waltappel

GirlFallDown...BSBD

Oh no...there are no words to express how much this hurts.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Blue skies.

I'm glad I got to see her at Dublin.

This is so messed up.:(

Dublin is the source of some very good memories.
:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Blue skies.

I'm glad I got to see her at Dublin.

This is so messed up.:(

Dublin is the source of some very good memories.
:)

dublin what happened at dublin thats right she stayed at the camper and went to the hotel the dirty pirate whore
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I guess I should say it - this one hurts. Badly. It shouldn't hurt any more than the others, but it does.

Sure it should. Of course it does.

It was Shannon.

I still can't breathe. And now I can't swallow either. And I still want to tear the house apart.

rl

It's been announced by the Sherrif's department in Twin Falls. We lost Shannon (GirlFallDown) today in a BASE jumping accident at the Perrine bridge. Apparently her bridle wrapped around her arm and didn't clear until too late.

This is really fucked up.

Walt

Indeed it is. I was Shannon's AFF instructor. I watched her go from student to great skydiver, to friend. If you know me, I'm a prickly fucker. I don't let many people close to me. Shannon didn't have that problem. We were both like that and shared a connection. We talked via Yahoo chat most every day. I burned her my classic punk singles, she ragged me about my European tastes in wine. Only last week, we were laughing at Tourettes guy together. Now she's gone.

Now listen to me people. I've been watching friends die in this sport for 20 years now. It's the currency of what we do when we walk to the edge. Some of us fall off. When they do, remember them for their lives, not their deaths ! Shannon touched a lot people. and when someone does that to you, you are forever changed. Embrace that change that she brought about in you, and hold it dear. It is both her gift to you, and her legacy to us all. I'll treasure the time I spent with her, and like the other friends I've lost, I'll refuse to forget her until age and infirmity rules otherwise. As long as I can remember her, she'll still have a small place in this world.

I just can't put anything into words right now. This is just not right. I am in total shock.

To all my friends out there who are hurting right now, I love you guys. I know some of you need some pretty major support right now and I am here for whatever I can do.

Fly free sister. You will never be forgotten in a million years. Thanks for all the laughs. Eternal blues.

One of my favorite pictures. Dublin 2006.[:/]

I remember that picture.

I have so many in my mind -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Wow...we lost one of the beautiful ones...what an amazing person, body and soul...

Bad weekend for some beautiful people.....

It's so strange when you're coming down off a fun weekend in your own little world....just to see all of this.

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

i apologise her official nickname was dirty pirate whore 1 no more pirate numbers will be issued... man this is a hard day folks.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well said. And I rarely ever agree with Gareth as well.

My first friend in Byron. We had many fun jumps and funnier nights over the past few years. All over NorCal, Rantoul & others. She has many friends who love her dearly. She will be remembered for who she was, not what happened. She was SO happy to be back in the air.

Blue skies, Fo-Fannon. You'll be missed.

Blog Clicky

thanks for posting pics y'all... my kids wanted to see what Shannon looked like. "she's beautiful" said my 9 year old, Hannah. "yes she is" I said.

Well god forbid if brandy posts pics will your kids say the same...lol

thanks for posting pics y'all... my kids wanted to see what Shannon looked like. "she's beautiful" said my 9 year old, Hannah. "yes she is" I said.

But more than that - she is one othe funnest people I have ever met

funniest too - damn penguins -

you should speak better of your wife, Lee. I love your wife. She's a doll.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

[crying] This fucking sucks!!!! Shannon and I met at the American Boogie in 2003. She was so very sweet and friendly. She will be missed greatly.

Fly free, hon.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

yueah shes a doll WTF is she doing with me...oh yeah shannon you dirty pirate whore why the fuck did you do this.

yueah shes a doll WTF is she doing with me...oh yeah shannon you dirty pirate whore why the fuck did you do this.

;)

Lee needs to bring his trailer to Cali . . .