2 2
billvon

baskets of deplorables

On 2/15/2020 at 3:46 PM, turtlespeed said:

Your hate for trump once again, forces you to show your single mindedness.

• The threat title is "Basket of Deplorables" which refers to some Trump Supporters.
  • Your post, which I am quoting a part of mentions Trump.
  • Avenneti would not be as well known if it wasn't for Trump.

But you think somebody else mentioning Trump is single mindedness? I suggest you do some self-reflection.

Should further add, I posted that on the same day Trump tried to blackmail the Governor of New York to stop lawsuits and investigations against him. I do believe there is a good chance of Trump being indicted at the State level once he is out of office.

Edited by SkyDekker

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:
  • I do believe there is a good chance of Trump being indicted at the State level once he is out of office.

Hi Sky,

I think it is more than 'a good chance.'

I, for one, would lift a couple of drinks to toast Trump being in prison.  A well deserved ending to a worthless person.

Jerry Baumchen

23 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Mark,

Neither you nor I know what is in that prenup.  :$

Jerry Baumchen

Very true Jerry.

I was referring to the State not being able to take your home from you in FL though.

Repo for non-payment yes, legal debts and lawsuits, no.

OJ moved here to dodge the wrongful death civil suit.

M

On 2/17/2020 at 6:40 AM, turtlespeed said:

Now you are getting it.

I brought up a sleazy criminal lawyer - and Trump was brought up - because - WHY?

I do need to point out that it was you, who brought up Trump in the original post mentioning Avenatti:

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in Scumbag Politicians - He did say he was going to run for president and beat Trump.      <<------ RIGHT THERE

The following comment about Trump seemed to refer to your mentioning of him. You set up the comparison. It wouldn't have been necessary. You could have simply posted the link without mentioning Trump and it's likely no one else would have brought him into the discussion in regards to this.--just answering your "WHY?" question.

7 minutes ago, kallend said:

Bribery and fraud are clearly not considered serious offenses in the Trump White House.

Since going broke and being dismissed by American bankers, that's the only way Trump was able to survive. It's SOP for him, he encourages it.

5 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Re:  'Trump mocks Oscars winner Parasite'

Other than talking about himself, when was the last time this idiot had anything positive to say about anything?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-51582020/what-was-that-all-about-donald-trump-mocks-oscars-winner-parasite

Jerry Baumchen

That was one of the best movies I ever saw, way deeper than it seemed. Of course Trump hates it, it makes super rich people look clueless in a Marie Antoinette way  

Wendy P. 

5 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Re:  'Trump mocks Oscars winner Parasite'

Other than talking about himself, when was the last time this idiot had anything positive to say about anything?

Well, he thinks the universe revolves around him, so perhaps he thought the title was directed at him.

35 minutes ago, ryoder said:

You seem to be implying Trump actually watched it. I doubt that. It has subtitles, and that would mean reading. As far as I can tell, Trump never reads anything unless it is on a teleprompter.

They might get him to watch it by telling him it’s a TelePrompTer with pictures. 

Wendy P. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ryoder said:

As far as I can tell, Trump never reads anything unless it is on a teleprompter.

Hi Robert,

And, let us not forget how he lambasted Obama for using a teleprompter.

Something about people who live in glass houses . . . 

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  I'm currently reading A Very Stable Genius.  What a complete & total dufus.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48383751-a-very-stable-genius

Edited by JerryBaumchen

15 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

So - driving kids off the road with no injuries makes one an actual deplorable.  Murdering and maiming protesters apparently does not, because the victims were not Trump supporters.

Next up on Trump's short list for pardons - a man who was convicted during a witch hunt due to some lying liberal women.  He never had a fair trial!  As a fellow misunderstood pussy grabber, Trump knows what it's like to be falsely accused for something he did.

====================

Harvey Weinstein's sexual assault and rape convictions mark major #MeToo moment

By Aaron Cooper, Lauren del Valle and Steve Almasy, CNN

Updated 8:05 PM ET, Mon February 24, 2020

New York (CNN)The guilty verdict in Harvey Weinstein's sexual assault and rape case is being called an important turning point in the #MeToo movement, but his attorneys are saying it is a failure of the justice system and their client never had a chance at a fair trial.

===================

34 minutes ago, billvon said:

Next up on Trump's short list for pardons - a man who was convicted during a witch hunt due to some lying liberal women.  He never had a fair trial!  As a fellow misunderstood pussy grabber, Trump knows what it's like to be falsely accused for something he did.

====================

New York (CNN)The guilty verdict in Harvey Weinstein's sexual assault and rape case is being called an important turning point in the #MeToo movement, but his attorneys are saying it is a failure of the justice system and their client never had a chance at a fair trial.

===================

He's a political prisoner!

Just ask Rod Blagojevich; He'll tell you!

36 minutes ago, billvon said:

====================

===================

I had a consideration after I heard about Weinstein's conviction.

I wondered when Trump's charges would start.

Very similar examples from what has been reported.