2 2
billvon

baskets of deplorables

I don't even understand the attraction to Twitter. It is like quietly listening in on an old telephone partyline. It is eavesdropping hoping to catch someone saying something.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

I don't even understand the attraction to Twitter. It is like quietly listening in on an old telephone partyline. It is eavesdropping hoping to catch someone saying something.

Why are you eavesdropping on Normiss’s post?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Actually, I'm with Ron on twitter. Just don't see it. Haven't gone into the bowels of tumblr or Reddit, either.
I think I'm getting old. I'd rather take the dryer apart :D

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Twitter seems to be the timeliest source for events.
I first used it when on a camping trip we were stuck in non-moving traffic.
I searched for the bridge name and was rewarded with photos of the accident on the other side of the bridge.

Not interested in the pr0n on Tumbler, and Reddit seems like the old newsgroups in the bowels on the Internets. I'll pass on those as well.

wmw999

Actually, I'm with Ron on twitter. Just don't see it. Haven't gone into the bowels of tumblr or Reddit, either.

Wendy P.

Twitter was on the way out until it became Trump's platform. I used to make a habit of exiting out of any news that quoted Twitter posts as a source.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

***Actually, I'm with Ron on twitter. Just don't see it. Haven't gone into the bowels of tumblr or Reddit, either.

Wendy P.

Twitter was on the way out until it became Trump's platform. I used to make a habit of exiting out of any news that quoted Twitter posts as a source.

You and about two million other Americans in the first quarter of 2017 alone.
Twitter shares tumble as user growth stalls

normiss

That moron is an embarrassment to humanity.
Maybe his communist wife will someday leave him for a black guy. Karma.

Sort of an example as to why its worthwhile to hear these people out. The more they talk the stupider they sound. Until you finally just turn them off.

Phil1111

Sort of an example as to why its worthwhile to hear these people out. The more they talk the stupider they sound.

Documentary "Blood in the Face"(1991) did that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqbT9DTy3OU
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Deplorables have made Papa John's pizza the official pizza of white supremacy:

"Neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer announced the company as the official go-to pizza for white supremacists."

They got the nod after Papa John's protested all the kneeling during NFL games, and said it was hurting their sales. I wonder if this endorsement will have a similar effect?

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/11/07/papa-johns-asks-white-nationalists-not-to-buy-their-pizza-amid-neo-nazi-endorsement.html

Trump supporters yell at native American representative to "get out of my country."

=======================================
One dark-skinned Arizonian who was asked if he was in the country “illegally” was Rep. Eric Descheenie (D-Chinle).

Rep. Descheenie is a Navajo lawmaker.

“I’m indigenous to these lands,” Rep. Descheenie said. “My ancestors fought and died on these lands. I just told them, ‘Don’t ask me that question.’”

Legislative staffers Lisette Flores and Selianna Robles had gone to a local farmers’ market for lunch and were also accosted.

“We’re walking back, and they start yelling again, ‘Get out of the country.’ At that point, they pointed to Lisette, called her an illegal, and said, ‘Get out, go back home!’” Robles said. “But they pointed at Jane (Ahern), who works for the House, and they said, ‘No, you can stay.’”

Ahern is white.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/get-country-navajo-lawmaker-harassed-arizona-trump-supporters-accusing-illegally/
==========================================

RonD1120

***Like Ron says, they just want the legally white people to stay.

I never said that.

He is just acting like his hero Schumer now.....
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******Like Ron says, they just want the legally white people to stay.

I never said that.

They are so predictable, frustrating but predictable.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

They are so predictable

In other words, they're consistent with their values. :)

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

RonD1120

*********Like Ron says, they just want the legally white people to stay.

I never said that.

They are so predictable, frustrating but predictable.

I am predictably disgusted by this.

And the arrogance shown in this.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

wmw999

They are so predictable

Wendy P.

I think it is more of a myopic opinion. Several posters here salivate at the opportunity to call me a racist. I am not but that means nothing to them. They know who they are.

RonD1120

They are so predictable

Wendy P.

I think it is more of a myopic opinion. Several posters here salivate at the opportunity to call me a racist. I am not but that means nothing to them. They know who they are.

What we know for sure, because you have told us, is that you find an admitted adulterer and sexual predator, who is a proven liar, con-man and bigot, and who is extraordinarily arrogant, to be perfectly acceptable as leader of our country and a role model for our children.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Several posters here salivate at the opportunity to call me a racist. I am not but that means nothing to them. They know who they are.

A racist is as a racist does. You support racists, and you have shown you are afraid of dark people and want them to leave. I cannot know the content of your heart so I judge you by your words.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

They are so predictable

Wendy P.

Moore's wife also thought that telling the world her lawyer............is a jew, was proof she was wonderful.