wildblue

tcnelson

I didn't know Ted as well as some of the more regular jumpers at SGC did but I've still gotten to jump with him, hang out with him, and have stood around the bonfire with him on more than one chilly Ohio night.

Goodbye, Ted.

He made it into one of the best pictures that I took during the SGC Memorial Day Boogie 2005.

the one person you could rely on to be at the dropzone every weekend pretty much no matter what....

ted man i logged 95% of my jumps with you!
i have this great image left in my head about the one sunset tracking dive we went on at SGC one day and you and i were kinda fumbling in the back and couldnt keep up so we ditched the dive and did our own little freefly 2 way. I thought it was so cool i can totally still see your image with the sun behind it. one of my favorite jumps and im glad you were on it.

im still having a hard time accepting the fact that youre gone, infact i am not sure if i still believe it yet or not.

i wish i could have been there with you when everything went down. im so sorry that i wasnt...

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

We will miss you "little sweetpea"!

You will be part of SGC forever:)
We are having a spaghetti dinner this weekend and Jim and I will set a plate aside just for you, and Jim will toast a glass of milk for you:)
Love and hugs to you in the blue skies surrounding the whole wide world.

Jim and Lee West

Memorial arangements are not finalized yet but they will be taking place the weekend of August 19 and 20. A memorial will be held on the 19th with some sort of memorial jump (or jumps) to take place on the 20th. More details on this will be posted soon.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Ted, my brother from the sky. You are most dearly missed by everyone. I hope you are well in the eternal big blue sky. I think about you often and wish I could have one last hug. I am so thankful to have know you the time I did. I couldn't ask for a more genuine friend than you. I'm sure you don't miss me waking you up on the weekend mornings by calling your cell phone, whining that you weren't at the DZ to jump with me yet.
In your honor, my friend, Lori and I came together to make a memorial sticker for your friends to remember you by. The stickers are rad and you would even rock one on your helmet if you were still around!
If anyone is interested in a sticker or 5 in our friends' memory, please email me and I will put you in touch to see that you get some. I am not sure how much they cost, but I think Lori may be donating the profits to Life Connection of Ohio http://www.lifeconnectionofohio.org/ a local chapter of Donate Life, a non-profit organization for organ donation.

i miss you ted