TKATC

Condolences Thread: Cross Keys Incident - July 4th, 2005 - Sara & Ron

Hi every one...
I want to say thank you, thank you for all the kind things that you all have to say about both Sara and Ron...
These have bin the hardest days of my life...
In a split second my life changed for ever....
thank you all for you support, and I just want to say that it does help...Thank you...I stopped posting cause I just couldn't deal with it anymore....

This will be my last post....It's all I have just to do this...

There will Be a Memorial for Sara

Sunday night 6:00 p.m

Living Hope worship center

Center SQ. RD.
Sweedsboro NJ

It's off exit 10 on I-295

Once again, thank you all, Me and Sara's Family thank you...

CK Essential 4EVER....

Yonatan

i met sara and yonatan this year in puerto rico. i am now even happier to have gotten the chance to meet sara. my girlfriend caryn was also one of the packers at the p.r. boogie. she must have said 100 times how much she liked you both and was looking forward to next year. please take care of yourself my friend. i am so sorry this happened.
jeff
blue skies ron and sara
>

for those driving down. here is the address i found on the web: If its wrong someone please let me and others know.

Living Hope Worship Center
1566 Center Square Rd
Swedesboro NJ 08085
(856) 467-0141

mapquest link clicky

Yonatan, your strength throughout this has been incredible.......

This sucks. I don't even know where to begin but felt like i should share some stories and pictures of Ron. I've known Ron for years. He started jumping at my home DZ in Cleveland. I have hundreds of jumps with him and had the pleasure of teaching him how to fly headdown. Me and my brother used to chase him around filming him and giving him pointers. We met him in FL. every year after he moved. Even after he got way better than me he was too humble to admit it. He'd say "No, your still the man" even though he would fly cleaner and swoop 3 times further than I can. I'm sure gonna miss him. Last Feb. I went to visit him and stayed at his place for a week. Man we had fun. Jumped our asses off and really enjoyed each other's company. He seemed different this time. Like he really matured and became himself in Z-hills. He was really happy there and his true self emerged. He was more friendly and outgoing than ever before. Really fun-loving, easy-going, great guy. As you can tell from people post about him. He kept telling me to move down there with him and we would start a freefly team. I really wanted to and even did some job searching but felt the time wasn't right and maybe I'd go this winter. He was gonna come up to Ohio for our boogie in a couple of weeks and stay at my place. Then we were gonna go to Summerfest straight after that. I was really looking forward to 20 days of jumping with Ron. Then the news came. Yeah, this really sucks.

i can tell your really hurting joe. they were beautiful people and are beautiful souls. honor them by helping more newbies. honor them by never taking a single skydive for granted. honor them by living your life moment by moment. never forget how much we all mean to eachother.
take care of yourself bro. i hope you find peace.
jeff
>

I just dont know what to say about the whole thing. I am not sure if I ever met Ron. I can say that Sara was the best person at Cross Keys in my eyes and she will always be remembered this way in my mind. She was the only other "Jersey Girl" (born and raised) on the DZ besides myself, she was the best friend I had there. I know this is true for many people, because the beautiful person she was. From running around Cross Keys, to wandering through the mall together, to Jumping with me on my first jump off of student status(4-way for those who know!) She has left a lasting, loving inpression on my life and I will never forget her. I now cherish the video of that jump with her lil' comments on the end. I Love you girl!! I know I will see you up there with the Big Guy. I do look forward to the day that it happens. I wish more than anything that I could be there on Sunday. Being stuck in FL, I can only send my LOVE, and condolences to everyone up in Jersey, where I feel I should be. Yonatan, I cannot begin to think how you feel, but I want you to know, I am feeling for you, and Sara's family. Send them my love for me. Blue Skies,
Bonnie Jean

