dqpacker

Mark Foster

This SUCKS.>:(
Mark you were one of the nicest, kindhearted people I have ever meet in my life. Thank you for all the things you did for us at baldwin. Tonight we drink to you and we wil be drinking your beer, you know the good stuff you left in your fridge.
We will also be doing a sunset hopnpop load tonight, mark loved his hopnpop's.

Raise one for Mark tonight and all of our brothers and sisters we have lost so far.

Peace and Forever Blue Skies Mark.
DQ

I didn't know Mark, but when I saw he'd passed away I did a search on some of his old posts.

He didn't post much but what he did was fucking HILARIOUS. :D:D:D

Blue ones, Mark.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Unfortunately I never got to meet this exceptional guy. After reading his posts, he seemed to be one hell of an individual. The world always needs more creative thinkers. I have no doubt that he will be truly missed by all that he inspired. Blue skies, relax, safe trip. [:/]

Blue Skys Mark... also didn't know you...

But I do like his sig line...

" ...if ignorance is bliss, I'm in Nirvana... you don't know what you don't know 'til you don't know it. "
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm in absolute shock. Mark Foster was an amazing man in my life. He was so generous and went way out his way to love and care for me. When I thought I had no friends and everyone left me, he was there and even came down to Florida over the holidays to freefly with me at Lake Wales. He was such a gentleman. I just called his cell today and thought it was really odd that he didn't pick up or call back.[:/]

I love you so much Mark and am in so much pain that we can't jump down here for awhile..but ya know what?...I'll be at your cool dz up there someday soon and make it up to ya;)

Blue Skies My Friend, Fly Free...Cya Soon!

Thank you to everyone.
Tonight was hard. There was a full otter load of hopnpopers at sunset for Mark. I'm really drunk right now, but I will post photo's tomorrow.
Tomorrow is going to suck.
Hope to have a drink with all of you that I haven't meet.
Thank you again from everyone in Baldwin.
BSBD
DQ

Thanks DQ for posting in bonfire ... I was looking for it. A few of us tipped back a few to Mark tonight in the cities.

Jesus C.... Mark was a helluva guy - never an unkind word about anyone and ready to help you out in any way. Always looking to make someone else's day (pizza, wine, making a wise crack to make you giggle ...)
This is a HUGE loss ...
and it sucks big time >:(

We'll be jumping with 'ya in the biggest sky of them all someday, Mark!

"Maudit marde" ...
Miss 'ya, my friend
Peace, Love, and Good Happiness Stuff

Mark was really particular about flossing his teeth morning and night and taking his vitamins daily...perhaps that is why he didn't look anything close to his actual age.

When he came to Lake Wales and hung out with me for a weekend, I sung Karoke and he thought "wow, you're brave to do that" while he drank some milky liquor drink...then I got him up there on stage for "Love Shack" by the end of the night:ph34r: Lake Wales loved him and expected him every holiday season between Christmas and New Years...it was his tradition:)
I feel beyond blessed and privileged to have had such a wonderful man in my life...

Mark Loved Hop n' Pops.

The NPSL (regional NSL league) has half of its meets in Baldwin. I fly the tail slot and my team was usually first out. Mark and I were usually sitting next to each other near the door. He had the best positive attitude, always in a good mood and ready for a laugh.

Blue Skies, Mark!
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Words simply can't do any of this justice.

Blue skies forever, Mark.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Mark is going to be missed a lot. I'm sorry for those that knew him well. Wow....this is really tragic! Blue skies Mark!!!

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

So sad that we lost another friend. I never met Mark, but he sounds like he was a great guy. My condolences to his friends and family. :(
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Mark....
You were one of the most generous, non judgemental, fun loving, kind hearted people I've ever met. You greeted all with your big smile and confused all with your goofy shoes. I'm so glad you had a trailer this year so you could experience the DZ the way all should at some point. And I'm glad us girls were able to give you our show a few weeks ago, I still remember that look on your face and all you could say was "WOW!" I will miss you a ton and look forward to the day we meet again. God Speed my friend!