waltappel

GirlFallDown...BSBD

ya know what's funny? for the longest time, I was under the silliest impression she was an airplane mechanic! :S Isn't that odd? She laughed her ass off when I told her that. It's a far cry from wine, eh?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

ya know what's funny? for the longest time, I was under the silliest impression she was an airplane mechanic! :S Isn't that odd? She laughed her ass off when I told her that. It's a far cry from wine, eh?

yes but yoiu are a dumb fuck that is why she laughed. why do i feel the word stinko
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

yes but yoiu are a dumb fuck that is why she laughed. why do i feel the word stinko

you're so drunk. what the fuck is stinko?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

For one of the first times ever, I'm struggling with something to say.

All I know now is that Shannon was all about love and fun and laughter; and to get there, it seems, I need to cry a lot about this. But I have this strange mental image of her meeting St. Pete at the Pearly Gates, screaming she's a dirty pirate whore, what the hell was she doing there!!! And where was the wine, anyway?

Fly, girl. Fly, swoop, chase the clouds, dance on raindrops and sing aloud. Know that your leaving has left a space in us, that will, in time be filled with memories; but for right now, it's a gaping wound that only tears and grief fill.

Love you, Shannon.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

But I have this strange mental image of her meeting St. Pete at the Pearly Gates, screaming she's a dirty pirate whore, what the hell was she doing there!!! And where was the wine, anyway?

that just made me laugh so hard. that image is so right the fuck on. i hope she is in peace.

My condolences to all of you who were close to Shannon. I did not know her personally, however you can tell a lot about a person based on their message board conversation, and having read her posts I could tell she was a really great person who's passing is a tragic loss.

My sympathies,

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Prayers go out to her family and friends. I had the privilege of meeting the gorgeous Shannon at the American Boogie. I told her I was windcatcher and she gave me a big hug and a smile. She had a smile on her face everytime I saw her. I can't believe she's gone. :(

edited to add: If anyone would like someone to pray with them, I would be more than happy to. You can pm me and I will call you/give my number. I know it can help to have someone to pray with.

Chad and I will be praying...
[:/]

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Guest 1010
Condolences to all. The heart that shined through that wicked-funny sense of humor will not be forgotten. :(

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

i did not know shannon, but dealing with my own loss of someone close this weekend i can only imagine the hurt you all are going through... my deepest condolences, and my thoughts and prayers are with you all
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I just logged on and the first post I read was this one. I am very sorry and my heart goes out to all of you who new her outside of the forums. I have been on this site for just a little over two years and only know the people here by there posts. I am very sad that a person who has been so much to so many on here and outside of the forums has lost her life. I feel like I have lost a close friend and yet I have never met her. Tonight I raise a toast to Shannon.

[Blue]I may not have known you on a personal level but you have touched my heart with the words you have written here over the years. You have lived a life that most of us could only dream of. Thank you for being someone who I can always look up to. Forever Blue Skies. [/Blue]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

First of all, thank you all for your support and condolences. As I sit here at home looking at all our pictures and "stuff", the grief is almost unbearable. I take some comfort knowing that she died doing what she loved and she didn't suffer. We were actually on our way out of Twin Falls and heading home, but it was such a gorgeous day that she just had to have one more. We drove into the visitor center, said hi to a bunch of friends and then rushed out to the bridge. I told her I love her and gave her a kiss and watched her launch. She had a great weekend and she was truly happy when we parted.

As some of you know, I had just sold my company and we were starting to sell most of our possesions so that we could buy an Rv and travel around the country together. All we really wanted was a life where we could spend most of our time together.

Shannon loved the dz.com community and you were all a very important part of her life. She looked forward to meeting a number of you as we made our way across the country.

Although the pain and emptiness are overwhelming right now, I know that time will heal these wounds, but I will love and miss her everyday for the rest of my life.

I will post funeral arrangements once I've had a chance to talk with her family.

Thank you again to all of you that have sent me emails of support.

I love you baby!

Some of us fall off. When they do, remember them for their lives, not their deaths ! Shannon touched a lot people. and when someone does that to you, you are forever changed. Embrace that change that she brought about in you, and hold it dear. It is both her gift to you, and her legacy to us all.

Thanks for posting that.

Celebrate her life.

Shannon, I'm sitting here drinking a bottle of your wine.... breaking my own rule of not drinking and posting....

....I've gained a lot in this sport.... I've lost so much too.... I hope it all balances out....

...in time..

...in time....

I haven't cried all day because I'm not sure how to guide Jett through this. She has been drawing all afternoon. We have some pretty pictures of you.... for you...

She thinks you are one of the funniest girls she knows. She is right.

Nor Cal is reeling right now. I hope you know... I hope Bob knows how much you are loved.

Bob. I know. I know how much she loved you. You can't go around this one. You can only go through it. But please, please know that you are loved, and you are not alone.... ever.

Damn girl.....

.... damn!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Oh man this is hard to take in. I'm just finding out now and in total shock. Shannon was one of my best girl friends in the sport of skydiving.

Oh man, I'm just .... don't know what to say. Hearing about all the tragic stuff that was happening from the start of this weekend was a big reason I didn't jump today.

I miss you already girl! :(

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump