dzolloyd

The passing of Chris Hadley

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all your kind words. Chris was the light of my life. I was always so proud of him and he always wanted to make me proud. Like when he got his LPN licens, and all the great dives we did together with our AZ Airspeed friends at the WFFC. Then I had to break my leg swooping the pond and he drove me all the way home. He lived with me at my home in Morris,Ok since we was going to school to become an RN. So every day when I wake up and he's not there with some witty comment is gonna be tough. All I can figure is that Jesus had some tandems to do in Heaven and he needed a good hearted, great video guy to go along with him. That's the only thing that keeps me sane. Blue skies my Son, my best friend. Love your dad

Big thanks on behalf of Spanky and Chris for the many 50+ skydivers who showed up for Chris' service at the funeral home. I do believe we outnumbered other friends and family. Just shows you skydivers can be a close bunch of crazies.

After the service we signed Chris' log book for Spanky. Later at Spanky's home Michael Nowatney and Justin Kehler jumped into Spanky's yard near sunset -- Justin wore Chris' RW suit and jumped Chris' canopy. It was a fitting end of a hard day.

On behalf of Spanky, thanks again!

Blue Skies little buddy!

steveOrino

Big thanks on behalf of Spanky and Chris for the many 50+ skydivers who showed up for Chris' service at the funeral home. I do believe we outnumbered other friends and family. Just shows you skydivers can be a close bunch of crazies.

After the service we signed Chris' log book for Spanky. Later at Spanky's home Michael Nowatney and Justin Kehler jumped into Spanky's yard near sunset -- Justin wore Chris' RW suit and jumped Chris' canopy. It was a fitting end of a hard day.

On behalf of Spanky, thanks again!

Blue Skies little buddy!

Sounds like a good sendoff for a good guy:)