waltappel

GirlFallDown...BSBD

first time I DD'd her she was in her bathroom getting ready to go out with several good friends...

Sending warm hugs, love and smiles from Switzerland to all who need them.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I never got the opportunity to speak to her or even post her, but I always got the feeling that she was just bursting with energy and happiness.

To all her friends and family here on dz.com ... my sincere condolences ... you will be in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time ... may you remember her awesome spirit that seems to have touched so many lives here and I am sure else where ...

Fly free ...

Sheri :(

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

Voices, a thousand, thousand voices
Whispering, the time has passed for choices
Golden days are passing over, yeah

I can't seem to see you baby
Although my eyes are open wide
But I know I'll see you once more
When I see you, I'll see you on the other side
Yes, I'll see you, I'll see you on the other side

Leaving, I hate to see you cry
Grieving, I hate to say goodbye
Dust and ash forever, yeah

Though I know we must be parted
As sure as stars are in the sky
I'm gonna see YOU when it comes to glory
And I'll see you, I'll see you on the other side
Yes I'll see you, I'll see you on the other side

Blue Skies Shannon...You are missed.

I cant handle this. The only female I trusted fully without fear of being hurt. I keep thinking this isnt true. I hurt , i hurt so much. Thank you Shannon, for being you, im angry...im so angry. Ive not the ability to be a skydiver. This is too much. Too much. I love you Shannon. I have a picture of me and her, I cant post it, i want to....i dont know why i cant, i have had this ready to hit reply for some time, hours even, I just dont accept it. What now? This isnt fair.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

FUCK!

Got the news last night and then woke up to this fucking reality this morning.

I will miss you Shannon! I will miss our 2ways together so much. Thank God for the beautiful jumps we got to share and for this beautiful girl who touched my heart.

I just don't have any more right now.

I got the news last night. It's still hard to process it today. Shannon was such a unique person. How could anyone ever not like her? That's the thing, I think she touched so many lives with her humor and kindness.

I'll miss her pm's where she would crack jokes about moderating that I had to do.

Bob, thank you so much for logging on and talking to us. I've been worried about you. My condolenses from the bottom of my heart. I hope I get to meet you someday in your travels.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I didn't know GFD I only read her posts.I had no idea who she was untill I read a post on one of the bumped threads.....as soon as I saw that sig line I was upset as over the last few weeks so many of her posts had made me smile and I'd come to associate that line with a good gigge, which I had needed having been laid off a few weeks back.

"(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)"

I can't imagine what she would have been like in real life I'm so sorry for everyone that is hurting.

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

I always took her posts serious. I accept that I could die in this sport, but I cant accept the friends dying. Nope.... Kramer may piss me off but he was right, Im no skydiver. I cant celebrate and she wouldnt be happy with this as I dont think she realized just how much of a impact she had on so many. Damn humble, funny, pretty, smart, wildcard, please email me if you dont have that picture of you two. She didnt want me to take it, she thought she looked like crap that night, I must say, her smile is enough to well , make me hurt. This hurts, physicall pain. Mods once again delete. She might be bored in heaven if there is a heaven, but she was to awesome for the alternitive. So please those who want to mourn with me and not make me keep my chin up pm me, those who want me to be strong, well not today. Not this time. She hated me pretending i was fine. I wont disgrace her. I am selfish, its not real. It just cant be.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I'm new to the forums and did not know Shannon, but clearly by the expressions of grief she was cherished by many...most especially you.

You, and everyone who knew her, have my deepest sympathies in this tragic loss - your in my prayers.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

I meet Shannon in Dublin! She helped put the final touches on the paint and added glitter to my costume! I will forever remember that and I will always think of the good times!

"It was Moses!"
"Our Shenanigan leader was laid back this weekend"

Shit shit shit shit shit. I hate seeing a sticky thread with someone's userid on it. Blue skies to Shannon.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

This is absolutely one of the worst things I have heard in a while. My sympathy and condolences to the family. What a tradgedy, I'm floored this am as I read this post. Unbelieveable. :(:(:(
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

You've got to be kidding me!!! This is seriously the worst weekend ever!!!!! This is so not even right. It really isn't.

Blue skies to you GFD!!!
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Sorry for your loss....she always made me laugh reading her posts...she will be deeply missed...

Fly free, Shannon.
Condolences to family and friends.

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"