xenaswampjumper

Muff Muff Johnny Gates...........

I don't know what to say or post other than an Icon to the sport and one hell of a man has passed on today......Johnny you will be missed and we all love you asshole!!!!! Thank you for all that you have done to enrich so many lives!!!!! I am very thankful that I was able to jump and spend time with you today!!!!!! Muff muff.....and you truly are number one!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU JOHNNY!!!! HIM....HIM...FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

I am out of town so I wasn't at zhills this weekend and was checking dz.com before heading to bed. Thanks for posting the notice, Scarlett.

Johnny my bro, the dz won't be the same without ya.
He was the most upbeat, positive vibe guy there.
And for many people at zhills, including alysse and me, he was one of the first people to invite us to skydive together as soon as we got our A license signed off. Muffs and all!

You are loved, where ever you are Johnny!

Marc

Oddly, my last glimps of Johnny was of his ASS as he was walking off the back deck to the loading area on his final jump. :(;) How in the world could you mourne Johnny? He was an institution, my neighbor, and a total ASSHOLE!!:ph34r::ph34r:

69 years old, terribly cool, died after the second point of a nice 8-way. His previous jump was in slot on a 21-way... Johnny did not suck. He was a great neighbor. He was a MUFF BROTHER!!.

"Important safety briefing!. Rule number one: DON'T FUCKING DIE. Rule number two: DON'T SLAM THE FUCKING DOOR!"

It did not suck living next to Johnny.

RIP,
Chuck, Muff 2857

You are always so wonderfully poetic!!!! one of your many charms!!!!!! and thanks chuck for not making it two in one day!!!!! What a spectacular show on your mal...we were all cheering that landing!!! we need to keep a few assholes around.....;):D

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

We'll miss you Bro..Everywhere I saw you Bridge Day, Zhills, WFFC, Chester you lit the place up.

My favorite Johhny saying on the way up was "Let's say a prayer.....please God don't let me fuck this up!":D :D
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

It was awesome knowing you MUFF MUFF Johnny Gates. I so enjoyed the jump that you, john, rob, blaine, and myself were on at BD this year.

You will be forever missed, always remembered, Never forgotten

Take a puff for me when you meet St Peter and ask him where the nearest Cloud or Star to BASE off of is.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Yahoo!!!! Muff Muff Muff!!![:/][:/][:/] It's a sad day in Muffdom. You'l be sorely missed.[:/]
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

RIP Coolo Rodriguez. :(

Anytime I saw him and asked him how he was doing he'd say, "Just having fun, loving life."

I know if you truly love this sport the last thing you want to do is die doing it to avoid hurting it but if anybody deserved the right to go out "big" this way it was him.

Blus skies forever asshole. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I cant even express how much we will miss brother Johnny. His contributions to this sport were incredible. His friendship speaks for itself.
It is comforting knowing that he died LIVING life at its best :)This is one (of many) of Johnny's sayings that has always been near and dear to my heart (and Johnny did live life as he spoke it....with an abundance of fun and love) :)
Johnny Gates ""remember have fun & love each other cuz you're only here once"" B|

<>