i heard about this "incident" a few days ago, and didn't know what to do except cry about it.... so, i am trying to to what we all do... talk about it to make some sense of it, or share what we feel as skydivers about a horrible tragedy... i met sara 5 years ago when she came to the florida skydive center, she was just a baby skydiver, full of life, love, energy and wonderment with the sport. she never, ever lost that... i jumped with her when she had a handful of jumps and thought i was someone to look up to... amazing. the last time i saw her, i totally thought i should be looking up to her. she didn't get caught up in dz politics, she loved everyone the same way, and she was just as excited to jump with me when she had 1,000 jumps as when she had 100. i kind of always think of her as 18 when i first met her, ah... she was too young, too beautiful of a spirit...
and then... if i die skydiving... i will be doing something i love, just as i know she was. i know she would back me up saying if it going to happen it is your time. she is the only religious skydiver i have been close with and whoa... one of the most amazing.
sara... i love you, and i always will, i just wish it would have been me instead of you...
amelie.

kendra

I only found out on Friday about this,
Its very sad news and i remember Sarah from mine and Edd's (Stretch) trip last year to Crosskeys.

My sympathy goes to all their friends and family, and everyone at CK.

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Last night I joined others in attending Sara’s memorial at the Living Hope Worship Center in Swedesboro, NJ. Not only was the house packed but all those damn skydivers from Crosskeys showed up and turned it into a standing room only event. The church exceeded capacity as the line trailed out to the parking lot. Yonatan’s deeply moving personal account of the tragedy and what she meant to him was overwhelming. When Mark Kruse spoke on behalf of the skydivers in attendance, and we raised our hands, it looked like an army of Spartacus, where everyone claimed to be he, as all of us claimed unity; unity with Sara. Mark’s poignant remarks about Crosskeys as being the most ethnically diverse place in all of New Jersey rang true to me. Even if I could take two people to Crosskeys from the 24 countries on 5 continents I’ve been too, it wouldn’t come close to the wealth of people from all over this world that finds wonder at CK. The U.N. would be proud. Although born and grown in New Jersey, I learned Sara was a well traveled adventurer too. No wonder she loved Crosskeys, a safari of diversity. Mark’s placement of a pink rose, to symbolize Sara, remained on the pedestal throughout the memorial. Following the brief slideshow of Sara’s life, I was all ready to hear about Sara and Yonatan’s trip to Israel. I’m not a church going person, but to share that moment with everyone, to experience the warmth of her pastors, her congregation and the Crosskeys skydiving fraternity in celebration of Sara, was heart rendering.
I keeping thinking of The Dance, by Garth Brooks:

Looking back, on the memory of
The dance we shared, 'neath the stars alone
For a moment, all the world was right
How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye

And now, I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end, the way it all would go
Our lives, are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss, the dance

Holding you, I held everything
For a moment, wasn't I a king
But if I'd only known, how the king would fall
Hey who's to say, you know I might have chanced it all

And now, I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end, the way it all would go
Our lives, are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss, the dance

Yes my life, is better left to chance
I could have missed the pain but I'd of had to miss the dance.

I’m glad Sara crossed my path. I always felt she was very special. For all those who knew Sara, and especially those closest -- family, Yonatan, friends, my heart goes out to you. I don’t know how you’ll find your way back to the world. With all things in life, each has their own path. My deepest sympathies to Sara, her family and friends. R.I.P. Sara Loshe.

You're always the starter in your own life!

Thank you for sharing Michael - it sounded like a beautiful way to celebrate her life and say goodbye so that the true healing can begin.

A group of us in Florida, joined Ron's family and friends on Saturday despite dealing with some pre-hurricane Dennis weather to celebrate his life. It was quite fitting that as his skydiving family arrived, so did he. His ashes arrived as we were greeting his mom and dad and it is a moment I will hold in my heart forever. Just like Ron to "arrive with the party" so to speak. The moment made it's mark on all of us. He came home with us Saturday, and we soon will return him to the sky over Zhills, where I know without a doubt he was happy.

