kiim292

Krystal Koch

Happy Sunrise Darlin'!!!!! We love you. I know your birthday party was great. We spoke with Danielle and all your friends. We wish we could have made it to the celebration but we know you understand. We miss you but are so greatful for all your friends that keep you alive in our hearts. It's hard to believe that you are 24 now (but eternally 21). What an amazing flight you had while you were here with us; all your accomplishment in life have been incredible. We love you always...Aunt Kimmie and Uncle Red.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Krys.....
Wherever you are, whatever you are doing I know it's purposeful.....You are our inspiration and we will miss you always, think of you daily and love you forever.....We're sure you are at peace and following the MRO and everything that had meaning in your earthly time. Keep sending those messages.....we know you are watching over us.....LOVE Aunt Kimmie and Uncle Red.

It's hard to believe that 3 years have gone by. Seems like yesterday that you Krys were flying high! With those bright green eyes, vibrant smile and life goals set as high as you could ever fly. Not a day passes that we don't celebrate your life with us. Someday we will be celebrating with you again. Come on by for your heinekin celebration tonight. Your leaving us has been devistating but we have learned so much from you. You truly are a blessing that God gave us for those 21 years. We love you always!

Ok...It's been 4 years of Christmases that we miss Krys....Uncle Red bought me a digital frame this year and let me tell you......The best is downloading all the pics of Krys and her extended family. I now have over 2000 pics on there (OK, not ALL of her,but more than anyone else). Every one of the pictures brings all those WONDERFUL memories back. We are truly enjoying seeing the (memory) pictures of her smiling face.....She never was without a smile. Thank you to all of her friends who kept that smile on her face. We are sooooo proud! Krys.........We love you and will cherish your memory forever. We miss you. LUV U forever....Aunt Kimmie/Uncle Red

Hi Krystal!!! It will 5 years tomorrow!!! How time flies sometimes, but slows when we think of all our memories of you.....We know you are flying high!!! You will get your flowers in the Keys tomorrow; Mom, Dad and Jaime are already there and ready to throw them to you. You will also get your green bottle toast tomorrow from me and Uncle Red and all your St. Augustine Friends. We really miss you sweetie. It's so surreal; we all miss you so much as I know all your friends do too. We will see each other again someday. We love you and always will.....Aunt Kimmie/Uncle Red

Hey Girl...you got your 6-pack last night. Someday you'll get them without tears!!! We love you and hope the green bottle are loved by all of you (Piers, Egon, Bruno and of course YOU!!!!) Thinking of you yesterday, today and always!!! xoxoxoxo

It is so hard to believe you have been gone so long. You all cross my mind and I still find it difficult to think about. I remember that last weekend, we celebrated Pierce's birthday on the beach by your house. We laughed and laughed....and drank Heineken lol. Just wanted to just let you know, you are all still on my mind. Hope you are all flying free and laughing.

Can you believe today is 7 years. For those who never had the chance to know her, she is AMAZING!!!! Just google her name, I need say nothing more. Our hearts still break, we continue to shed tears but we continue to cherish our memories. Our family is stronger for the lessons she taught us. Today her mom, dad and sister returned to Key West and tossed those roses as they do every year. Aunt Mimi and Uncle Red toasted and fed her Crepe Mertle tree with Heinekin (to our "green bottle" girl). To her friends/extended family, I'm sure she is watching over you and I know how much she loves you; then and forever. I always come back to this site as I know how much this family means to her. Thank you.

Aww...I saw this thread at the top and thought, "has it been another year already?" I truly cannot believe it has been 7 years since Krystal's passing. When I think of her, I remember that smile and the light in her eyes, and she was so smart! She truly was a special girl. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It's sometimes hard to believe Krys has been gone 8 years. Sometimes it seems like yesterday she was playing the flute in our wedding and yet reality strikes. July 30th will never be the same for our family and I am sure her friends feel the same. We carry on and try to live by the lessons she taught us by being the remarkable person she was. She was born an amazing soul and I am sure she is an amazing angel. I will love her and miss her until my final breath. We shall meet again one day. Love from Aunt Mimi!

It's been a while since I have posted. Not because I forget to, but sometimes it is difficult. July 30 this year will mark the 10 year anniversary of Krystal's sunset. That is hard to take. So many things have happened in those years, but one of the BEST was the Grad School Graduation and the Marriage of Krys' Sister Jaime. Now known as Jaime Koch Hastings. We know Krystal was right there with Jaime on that beautiful September 27, 2014 day! We Love You Krystal Forever and Always!

Missing you every day my dear girl, but mostly today. It is so hard to believe we lost you 10 years ago. You now have those wings to keep you in the air. No more planes or parachutes. Fly free my precious one. You have taught so many so well. Praying you, Piers, Egon and Bruno are toasting tonight. Don't forget to hug our loved ones with you for me and Uncle Red. WE MISS YOU EVERY DAY. Thanking God that love is eternal!