AggieDave

FreeFlyHol

dave thank you!:(

The world has lost a great person! She was ALWAYS happy and I know she will find her way home with a smile on her face. Unfortunately for us, we are left to feel the loss of a great person and a wonderful friend.
I didn’t get a chance to jump with her but I was hoping to get back to AZ to do just that.
My next jump will be a solo but I will think of her and try to smile while I am flying closer to her!
I truly have a void in my life since I heard this news. I was supposed to call her back. I’m sorry for all those who have not been given the chance to get to know her; she made a great difference in those whose lives she has touched. BLUE SKIES HOL you are sorely missed
Forever changed,
JT

My photos

My Videos

holly.JPG

heard about it earlier today... didn't settle in at first.... i had just talked to her on thursday and was going to send her a cd i was making of some music... that cd will never be sent..... it so happend that i was talking to her about how i remeber friends with diffent songs like my friend brent with "safety dance" cuz he loves 80's music, holly will be remebered by the song "california" by phantom planet, one of the songs on the cd i was gona send her.... for her planed move to san diego at the end of may.... after i found out she had passed i didn't really fel like jumping but went up and folled a tube out to waqtch a "fun" jump she would of liked.... opened to beautiful blue skies and puffy clouds around snow capped mountains. such a nice day.....almost as beautiful as her.....she will always hold a special place in my heart as she will may many others she has touched.....

and to give you two quotes from holly.... " party like a rock star" and " procrastination is like masturbation, in the end you're only srewing yourself".......

dave,(and all those)

I think she would been happy that we wnet out to the dz with her in our minds....I did a sunset jump b/c if it were me I would want you guys to rejoice in my life not mourn in my memory.

we all love holly there is no doubt about it. she was ALWAYS HAPPY and talking about her next big thing.
I felt I would have done her an injustice if I didnt jump with her in mind!

LIVING LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!
My photos

My Videos

I want to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

i don't know what to say that could possibly do justice to the big heart and beautiful smile Holly shared with us all. I know if she saw me right now she'd hug the crap out of me. I can't help it the tears just fall. Holly was such a beautiful person. She truly made an impact on me in the short span of this past boogie at eloy. What a gift she was to us all.

fly on holly. fly on.

peace
http://www.exitshot.com

Its without a doubt that Holly was a gentle soul!

and though we mourn I think we need to smile in her memory. she gave me a million smiles in the short time I knew her. and I know I wasnt the only one.:)we can all carry a part of her back into the sky each time we jump. Holly Will be forever remembered as the brightest smile in any setting. she Is th epitomy
of joy. and though she is gone it doesn't mean we lost it; it means she spread it out for us.
I miss holly like crazy but these tears are not for misery they are for her happiness. I hope that the happiness we all missed today is gathered with her in the skies.
Fly high Holly. We miss you,dearly:(

My photos

My Videos

Blue skies Holly!
Holly was going to move out here to San Diego this month.We were going to be room mates. She wanted to practice yoga in Ocean Beach. I was going to teach her how to surf and Skydive Elsinore was to be the destination on the weekends.
I'd like to here Holly say "That Rad" or a hear her cracking up laughing.... Holly's beaming smile and beautiful laughter will be greatly missed... She could get ya grinnin no matter what mood you were in. I'm glad I got an opportunity to know Holly for the short period of time that I did. knowing Holly Kisch was a blessing. Her shine was so bright...
It was a beautiful day here in San Diego. Perhaps as warm as Holly's smile and as lively as her laughter, the sunset was difficult. Holly had asked me to let her know where to go to see spectacular sunsets in San Diego. She wanted to see the cool spots to appreciate the beauty of the day. Whenever I'd talk with her on the cell she would always go into great detail about the beauty of brilliant Arizona sunsets, and how gorgeous the scenery was around the resort where she worked. It was good to know someone who took in her surroundings the way she did. Her outlook helped me to appreciate life more fully, and not take for granted the splendid beauty of ones everday surroundings.
My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends
Respectfully
Kyle Baker

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

i hear ya kyle.... she talked of you often..... she was looking forward to surfing with ya.... what is the name of the resturant you would call her from that she liked so much???

Oh gosh... I am so sad. I usually don't post condolence, but when it hits so close to home and hurts so much, I have to say something. Holly and I shared a few moments in Eloy on one RAD sit jump, and then talked a lot during that trip. She was the most laidback chick that I know. And she does give great hugs. I am really going to miss those. She's also one of the few people that can vouch for my mad sit skillz.

