PhreeZone

Condolence thread for Danny Page and Bob Holler

Hi,

I'm Terri, Bob's little sister. Who are you? Where were you? My husband and I met so many of Bob's friends and 'other' family mambers. all the stories and pictures are wonderful memories for us to hold onto. Do you have any Bob stories? Pictures?

anyway, I have a lot of pictures, and extra memorial flyers, B.O.B. stickers etc. My cell phone # is 775-240-1605. Home phone is 775-827-9201.

Danny Page,
Neighbor, friend, sky devil. Truly one of a kind. Thanks for the flight and skydiving instruction. Thanks for the laughter. Thank you for setting an example for us. You will never be forgotten. Blue skies forever. Fly well. Have fun. Chris W
"who's YOUR Danny?"

Danny, you are still an asshole and still messing with me. ;)
I just put the memorial DVD in my laptop to watch again. Guess what happened! Computer crashed. Memory dump. Blue screen.
Thanks a lot, my friend. You can still make me laugh.:(

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Here is a very nice website established in Bob's memory, with photos, stories, etc.

http://www.andthereiwas.com/bobholler/index.html

It may have appeared in this thread already, if so, consider this a bump.

Kevin K.

Bob's own web page with many of his own pictures here:

http://homepage.mac.com/bobflies/

You might want to download the pictures you like as these pages will be taken down if Bob's .mac membership is not renewed.

Albums in his pages:
It's All About Bob | The Adventure Begins | Gettysburg | Skydive Carolina | Jamestown | Colonial Williamsburg | Yorktown | Mariners Museum | Virgina | Break Down In Georgia | World Freefall Convention | Tennessee | Kentucky | Sequoia National Forest | Redding | Reno/The Lonliest Road in America | Bryce Canyon | Grand Canyon (Rim View) | Hawksnest Boogie | Grand Canyon (River View) | Arches National Park | Cambodia; Angkor Wat and Floating Village

--
Be careful giving advice. Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it.

just put a quick video of bob on youtube all my tapes are at the farm. Working on one which will be up shortly. a longer one anyways. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVk2JwFQIs8
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Thanks, Shrek. That was some cool sitflying video of Bob. I sure miss that fucker.:(

Kevin K.

Cheers, the second one i think captures bob. Hey, see you down in deland this week-end. The Bob Holler scramble
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Thanks Lee. Did the 8-way B.O.B. scrambles yesterday at Skydive Deland. Still, not the same without him. After sunset, we all gathered at the restaurant to watch the 8 way videos, after that played a dvd with footages of the Holler's Whatever Ways and there were a lot of teared eyes.
Miss you there. :|

I have so many unforgettable memories of and with Bob, but one of my favorites is when my Mom did her first tandem, and she climbed into the harness backwards. He chuckled and said, "Ma'am, I'd love to take you like that, but you're gonna have to turn around!"

He touched so many hearts and we love him and miss him so much everyday!

Danny--I remember when you came over for Thanksgiving dinner two years ago. You brought with you a bottle of wine and that big boisterous laugh and flashy smile.

Anyway, as a normal Lino tradition (*cough* nuance), we always eat late, and you kept teasing Mama Lino and the Lino ladies about how late it was..yadda yadda yadda.

Well, around 8 that night, FINALLY dinner was ready. Mama Lino puts the turkey on the table, and you did the honor of slicing that bird....

AND IT WAS RAW!!! HAHAHA. You never let us forget about that and gave Ma a TON of shit for it! We told that story at the table this year. I missed you lots.