murrays

Blue skies Perry Mumm

Perry was an awesome friend. He died a couple of years ago at Perris. All of us here on the Canadian Prairies will always remember him.

Blue skies Perry!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I had the joy of meeting up with Perry a bunch of times. The last time I saw him was at Didsbury for the Western Conference (?).
It was dark and the bonfire was 100 yards or more away. I knew Perry was there. I could hear him laugh. Who couldn't!

I miss you Perry, you are not forgotton, I can still hear your laugh.
Shannon

Who knew that I would actually miss being woken up in the middle of the night during a boogie by his laugh. Never thought that was possible, but its true.

Perry was a memorable person, and I won't forget him.

Ned
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Four years now since Perry left us. Still think about him and what a great friend he was to everybody.

Blue skies,

Murray
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey