skyberdyber

Sorry for the cross-post- Danny Page funeral

Listed below are Danny Page’s funeral arrangements.

A service will be held at 3 p.m. this Sunday March 25, 2007 at the Bill Head Funeral Home in Duluth, Georgia.

Bill Head Funeral Home
3088 Highway 120
Duluth, GA 30096
(770) 476-2535

It is located off of Interstate 85 north of Gwinnett Place Mall. It is approximately 39 miles north of Atlanta Hartsfield Airport.
Directions can be found at www.billheadfuneralhome.com

Direct any flowers to the funeral home. There will also be a board to post pictures of Danny that anyone may wish to share.

His unit members at the 123rd Special Tactics Squadron have asked that in accordance with Danny’s wishes, in lieu of flowers you may make donations to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. This fund provides financial aid and counseling to the families of fallen Special Operation soldiers killed in an operational mission or training accident. www.specialops.org 1-877-337-7693

There will be a reception following the service at the home of Bill and Dee Thomasson the address and directions will be provided on Sunday following the service. As his family and in keeping with Danny’s wishes we will scatter his ashes in freefall at Raeford, NC on or about Saturday 28 April 2007. This will be a joint military/civilian function with full military honors.

Please direct any other related questions to [email protected] or Bill Thomasson at [email protected] .

Skydive Atlanta will be hosting memorial dives on Saturday afternoon and the Lino family will be cooking up a large Italian feast Saturday evening to honor Danny. Anyone who would like to come is invited. Many of you may not know but it was Danny’s weekly Sunday night event to go to the Lino’s family home and have dinner.

SDA will close Sunday at 12 noon for the funeral.

You will be missed my friend.

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com

For those of you who are teetering on making it or not:

My mother was blessed to meet Danny through my sister Melanie, my sister Allison, my brother Bart and myself.

All three of us jump, and all of us loved Danny tremendously. I have no words to describe what I and the rest of us feel.

Danny was a loving son to my mother.

A brother to my sis'es, my bro and I.

You would do my mother a great service by simply attending. She loved him so much for so many reasons... please come if you can.

On Sunday nights after we were done jumping at Sky Dive Atlanta, we all drove to my mom's house to eat an Italian dinner. I had to fly in from Louisville KY to jump and be there for dinner; it was that important... Danny was aways there; he was always a good son and friend. I will never miss his laugh making my dad laugh and my two daughters hug him...

Please come if you can...

just bring a story about your experience with Dan and we'll welcome you with open arms.

I love you Dan.

My cell is 502-548-8556 if you have any questions or concerns.

Brian Lino

(although posted under my kid sis's account)