kiim292

Krystal Koch

Hi Everybody...Every now and then I do a google search for Krystal Koch..( well, not every now and then but almost every night) I am amazed that I almost always find something new. To think that she has been an angel for almost 16 months, it amazes me that I find something new each time...Sometimes it takes me longer than others, but who cares....I see her name! To think that on Friday 11/17 she would have been 23.....It's hard to imagine that she is an angel now...flying "free" and flying "high"...There is not a more proud
AUNT as me and I will love and admire her forever.
I can't imagine anyone as talented and intelligent as her..but then again I am prejudice!!! (She has my genes) She has had the most amazing "extended family" and I so love each and every one of you that love and supported her in her goals.....Wouldn't she have made the best "astronaut"????? Thank you all and please, think of her on Friday night 11/17 and say a prayer for her happiness in the "life everafter" and her ability to watch over all of us. All of her friends and family that she so graciously loved and supported in her short time here oh earth.
She is still with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU KRYSTAL...............AUNT KIMMIE

Hey Krys.....Red and I are off tomorrow for our honeymoon. Go figure it's been 2 years since the wedding. I'll always see you in my memories playing that flute for our ceremony. You were so beautiful and the music you played was absolutely gorgeous. Guess What? we found the bubbles you left us. Right near where Devon (age 3 at the time) proposed marriage to you with the little gold rings. You were so gracious to him. You left us so suddenly but I now know that there is a purpose for everything. Keep the messages coming to all of us, we do get them. I love you sweetheart and will miss you always. I'm attaching a picture of your flute performance at the wedding so all your friends can continue to see how beautiful you are. And to think it was a short 3 months after the wedding that you were gone. We love you.......Aunt Kimmie and Uncle Red

We're back sweetie....from Cozumel. Thanks for your presence. You were truly amazing. When we boarded the twin engine (2 Propeller) plane I was petrified, but when flying over the Keys and Key West I knew you were there. We saw a shadow of the plane, above the clouds and there you were....the rainbow totally around the shadow. I only wish my camera was in hand to show your mom and dad that you were here. They would believe too!!!!! I know you are with all of us daily. Please help Gramma and Grumpa now with their health issues I know it's within your strength.....We love you babe and thanks for the great honeymoon you gave us.
We'll love you forever....Aunt Kimmie and Uncle Red
Here's a pic of Gramma, Grumpa, Krystal, Jaime (sister) and Cousins JJ and Daniel

It's very special to us to see new pictures of Krystal that you all may have in your storage. Brings her closer each time as we always see the same pictures to remember the GREAT times with her. New pictures somehow renew her with us. Therefore I am attaching a picture I have in my album which you, her friends, have never seen...From her HS graduation party. One of her and Ann (her mom),. Seeing new pictures really help! It's Memorial Day and SHE will be eternally 21 years old to us.....even though we lost her 22 months ago! FLY HIGH KRYS!

Well, Uncle Red and myself (Aunt Kimmie) just returned from the park down the street to see the Atlantis Shuttle Launch....as expected, it was absolutely awesome. For those who knew Krys, her dream was to engineer on one of those!!!!! Well, she sat beside the pilot tonight to show us the most spectacular site. We live is St. Augustine FL and when they launch those shuttles and rockets.....Well, you can imagine our emotions. OK, I know....I'm the "Obnoxious Aunt" . But so proud of Krys. I'll attach one of her pics from the tour her mom, dad and sister Jaime took of NASA just prior to the MRO launching with Krys' name on the nosecone!!!! Heavenward side!!!! HOW COOL. She will ALWAYS fly high and free!!!!!!Thanks Krys for all those signs you send and please keep the crews safe! LUV U
Aunt Kimmie (The pic is of MRO with sister Jaime...aren't they beautiful!!!!!!!!)