We spent the day sharing stories of Ron, looking at pictures, watching old home movies...all of which had us laughing, crying and wishing he was here for just a bit longer so we could bust his chops with the newest information we had gathered on him. It is special memories like those that I will hold with me until the tears subside and the happy memories are what fill my thoughts.

I feel blessed to have had the time with his family and can't thank them enough for opening there home and hearts to us. It was something we all needed and I hope they know they will always be a part of our lives now.....

People come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime......I just feel fortunate that they both touch my life and will now live in my memory for a lifetime. I won't ever forget and look forward to the skies clearing so I can fly my canopy and talk to Ron. I can't wait to razz him about his mom frosting his hair ;).

Love to all until we cross paths again ~

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

My deepest condolences to the CK family and Ron and Sara's family. I have only been jumping since May at CK. I love the people there. The first person I noticed was Sara because of her smile! She will be sadly missed. I am doing my AFP jumps with Yonathan. Yonathan, I am truly sorry for you loss. The last jump I did, Sara was on the same load sitting across from me and told me to relax, and gave me one of her contagious smiles. She was a wonderful person and I will miss her at CK.

Fly with the angels Sara.

I recieved this in an email yesterday and I thought I should post it here:

We will be having Ron's memorial and ash jump (weather permitting) on July 23rd at Skydive City in Zephyrhills.

SkydiveCity
4241 Skydive Lane
Zephyrhills, Fl 33542

Martin S. will be organizing the ash jump and can be reached at [email protected]. We will attempt to make the jump in the early afternoon, before the Florida rains drive us into the bar. Any family or friends who do not skydive but would like to ride in the plane please let Martin know. Also, I know EVERYONE loved Ron but there are only 22 seats on the aircraft so if we can't accommodate everyone with a seat we will video the jump in the air and everyone will get to see it that evening.

We are also planning to have the memorial on Saturday evening in the bar on the DZ so please bring your videos, pictures, stories and other Ron related things that you would like to share with his friends and family.

Please, I do not have everyone's e-mail address and phone # so please let anyone who I have missed know that this is happening.

Also, many of you have been calling to ask about donations, we will be collecting for Ron's memorial tree and plaque during the memorial. For those of you who are unable to come but would still like to be a part of this you can send donations to me, Michelle Klueg, at the above address. You can also call me at (XXX) XXX-XXXX with any questions, or just to talk:) Thank you all for your calls and e-mails.

Ron was a huge part of alot of our lives and good friend to so many of us, so lets all get together and celebrate in the style that would make Ron proud.

Blue Skys,

Michelle Villain Klueg
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

bumping this up so everyone has a chance to see it that wants to attend or send a card or whatever.

please post any questions that you might have regarding the july 23rd service and someone will try to get an answer for you. this is gonna be a celebration of Ron's life - frosted hair phase, skateboards, hockey pucks and all. :)

I know this is past due but here it is. I just signed up to post this.

I have known Sara for about 12 years... the last time I saw her was in KFC where she and her friend threw potato wedges at me to get my attention. I always remembered how outgoing she was and how she could make anyone smile. I never ever remember a time being mad at her or even sad around her, she just had this thing about her that would cheer you up in an instant. I will always remember her signing my spirit tags (and i still have them) in high school or sending me little Star Wars Valentine Day Cards on Valentines day... She had the most unique style as well, i mean who else would wear bowling shoes to school, or make their regular old jeans into bell bottoms with some really snazzy colored material they found lying around the house?

I recently found a picture of me, Ange and Sara in my yearbook and underneath it had a caption... well more like an inside joke. That immediately put a smile on my face.

It is such a sad loss... if anyone met her just even once they would know what I am talking about.

So here I am now interested in skydiving. Maybe one day I will gather the courage and jump just to feel what Sara felt when she did it.

I will always miss her.

My grief is so heavy right now, I am having a lot of trouble feeling anything or thinking clearly. I anxiously await the day that I can think of either of these wonderful people, and not have the smile that their memory brings be followed by the tears.

I'm getting there...miss you guys

Methane Freefly - got stink?