KCSkydivingCtr

Dave Paternoster Memories

This weekend, we lost six fellow skydivers, including a good friend to many, Dave Paternoster. We have set up a memories page for Dave which can be viewed at http://www.kcskydiving.com/dave.html. We ask that any memories, pictures, or comments be posted here or sent to [email protected] so that they can be added to this page.

God bless,

Paul and Joanna
The Kansas City Skydiving Center

Dave, I'm going to miss our big-boy freefly jumps. I looked forward to jumping with you at the many boogies we found ourselves at. Pat and I will always have room for you on our big-boy loads. We will all miss your kind heart and big smile.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the rest of those that perished in this terrible crash.

Fly free our brother.

Later,
BASE864

I had the pleasure of being a passenger when Dave was getting his tandem rating. One of the most fun jumps I ever had. He was a great person with a true passion for the sport. I will cherish the memories I have of big Dave! Prayers to his family.

Dave was the coolest! He was the first person I met when I went out to Quantum to do my first Tandem. We walked up and he was there packing his chute after a jump. He was the first to walk up with a smile and talk to us. I've never forgotten that.