1 1
moonglo

RIP Hutch (Houston 2/21)

Hutch,

Been thinking about you a lot lately. Probably has something to do with our getting together at WFFC this time each year. I'm glad you got to go to last year's last WFFC. Rest in peace, my friend.

Woof.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I am not a regular visitor to this forum, so i had not heard of Rich's passing. When I saw his name it made me really sad... (i'm actualy crying now).

His name is on my Skydog card, he signed it in 1999.

That year i worked and lived at skydive Houston, he was on some of the best dives i did there. I still have some photo's of those dives on my website.
http://www.skycam.nl/index.html?pagina=us_jumps&showfoto=32
http://www.skycam.nl/index.html?pagina=us_jumps&showfoto=35

Hutch,
You lived a great live, they gave you a great farewell.
I can only hope to do as good as you did!!!

Barry
skydog #1503

And in good tradition: WOOF!!!

Barry

That picture was one of my best dives with Hutch at SDH. It was Mike Blanton's 300th jump and Hutch and all of us had such a blast on the dive and Hutch and I had such a blast doing the little ceremony afterwards. I remember you couldn't keep from laughing.

At Hutch's funeral they showed a capsule film of his life and that picture of that skydive in photo35 was shown and I have to say I almost lost it. Debby Dodge was there and she helped get through it. All I gotta say is Hutch was a unique person and my life is much richer for knowing him.

Chris
[email protected]

Well Hutch, I know I'm a day early, but tomorrow is going to be hectic. Just wanted to drop you a line and tells ya how much I miss ya. I will always cherish every moment of the WFFC no suit, no stress, sunset loads and the fun that was created for and had by all and times had at SkyFest.

WOOF!!! Ya old SkyDog...
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Hutch,

A couple of days late, but you were not forgotten on your BSBD day. Been doing a considerable amount of traveling and Sunday was the first full family day at home in a while. I miss you, Bro and still thank you for your introduction to Buddism. Haven't been staying up on my studies of late, but will get back to it soon.

Until next year...

WOOF!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings,

Hutch we had to add some good ones to the deadmanboogie this year.

Dennis and Ron and others.

Hope that you are turning points together now.
But not too many, got to bust a few here and there.

Ciao Mofo,
Mad Max

AB#10
Skydog#914
Pops #6669
TAB#1

Woof!

Don't go away mad....just go away!