skyesspot

Blue Skies Tommy D

Hi Tom,

I hope you're having fun right now. I still think of you very often, seems like almost every day.

I was nervous as hell on Dec. 30th this year as I was about to make my first jump at this year's boogie. So nervous, my friends could feel it, but once I got out the door I had a wonderful and safe skydive.

The boogie was great, and Ficus and Ego decided they were going to show up and surprise me on the 31st, just when I thought no Byron folks were going to show.

Your death changed my life in many ways, but it prevented almost certain tragedy, and terrible changes, and when I think on all I've done, felt, experienced, accomplished, since that day. I say thank you to you.

Blue Skies my friend...

Ilea

Tommy...just thought I'd stop by to let you know that I finally have my very own boobie coozie. You were the first person I met that actually had one and it was awesome. The donation went to Jump for the Cause.

Blue Skies buddy. Sure do miss ya.

Marcel
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

Swooping Tommy D...I've got tentative plans right now to make it to Eloy this year. Besides LP 2007 I haven't made it to any boogies other than Byron, in part because of what happened at the end of 2006.

I just want you to know that three years later you are still in my thoughts.

miss you my friend.

Marcel
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

I haven't been here in sometime... My god it really hurts to re-read through these pages.

I'm so grateful to you all for keeping this thread going, for continuing to keep and share your memories of my brother and for continuing to let him and everyone know just how special, loved and missed he is.

I truly believe this would be so overwhelming to him (in the best of ways)!!!

From Tommy, myself and our family... Happy Holidays, Enjoy Every Moment and Be Safe.

We look forward to continue hearing from you all!!!

I can't believe another year has passed... Hard to get thru this day without thinking about you Tom... Hard to get thru the entire XMas season... I'm raising a glass to you too Tommy! Peace...

Please stop by (if only in spirit) when the family comes over on New Years Day!!