I just want to say I miss you..

Funny, he's been on my mind a lot too :(
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I've still got his info in my cell phone. Just can't seem to bring myself to erase it.

Miss ya, Deuce!

Me too, and Barb Duke's information too. I feel like if I delete the numbers, I've deleted them.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I've still got his info in my cell phone. Just can't seem to bring myself to erase it.

Miss ya, Deuce!

Me too, and Barb Duke's information too. I feel like if I delete the numbers, I've deleted them.

Me too. JP's and Barb's. Facebook is another one. A growing number on there as well that won't be removed. :|

Miss you guys!

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

A couple years ago I started a little fund at Charles Schwab to put a little college money together for the twins.

So far have about $1,500 for each of the girls (in a 529 fund).

Anyone who is interested in throwing in a few dollars, email me and we will make it happen. It may not carry them all the way but at least it is something.

Randy Frazier
[email protected]