Conundrum

Rest In Peace, Susan (Michele) Spray

edit: I'm sorry, I didn't know there was already a thread on this. :(

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1515845;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;

Michele was my friend. She was quiet and to herself most of the time, but was as sweet as could be. I will miss you and the talks we had on the dropzone. We also had the same birthday, which was neat.

I just don't know what to say, I just found out that I knew her about 10 minutes ago and I'm in shambles.

My deepest condolences to her family. :(

Getting slapped with the realities of our sport sucks, especially when it's a friend or loved one. Sorry for the loss you, her other friends, and her family are experiencing. Every time, I wish it was something I could fix, but I can't.

Instead of focusing on the fact that a person is no longer walking down the path of life with me, I've found it's easier and more comforting to just be thankful for the time that we did walk together. It's tough to do, especially at first, but it does soothe the pain.

You and everyone else who knew her have my condolences.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

edit: I'm sorry, I didn't know there was already a thread on this. :(

YES, but it's ok. Hugs to my little 'Chelle. :(

I'm so sorry, sweetie. I didn't know you two were close. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help. That goes for Dennis, also...he knows that. All of us...friends, and we'll do anything to help Dennis, you and everyone else get through this.

So sad. Most heartfelt condolences sent to all her loved ones and family. :(

I think it's fine that you started this thread here. The other you link to is for Incidents. Here is better to send healing thoughts to family and friends.

RIP and fly with the angels.

Edit to add: Oh, sorry Rosa, I didn't see your post or the other thread.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I think its fine to start this thread. :)
Michele was a friend of min although we never met in person we shared many many PM's and chats on here.

I first met Michele in July of '03 after we both found out we were on the dame level in the program.

We shared all of our experiences and plenty of personal moments together. She was always there to give kudo's and just to lend an ear.

I am going to miss her greatly. In fact I already do. :(

If anyone has any other pics (other than the ones in her album) could you please send me one? I am planning on doing a sunset solo this weekend as sort of a memorial jump to my friend.

Fly with the angels Michele.

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

I am planning on doing a sunset solo this weekend as sort of a memorial jump to my friend.

How very sweet.

Hugs to you.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I was so sad to hear about this. :( My deepest condolences to those of you who knew her. It sounds like she was a wonderful person.

Blue skies forever...
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site