I am going to miss you Holly. This is really really sad. I will have to share another sit with you in spirit. Thanks for the laughs and the hugs and the great times we shared in the sky. Thanks for teaching me that clouds don't hurt and how much fun we can have in them.

Here's another pic I found that shows what I think of her.

X's and O's darling!!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Hol.jpg

Eatopia, vegan resturant in OB. She had a thing for this vegan strudel place down here too. I never knew about Eatopia until she schooled me on it. Place is 1/4 mile from my place. Great food. SHe'd rave about it on the phone so much i had to go and check it out.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Just looking back through my PMs, I found one that she sent me out of the blue. I had received a couple of ones like this and it pretty much sums up the kind of person she was.

I just saw that you're online and wanted to send my love.

Next time I see you I need your John Hancock in my logbook...it's so sad that you're not in there.

Anyways, I hope your day was rad. Talk to you soon.

x's and o's,

Hol :)

X's and O's right back at ya!!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I would love to hear her voice again

call her cell she is still there for the moment...... i just called it to hear her voice,, last time i will...........

I never got to meet her in person but i had fun talking to her online here's a little poem i found online

High flight

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth, and danced the skies on laughter silver wings; Sunward I've climbed, and joined the mirth of sun split clouds..and done a hundred things you have not dreamed of..wheeled and soared and swung high in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there, I've chased the shouting wing along, and flung my eager craft through footless halls of air.

I've topped the windswept heights with easy grace where never lark or even eagle flew. And while with silent, lift-mind, I've trod the untrespassed sanctity of space, put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

X's and O's holly
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

It hasnt been a good week for the sport really. Never had the chance to get to know Holly but thoughts are with her family and friends. I suppose the upside is whatever she's jumping out of now its free and doesnt take 20 mins to get to altitude!

Blue ones girl!

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

I've been screaming nooooo all day....

holly taught me one very important thing...show everyone you care about, how much you care. everyday. in every moment..

i still cant believe she gone, and i wont get to see here sunlight smile with these eyes again, nor feel the reality of her presence. so few give so much of themselves in such simple things as hugs.

i wish i had told her how much she brightened my life.

love and blue skies holly.

holly taught me one very important thing...show everyone you care about, how much you care. everyday. in every moment..

Reading that made me smile. It's so true. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I never had the pleasure of meeting Holly, but now after all of what you all have written, I really wish I had.

Blue Skies forever, Holly.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

When the splender of Heaven begins to fade ,God calls the brightest light on Earth to restore the bright splender of Heaven. Holly i wish that your eternity is filled with endless Blue Skies, soft opening and puffy white cloud landings.
To everyone who knew Holly, it is my sincere wish that the pain fades quickly and the memories remain vivid forever.
HUGZ for all who need them{ { {

I spent the wee hours waiting for the sun to rise in the sky over Arizona. Holly loved the sunrises here. It was a brilliant, beautiful sight to behold with the colors mixing and swirling...I smiled at the gift given and know that Holly was there...smiling too.
Sometimes, not often enough, we reflect upon the good things. Those thoughts always center around those we love. I count the times I have forgotten to say....thank-you and just how much I love them. Live each moment of life as if there were no other, then each moment in life becomes a real treasure...
xoxox
BB

I can't express how sorry I am for the friends and family who have to endure the loss of what sounded and looked to be such a wonderful person. When I lost my best friend, someone sent this to me..I hope it can bring comfort to someone else.

Reason, Season and Lifetime

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.
When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON,
it is usually to meet a need
you have expressed outwardly or inwardly.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty,
to provide you with guidance and support,
to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.
They may seem like a godsend, and they are.
They are there for the reason you need them to be.

Then, without any wrong doing on your part
or at an inconvenient time,
this person will say or do something
to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.
Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.

What we must realize is that our need has been met,
our desire fulfilled; their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered
and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON,
it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.
They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons;
those things you must build upon
in order to have a solid emotional foundation.
Your job is to accept the lesson,
love the person/people (anyway);
and put what you have learned to use in all
other relationships and areas of your life.

It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

~Author Unknown

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." -- Amelia Earhart

I also never had the pleasure of meeting Holly except in these forums and in pms. I wish I could have met her. Why does the loss of someone you don't personally know affect our lives so much....... I had trouble sleeping last night just thinking about Holly. Blue skies forever. She will truly be missed by all. My deepest sympathy to her family and friends.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.