PhreeZone

Michael Scott Nielsen - Condolences

As reported in the Incidents fourm:

A 27-year-old Lancaster man died after a sky diving accident in Taft Saturday afternoon.

Michael Scott Nielsen crashed to the ground after attempting a low-altitude turn at about 12:30 p.m. Saturday, according to a news release from the Kern County coroner's office.

He suffered major traumatic injuries as a result and was taken to Kern Medical Center, where he died five hours later.

BSBD
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Post from RIPMICHAEL :

WOW,, I couldnt belive the news last night and here it is!

My deepest condolencses go out to him and K, and the His best friend that was there with him!!

He was a great guy and a great Friend I will defintly miss him!!

sincerly,
TK

Post from nicolesheridan:
Mikey's wife said that he wanted a memorial jump and ash dive. If you know of anyone at Cal City who would like to come to Taft for it, please let me know and I will send info when I have it.

BSBD "Little Mikey"

Thanks,
Melissa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But, the self is not something that one finds. It is something that one creates"- Thomas Szasz
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

My condolences to his family and friends.

Fly free forever.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

OH NO!!!!

Such a cool guy. I'm so sad this had to happen [:/]

My heart goes out to his friends & family.

Fly free forever Mike

ps: a couple of photos of Mike from a visit to Skydive Taft.

--------------------------------------------------
"Well, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripe, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol!"

Couldn't believe it when I heard it on Saturday. We've lost another really good one.

Mike was a wonderful person...full of energy, playful, adventurous, and a dear friend. I was so very fortunate to have known him and to have become closer to him as friends in the past couple of months.

To his wife and everyone else that loved him, I'm so sorry. Taft has become like a 2nd home to me and is such a wonderful place; His energy will be greatly missed.