waltappel

GirlFallDown...BSBD

its been just over a year now and it still makes me hurt to think that our Shannon is in a place we can only dream of, she flys over the mass of human flieght forever ,as one day we all will do I miss her all to much ,your post ,comments, laughter , sadness ,love but most of all the love you gave all of us cant and will never be replaced Shannon i miss you honey love you much kevin& eboney

Hey Wild Ass,
I was on a sunset beach load to the FloraBama on Saturday and was thinking about you. Hope you, Lee, Bob, Johnny and Beezy are playing poker and laughing at my shitty free flying. If you get a chance help me out sometime. You always made it look so easy. I really miss you sweety.[:/]

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Attaching a few of my favorite photos.

Re-reading through these, I noticed something. Your three pictures are of three different times and places, and I was at each of them too.

I miss Shannon. [:/]

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Re-reading through these, I noticed something. Your three pictures are of three different times and places, and I was at each of them too.

Funny thing is one quick look at each photo and I know exactly where it was taken and then there's a flood of memories from the weekend... and Shannon's role in it. :D

I miss Shannon. [:/]

Yeah, me too. [:/]

I was in San Francisco about a month ago and KFOG was promoting the hell out of the Kaboom fireworks show for this year and it took me right back to 2005 when I was on my road trip and Shannon invited me to stay at her apartment when I was passing through NorCal. She calls me up a couple days before and says "Hey, you remember Cornholio? He's got some tickets to go on this boat for Kaboom that night - do you want to go?" As if I might say no. :D:D Beth and Sean and Matt's then-girlfriend (now wife) and a friend of hers rounded out the group ... I still have great memories of that night, and later on just hanging out in jammies at Shannon's apartment shooting the shit with her.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So with Shannon on my mind, I opened this months Parachutist..... The month of her birthday (June 6th). And there in the center with all the swoop pics is her WING. Her Katana. It make me smile to see it flying every weekend. But it was just poetic to be in the June Parachutist. The colors of the sunset....

.... miss you sweet Shannon....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

So Friendster reminded me that it was Shannons birthday coming up.....i forgot as ever and now im even celebreating it late! Had a look through some pics of her..always makes me giggle :)

Theres always things I want to share with her, something funny or fucked up that she would be just the person to share it with...the stories are just gonna have to wait. Sometimes im just looking at her MSN addy and willing it to go online just for a second so i can say hi!

Never far from my thoughts and its nice to see everyone back here thinking the same.

While waiting for TS Fay to hit I went through some old vids I had. Found one I mixed of swooping in Byron from about three years ago. It was a great time in my skydiving life. I posted the clip on the video page.

Opening sequence has a shot of GFD on the ride to altitude. One of the sweeter swoops is Tommy D. Couldn't ask for greater people with whom to jump. BSBD friends.