BOBLIVES

Blue Skies Bob Unzueta

TO JAK GRAMLEY & ALL AT THE DROP ZONE,

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO SAY THANK YOU. FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS SPOKEN OF MY BROTHER BOB UNZUETA. ALONG WITH ALL THE GREAT PICTURES OF MY BRO. HE WAS DEFINITELY ONE OF A KIND. WHO LOVED LIFE TO THE FULLEST. HE TOUCHED ALOT OF HEARTS IN HIS LIFETIME HERE WITH US. HE WILL TRUELY BE MISSED BY MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. BUT HE WILL LIVE IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER.

THANK YOU DEEPLY

MARTA UNZUETA (BOB'S LIL SISTER)

&

THE UNZUETA FAMILY

To all of Bob Unzueta's friends:

Funeral services will be held this Saturday, October 26th, at 1:00 pm at the Luben Family Mortuary in Long Beach. They are located at 5161 Arbor Road. For more information please call them at (562) 425-6401. The family is welcoming all skydivers. They are also requesing that donations be made to your favorite charity instead of sending flowers. It would be really nice to see a large group of skydivers attend to show our support for the family. Please help spread the word. I am not in the office this week and do not have access to my email address book. Please pass this on to all who might be interested. Thanks!

Jack Gramley
Computer Consultant