A MESSAGE TO KRYSTAL:
HEY SWEETIE..YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB WATCHING OVER GRAMMA LAST WEEK WITH HER SURGERY; WHAT A SUCCESS!!!!! I'M HOPING YOU STILL HAVE THE POWER TO WATCH OVER GRUMPA THIS WEEK. GRUMPA IS HAVING THAT DANG BYPASS/VALVE REPAIR ON THURSDAY...PLEASE BE WITH HIM......WE ALL KNOW HOW PRECIOUS YOU ARE TO THEM AND HOW OFTEN WE LOOK AT YOUR PICTURES AND TREASURE ALL THOSE MEMORIES...
YOU HAVE DONE SO WELL WATCHING OVER ALL OF US THESE PAST 23 MONTHS.....KNOW THAT WE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING....SORRY HONEY....I JUST NEEDED TO TALK TO YOU!!!! WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TERRIBLY.....LOVE AUNT KIMMIE AND UNCLE RED

It will be 2 years on the 30th....It's hard to believe. We will be toasting her at our house at 9:15pm with green bottles (Heineken). We miss her so much.....Her friend Mullet(our yellow lab went to meet her 2 days ago and I know they are flying high together) and Krys are skydiving together right now and it's a great feeling knowing that she was there to meet him. Bless you Krys....We love you! Aunt Kimmie and Uncle Red....(take care of our boy please)

Hey Krys...I almost forgot to tell your friends....(I know you already know) Grumpa came home from Rehab on Wed 7/11 and is doing much better thanks to you from his 7 bypass heart surgery. We know you were watching...We'll all be there to meet you...I promise....it's just not time yet for all of us!!!!! Thanks for watching over us!!! WE love you!

ive been going to panama city beach on the weekends. a little "me" time from the army life at ft benning ga. well this weekend on the drive back, i had the windows down cruising down the highway. all of a sudden there is this hornet/bee/wasp type thing, not sure what it was, but flies in the window and lands crippled in my lap ready to sting. anyways, it reminded me of krys because once i went to her house and she wasnt there, so i left a note on her door clippy thing. but when i go to put the note, a hornet/bee/wasp type thing crawls out from behind it onto my hand. crazy stuff :p

i owe alot to her. its not easy being fearless. but whenever something seems scary, i just think of krys and bam. its not so bad. best case scenario, i conquer my fear. worst case scenario, i get a chance to find the greatest person i ever met. win/win.

Do skoroy vstryechee

\m/

R.I.P. Krystal. I'll find you again.

Wish I knew how to PM

Click on a person's user name. In the new screen that pops up, scroll to the bottom to "send private message". Click on that and type your message! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey Sweety...It's two years tonight......You were with us tonight....I'm sure you know that....We poured enough Heineken on your tree tonght that you'd be "trashed".....A beautiful night with a full moon....All your family thinking of YOU, Piers, Egon and Bruno...We sure do miss you. I'm sure you got the flowers Mom/Dad/Jaimes threw you at Key West..that's your home....eternally!!! We love you Krys... and you will always be cherished and never forgotten!!!! xoxoxoxo Aunt Kimmie and Uncle Red.

Hey Krys....It's that time again....Sunday is the annual day you would appear at my door with that big blue bow on your head......I so look forward to my birthday present..(YOU!!!) Moving to Florida was made so much easier knowing you would be here to visit...I always thought that I'd have family so close and we'd see each other so often. If only I'd known that would be so short lived. Red takes great care of me, especially now with all we've been through. I know you are helping my recovery and I'll be walking soon. I saw your rainbow the other day. Your colors were so vibrant. I'll miss you again this year with the blue bow....It's so hard to believe that this is my 3rd birthday watching for you to drive up in your Jeep with the bow. I love you sweetie and will miss you alway....BTW Uncle Red and I will be at your birthday party with all your friends. November 17th is your sunrise and July 30th (2005) is your sunset. (Notice I didn't put the year of the sunrise)...You will always be 21 in my heart. We love you Krystal...FOREVER!
Aunt Kimmie