AggieDave

FreeFlyHol

What terrible news to learn on a Monday morning.....blue skies and fly free, Holly.

And thank you all for posting your stories and memories.....even though I only knew her through her posts, I can tell that those of you who knew her all held her in high esteem. What a nice tribute to her, and a great legacy for her to leave.

Don

It's been a long weekend,Lost,confused without her!I'm going to miss here in so many ways I just don't have words to express them!! Just that everybody knows she had a awsome skydive, She wanted to jump the sky van and she wanted to get thrown out the back like a drunk in a bar,so four of us grabbed legs and arms and flung here out the back, That smile on her face will forever be etched in my memory!! LOVE YOU MY HOTTIE!

Holly&me.jpg

Eternal blue skies Holly. Enjoy playing with those sunset controls up there way up high. I did not meet Holly but from what I have read she appears to have possesed a very bright soul. Just know that she is most likely just as sad right now to see her friends and family so sad. Think good thoughts, smile, and laugh... Send those vibes to the sky....:)
Peace

Reading about this makes me not feel so good:(. I didn't know Holly on a personal level or an internet level but when I'd read her posts and look at her avatar, I couldn't help but think of how cool of a girl she'd be. There were many times that unforgettable smile while she's flicking me off made me laugh.

My condolences to her family and all that knew her:(

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Have you ever felt like you knew someone a long,long time ago?Another place,another time,a friendship of the souls?Two people who share a bond for a reason neither know,A feeling that they were friends,a long long time ago? Did they stumble onto each other by pure circumstance,or was it fate and destiny that played a certain hand?Two souls intertwined ,they are worlds apart.But the soul.it knows no difference,in matters of the heart Some how they are drawn together ,fate has brought them back,each living worlds apart,they journey separate paths.When life is over ,and a new life begins.Their souls will find each other,two souls that we call friends! Miss you Hottie!

I received this in a pm from Holly's Uncle Greg. I asked him if I could repost it, and he agreed.

I would just like to say thank you to the whole group at dropzone.com. In a time like this it wonderful reading how Holly has touched so many people all over the country. Her death is a shock to our whole family. We knew Holly as being a "free spirted" person that loved living life to the fullest. She will be missed by all. I am just getting ready to email the dropzone links that I found today on this site to the rest of our family. Even though she wasn't living close to her family back in Michigan you can see from the posts that she was loved by all.

Greg Kish (Holly's Uncle)

Much love to you and your family at this time, Greg...she was dearly and truly loved.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I'm right there with ya JP - it's absolutely breaking my heart but you're right - that's not what she would want!

Blue skies beautiful girl! I'm going to miss you next year at Eloy. We will definitely put something outrageous together for you to laugh at from up there!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I don't care how much people may hate country music, but it is so fitting at times.

"I guess it's not what you take when you leave this world behind you,
It's what you leave behind you when you go."

Holly took our hearts, but she left behind oh so much more.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Hollys family came to the DZ and met with me today. We talked of Holly and how much we all loved her. We placed flowers, ballons and bears out where Hol expired. We wept, and held each other, and then laughed at some of the things Hol used to say. They said that Holly was passionate about skydiving, and they were glad that she was doing something that she loved.
There will be a sunset jump in remberance tomorrow at Skydive Arizona as well as one in Buckeye. If you are out at the DZ where you are....lets all do this together...
With Warmest Regards to All..
B~Sqaured

Have you ever felt like you knew someone a long,long time ago?Another place,another time,a friendship of the souls?Two people who share a bond for a reason neither know,A feeling that they were friends,a long long time ago? Did they stumble onto each other by pure circumstance,or was it fate and destiny that played a certain hand?Two souls intertwined ,they are worlds apart.But the soul.it knows no difference,in matters of the heart Some how they are drawn together ,fate has brought them back,each living worlds apart,they journey separate paths.When life is over ,and a new life begins.Their souls will find each other,two souls that we call friends! Miss you Hottie!

very well said Luis... I know that feeling, and it is the most wonderful feeling. I can only hope everyone has the opportunity to find this kind of connection with someone in their life. Holly is obvisouly loved by all that crossed her path, and even moreso on a deeper level by those who were very close to her. It makes me happy to know that Holly experienced this, as I appreciate those souls that are so intensly connected to mine.

Spread the love and spread the joy of life, as Holly did so well. Thank you.

Peace
http://www.exitshot.com

There will be a sunset jump in remberance tomorrow at Skydive Arizona

Wingi and JT are on their way down to Eloy right now. I talked to both of them earlier today. JT has agree to "carry me in his pocket" on the dive. He said he'd bring the rest of the dz.com family too.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

HAHAHAHAAA...
i know it wouldnt be any of "That bud lite crap...."
Thanks Hol...:)

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don´t let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad
How clearly I first saw you smilin´ in the sun
Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one

I will remember you
Will you remember me?

I´m so tired but I can´t sleep
Standin´ on the edge of something much too deep
It´s funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can´t be heard

But I will remember you
Will you remember me?

I´m so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose
Clinging to a past that doesn´t let me choose
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light

And I will remember you
Will you remember me?

And I will remember you
Will you remember me?

HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Wingi and JT are on their way down to Eloy right now. I talked to both of them earlier today. JT has agree to "carry me in his pocket" on the dive. He said he'd bring the rest of the dz.com family too.

I really would have liked to have been there today for Holly's memorial and sunset dives. But I'm too busy at work and I'm looking at a 14 hour drive each way to and from Eloy. But you are in my thoughts Holly and at 12 noon local time (when her service is set to start), you can count on the fact that I will be thinking of her. [:/]

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over