D_22359

Re: [Lastchance] Multiple Fatalitys In Montana

Lost prairie. 5 fatalities. Pilot, 2 tandem masters. and 2 tandems. The 182 crashed shortly after take off. This is all the info that I have.

Fred and Lenny,

It is with saddest of hearts and deepest of condolences that I wright this. Nothing I say can replace the loss you have suffered today.

If theirs anything I personally can do, I want you both to know that I am willing to help in any way I possibaly can. If you need any help in any way I am willing and will make myself avalible.

To the friends and families of those we lost today I express my most heart felt condolences and while it may not comfort you today PLEASE keep in mind that they died today trying to share with others a sport they truly loved and enjoyed.

B.S.B.D.

Bill

Sorry for the crappy spelling...I've already had 5 shot's for those we lost today

My heart goes out to everyone at LP. :(

My heart goes out to the Lost Prairie community as well. :(

Likewise here!! Hang in there LP, you have friends and family at your side!!!

BSBD,

bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Hey Guys,
My heart and prayers go out to everyone over in LP. I heard the news when i was making my PRCP jump at the Westplains Skydiving DZ in Davenport WA. A few of the Jump Masters there knew one of the guys on board. I am new to this sport but still want to help out in any way I can.

Josh
Q: Why would someone ever want to jump from a perfectly good airplane?

A: Why Not?

my heart and thoughts are with all of you the ones we lost are now flying free forever ,LP your friends are here for you and the familys i got the news over the fox radio station while i was taking my load back from vegas i had to stop i was soooo upset.bsbd my friends you will be missed

Fred & Lenny: You guys are the greatest and literally saved me when I was down. My prayers go out to you and the whole LP family. If you need help with tandems during the Boogie I'd come out of "retirement" and give you a weekend's worth of hard work for no charge. My heart is so heavy over your loss. . . .

Larry Shumard D16806

I just saw the names of the instructors were released to the AP News.

It was rainy and foggy Sunday morning, a stark change from the sunny, clear skies Saturday morning when the Cessna 182 took off with two Great Falls residents planning a tandem jump with two instructors. Instructors David M. Landeck, Jr. of Missoula and Joel Atkinson, of Kalispell, both 25, were killed in the crash, Buffalo Hills Funeral Home and Crematory said in death notices Sunday. The pilot was from out of state and had been working at Skydive Lost Prairie for about 10 days.

For those who have been to LP, I know this isn't news as they were a bedrock for skydiving there.

I'm still having trouble believing this is real. They were both great guys. It will take a long time to heal from this tragedy.

To the family, I offer my condolences. They were great people who lived to the fullest. They have had a positive impact not only to the friends who have posted here, but to the hundreds of other skydivers and students that they met.

Blue skies.
Packin' Jack
42nd Lost Prairie: The Ultimate Answer to Life, the Universe, and Skydiving
25 Jul - 3 Aug 2009
2007 photos: http://www.skydive.com/prairie/pages/prairie.htm

My brother and I jumped with Joel and Dave last July. It was my first jump and his fourth. They were great guys and really kept me confident and calm about making my first jump. They will be greatly missed. My heart goes out to everyone at LP and the families of those who passed away.

I heard the news and called dave cause the names werent released...

my heart skipped a beat when it went right to voicemail...

I didnt get confirmation that it was him until this morning...

all I dreamt last night was that there was another dave at lost prairie and that I had not lost my friend...

I will be sending my footage of dave from our trips to random dropzones to lost prairie...

And I will fullfill one of Daves wishes this summer and come to Lost Prairie and drink one of those beers he raved about so much...

I am still reeling...

Dave Holm
Skyjunky
Ole #5 (somebody might get that)
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Fred, Leni, Mikey and Lena-
Our thoughts, prayers and vibes are with you. :( Stay strong and know that you have a strong support group from all over the country and Canada. The LP family will stand together to help you get through this, as well as the families of those lost. Please share our condolences with them as well...they need it just as much as you do. See you in a few months!

"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

This just sucks. Blue skies my brothers, we'll miss you. The cocks are lessened and I hope the cracks are in top form this year, as the manifest sheet for "Friends" is already too full. :(

Fred, if you're reading this, I'll call you tomorrow. We've got you covered next week with as much help as you can use.

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

This just sucks. Blue skies my brothers, we'll miss you. The cocks are lessened and I hope the cracks are in top form this year, as the manifest sheet for "Friends" is already too full. :(

Fred, if you're reading this, I'll call you tomorrow. We've got you covered next week with as much help as you can use.

Blues,
Dave

You know the Cracks will be ready and we'll even help out during the Chorus. "Friends" will be really tough this year. You have to promise to help out during that one.

To Fred, Lenni, Mike, Lena and everyone in LP and the families of those we lost, my thoughts, prayers and hugs are with you right now.

'Shell
'Shell

I am so very sorry for everyones loss! Love and peace to you all!

HUGS coming very soon!!!!

love,
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?