sangiro

Remember Raff - Memories, Condolences and Images

Heya all,

I know a lot of people have already written their memories and condolences in the forums. I know there's a lot more out there. I've set up space where you can leave your condolences, stories and memories of Paul. In the meantime, feel free to go to the URL below and post your thoughts. I'm sure the family will appreciate it.

Remember Raff

To post photos of Paul, please create a directory in your Personal Galleries and upload the images to that. Send me a PM when you've done that and I'll copy all the photos into a single directory. Take some time to add some comments an context to your photos.

FAQ on how to create a gallery and upload photos
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Sangiro ,
Just wanted to let you know I just found out about Paul today. I've been out of the area for 4 years and had stopped by the Raeford Drop Zone to check it out. Met a man who told me about Paul, I am so shocked. I don't believe it happened to him. He was such a nice guy. I had done some stickers for his jeep and he in returned got me to come skydiving that same day. It was awesome. I did tandem with another Golden Knight but Paul was in the plane with me. I'll never forget him or how he gave me the opportunity to go for the gusto! Take Care, Nancy Hudson

[I am so shocked. I don't believe it happened to him. He was such a nice guy. .............. I'll never forget him or how he gave me the opportunity to go for the gusto!]

Raff was one of the very few people that ALWAYS made wherever he was.........better. It would take a nasty whack on the head, to erase the great memories that he so easily produced!

He's currently making the angels smile, no doubt!
Practice random acts of kindness, and senseless beauty...

And, give money for Mr Douglas! www.mrdouglas.org