waltappel

GirlFallDown...BSBD

Still drinking Malbec in her memory, every time.

madjohn

Yup, made a toast to her on Sunday with a good bottle of Malbec.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I know it's really weird, but I remember Shannon a lot. I still have her old emails and her IM connections. I just can't remove them from my lists of people I know. I miss her terribly. She was a true friend and really did care about us all.

CHEER SISSY!! Having a cold one now in your honor!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I had The Rainbow Connection stuck in my head today, which then lead me to this thread...

Not sure why my mind associated Kermit the Frog and Shannon :S Maybe it's the lyrics... Keep dreaming, keep loving, and never give up on rainbows.

Love and miss you much Shannon!

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Was feeling a bit nostalgic today and decided to check-in here for the first time in quite a while. Thanks for thinking of me! I had moved up to Grass Valley to open the sanctuary and then the economy went south and I was unable to do it. Instead, I became a yoga and meditation teacher and am currently training to become a yoga therapist. Had to move back to the Bay Area for a year and re-sell our company, but I am now moving back to Grass Valley in the next couple of months. Almost finished with my book, so hopefully I will be able to get that finished this spring. Life has definitely had its twists and turns, but somehow it feels like it is exactly as it is supposed to be. All my love to you all! Hope our paths cross soon.

Last I talked to him he moved back to the Bay area. Hes been busy with writing

And wow he can write best wishes to him.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I never met you, or was a member when you'd post here. You've inspired me to be a better person, friendlier and less selfish. I'd like to be remembered with such love. I read this whole thread and some of your posts about a month ago, I'm now much happier and I think more liked, thanks to your life.