scaryshari

Re: [scaryshari] JumperConway...RIP :(

He was talking about how much he loved teaching and taking noobs up in the air, and watching them learn and grow in the sport.
Conway loved flying with all of you, no matter how many jumps you had, he was happy always wanting to help/teach new jumpers and it brought him so much pleasure to watch each of us grow up..knowing that he gave something to everyone.

That's what I always respected about Conway. He gave so much back. You'll be missed, Brother!:( Blues!
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

WTF?!!!!

My reaction entirely. I got a call this morning about it. I was just talking to him last night; he was pissed because he was getting different stories from people, the right people weren't in because it was July 4th and half were out on vacation. He was looking forward to getting the straight scoop.

But he was getting the good drugs.

BSBD, Conway
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh NO!!! :(:(

Rebecca & Conway

Downside: We miss you.
Upside: No more pain, no more cancer, plenty of blue skies, and your Mom's open arms.

Here is more . . . From the same night?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Conway's presence will be missed at the DZ. I will miss hearing him jokingly daring me to jump his little napkin of a canopy.

Conway was a dedicated teacher and jumper. He could be counted on to motivate others to jump.

Snow-in-outs will never be the same.

Blue Skies Conway! We'll miss you.;)
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

Blue Skies Conway. I will miss you at the TSR's and the big ways. It was always cool to be on the plane with you. I wish I could have gotten to know you better.
Love and Blues and No Wind Days Forever!!!

tom
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

OMG, please tell me NNNOOOOOOOO

I just got your PM and was going to call him. Damn, this so sucks. Now who is going to pull me down to my slot when I do the "wait till it settles" and take too long? Who is going to make me laugh till I pee in my pants because he was drunk dialing me? I'll miss you Conway. Hug your mom for me. Fly free hon...know you will be missed.

Love ya,
Mouth

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Just thinking about this again. Shit shit shit shit shit. POPS-way won't be the same this weekend.

Again, shit.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)