Judit

Condolences : Nadine Farid

I just got the terrible news that a very dear friend of mine, Nadine Farid (bleushrew) died during swooping training in Fehrbellin, Germany. :(:(:(:(:(

I'm lost for words, it's terrible. She will be very missed. Another angel flying free...

Rest in piece honey, i love you and I will miss you.

My deepest condolences to her family and everyone who knew her and loved her.

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping

I just got the terrible news that a very dear friend of mine, Nadine Farid (bleushrew) died during swooping training in Fehrbellin, Germany. :(:(:(:(:(

Oh my God...Nooo!!!

:(

May sweet Nadine fly free forever...she was a beautiful angel.

My condolences and prayers to all her loved ones. Rest in peace, beautiful Nadine.

:(:(:(

Nadine My thoughts

brief conversations in the hanger, passing grins, out drink me anytime, girlfriend of brian, wizard on the PC, honesty, thoughtfullness totally, loved skydiving, loved swooping, travelled worldwide to major skydiving events, beautiful eyes, beautiful smile,Non Judgemental of people, USPA Coach.

Nadine, you were fun to be around, the games and laughs I shared with you and Brian.

Hope to say hello again at the great party in the Sky.

Fly Free Blueshrew

I am so sorry to hear this. I never got the chance to meet Nadine in person, but just recently chatted with her via PM about swooping and she was so very sweet, kind and fun to chat with. My heart goes out to all of her friends and loved ones.

Be at peace, Nadine.

I think she might have been. I met her in Eloy this January but i know she has been there before.

I will post some pictures of her as soon as i figure out how i can get the pix from my camera through my laptop to a public pc.

Nadine was one of the most beautiful angels and she looked like one too with her beautiful hair, eyes, smile and huge aura. She was certainly VERY special - and she always will be.

BSBD baby :(:(:(

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping