Shell666

Mac from LP (Lyle MacIsaac)

Today we had a memorial ash dive for Mac at Lost Prairie. I wanted to share some of the images from the event for those who couldn't be here with us. You'll notice as you go through these that there were plenty of photographers on hand so there should be a number of other images available.

HIM!
HIM!
FUCK HIM!

Here's one that Star took. There are more here (including pics from the Memorial at the house and other various LP pics) - I think the pics from the house start on page 7.

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/messages/viewthumb/9862278838-1187748939-28437/
'Shell

I can't believe it's been a year since we lost Mac.

LP last year just wasn't the same without him.

I know he was there in spirit, and in the LOVELY rather lifelike figure of him propped up in the corner. :)
As I start preparations for this year's LP, I think about you more often. I'm gonna miss our talks.

Here's to you Mac. I miss you and love you. :)

'Shell

I to miss Mac, CJ e-mailed me a pic today. Mac flew the load on my first jump many years ago, and we did alot of sky time together. I miss him alot. I still look to the bar and expect to hear hey dick head did ya bring me any rocks....
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward