2 2
billvon

baskets of deplorables

9 minutes ago, ryoder said:

‘It’s Not Fair!’: Rioter Who Posed at Pelosi’s Desk Loses It in Court

To paraphrase Harry Callahan:

"Well, I'm all broken up about that man's bail motion."

Ah the courage and conviction of these folk.

His words :"And I left her a note on her desk that says, ‘Nancy, Bigo was here, you bitch.’”

Later he insisted that he was “pushed inside of the Capitol by a large crowd” during the rally.

Way to stand up for his principles.  "It wasn't me.  I didn't steal it.  I'll give it back.  I didn't trespass; the crowd pushed me in. It wasn't a real gun.  LET ME OUT!"

3 hours ago, billvon said:

Ah the courage and conviction of these folk.

His words :"And I left her a note on her desk that says, ‘Nancy, Bigo was here, you bitch.’”

Later he insisted that he was “pushed inside of the Capitol by a large crowd” during the rally.

Way to stand up for his principles.  "It wasn't me.  I didn't steal it.  I'll give it back.  I didn't trespass; the crowd pushed me in. It wasn't a real gun.  LET ME OUT!"

Investigators have discovered one of the primary sites used to plan the Jan 6th riot - a website called TheDonald.win.

Daniel J. Jones, formerly of the FBI, had this to say about the recently recovered site - "The website, TheDonald, played a far more central role in the January 6th Capitol insurrection than was previously known. There are thousands of posts — with tens of thousands of comments — detailing plans to travel to Washington and engage in violence against the U.S. Capitol. The ultimate end goal of this violence was, on behalf of Trump, disrupt the Congress and overturn the presidential election.”

One of the more fun discussions they had was whether to build a gallows or a guillotine.  The gallows won out.  It would be hard to bring in that heavy blade, they figured.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/04/15/thedonald-capitol-attack-advance-democracy/

Don't you just hate it when you are having good clean fun, circling a boat and harassing its passengers for flying a gay pride flag...and then your own boat blows up...and you need to be rescued by the people you were just harassing? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ryoder said:

Don't you just hate it when you are having good clean fun, circling a boat and harassing its passengers for flying a gay pride flag...and then your own boat blows up...and you need to be rescued by the people you were just harassing? 

I'd have made them swim until they apologized.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

This seems like a reasonable way to show the neighbors that Trump supporters aren't as unreasonable as they believe. 

"Trump Man" Busted For Serial Pooping Spree

"Detrick, cops say, admitted targeting the home because Guyette and his spouse "are Democrats and support Joe Biden," while he is a “Trump man.” A patrolman noted that Detrick's statement "leads me to believe this incident is politically motivated."

30 minutes ago, NewGuy2005 said:

"Detrick, cops say, admitted targeting the home because Guyette and his spouse "are Democrats and support Joe Biden," while he is a “Trump man.” A patrolman noted that Detrick's statement "leads me to believe this incident is politically motivated."

Hi 2005,

Re:  "leads me to believe this incident is politically motivated."

Wow, let's not get carried away with overstatements.  ;P

Jerry Baumchen

Deplorable Mike Lindell (the MyPillow guy) is trying to stay relevant.  He has a new platform called Frank.  He held a rally for it today.  He told the press that he was expecting 30,000 people.  When the rally started, it had 2000 chairs in it, and there were 10 people there.  By the middle of the rally reporters were estimating 400 people, Lindell was estimating 1500.  People started leaving before the end because it was hot.

At one point there was supposed to be a flyover.  There's a video of him looking around the sky for about five minutes for the missing flyover; then they sang God Bless America anyway.

There was a glitchy video of Trump on a big screen.  There was a banner that said "TRUMP 2021."

This reminds me of the scene very near the end of the Spinal Tap movie, where the once-superstar band ends up playing in an air force base to about 50 people who are holding their ears.