skyesspot

Blue Skies Tommy D

Not only was he kind enough to shoot my wedding video but look at the attached picture and see if you can figure out how good a friend he really was. Anyone who has this sheet will know what it means.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those that know how to count, and those who don't.

Those are some great pics of Tommy. I like #2 best, that's how I always saw him. He'd sneak into the hangar (at LP) and find out what load I put him on, then he'd disappear again. Miss that boy. xoox
Once you visit Skydive Lost Prairie
Your heart will never leave.

Boogie with us... www.skydivelostprairie.com

F@#k- Another brother lost. Sorry for the late reply, but I hadn't realized what happened until I saw the Parachutist memorial...
Here's a great memory of Tom at the "old" Skydive Chicago- Waaay back. He was hanging out with Dead Kenny and maybe Downwind Dana, and of course they are partying way too loud, way too long, and they are in this pop up camper. It was cold so I was crashed in my car across camp. Long story short, I am awakened about 5 AM by a loud BANG when some of the old timers set off a huge m-100 or m-250 under the camper! Funny as shit! Those guys were always having too much fun and always Tom had a huge smile on his face! God Bless and Blue Skies.

Tommy,

So tonight we ride. I know you'll be with us on our trip up to LP. I miss you man. We'll crack a Skydiver Blonde for you when we get there. I'm sure you and Joel are causing all sorts of trouble.

Peace my friends.
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

Tommy,

So tonight we ride. I know you'll be with us on our trip up to LP. I miss you man. We'll crack a Skydiver Blonde for you when we get there. I'm sure you and Joel are causing all sorts of trouble.

Peace my friends.

That was wierd. I came into this forum looking for this thread and didn't see it anywhere. I searched for it and suddenly it was at the top. Anyhow, I was just wanting to say basically the same thing. While thinking of the people I'm looking forward to seeing at LP, I'm also stuck thinking of the people I won't. I wish Tommy was en route to Byranada with you. He's most certainly one of those who I'll miss all next week, and he'll be one of my standing excuses for all of those "just one more" beers. [:/]

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Tommy, It's about a year exactly right now since you passed. I'm really feeling that day again right now.

One of the reasons that I didn't goto Eloy this year was due to last years events. I'm really regretting that decision. I think it'd be better to be down there to raise some kiltlifter again.

Tom, I'm a VCL now, wouldn't it be great to work on VPL this evening.