scaryshari

Re: [scaryshari] JumperConway...RIP :(

I detatched this post from the other thread so everyone would know the sad news. I am so shocked, in your last post on the 4th you said he had his first treatment and was still feisty.

Sigh...another friend gone. :(

Please keep us informed of the Memorial Services and if his family is accepting donations to any charities in honor of him.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OMG!! I can't believe this....

I loved him so very much..he's in my heart forever. My heart goes out to his father who has endured the loss of his wife and now his baby[:/]...damn.

Fly free, my friend. I will do my best to honor you recent request.

What? [:/]

Conway, I was just looking through my log book yesterday and saw that I needed to get you to sign it for your birthday jump we did together and my 200th..thank you again for making my 200th jump so special..it was a blast... even if it was on my belly ;). You had become a good friend to me....this comes to me as such a shock...I will miss our shot nights at the Tavern when no one else showed up. I could always count on you to be there with me til the wee hours. Fly free forever...I will miss you..

Amanda

*Edited to add a couple pics

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Personal_Galleries/Sopheavy&image=0162888-R1-022-9A.jpg&img=&tt=

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Personal_Galleries/Sopheavy&image=0162888-R1-034-15A.jpg&img=&tt=

Holy hell,

Conway, i will never forget how you took me aside and jumped with me all day to help me learn. The things you taught me about skydiving and helping newcomers are things i have passed on to others. I will never forget you brother, fly free.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Conway died last night.

Complications from a blood clot.

I'm so sorry to all that loved him. As soon as I get more details I'll let you know.

Blue Skies forever Conway.:(

WHAT?

DAMN!!!>:(

Awwe Conway.[:/]

Awwe Man - :(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

He was talking about how much he loved teaching and taking noobs up in the air, and watching them learn and grow in the sport. He told me to tell you guys that he really loves all of you....I told him he was being sappy and giving up and to stop wasting energy on that crap and to start fighting...

So during his goodbye (when he first thought the cancer was gonna get him):

Conway loved flying with all of you, no matter how many jumps you had, he was happy always wanting to help/teach new jumpers and it brought him so much pleasure to watch each of us grow up..knowing that he gave something to everyone.

He was anxious about recovering for TSR and upset about missing POPS this year...but the man loved the bigway stuff. So, Brains, your post cut to the core of what he wanted most from the sport...knowing that people appreciated him.

I know we're all in shock and I'm so sorry for everyone in has family.

Shari

is