normiss

Nazi's are back!

Iago

***>Texas A&M Cancels White Nationalist Charlottesville Sequel Event on Sept. 11
>Due to Safety Concerns

I think they should still hold it; let the world see what these people are all about.

We use 'free speech zones' - fenced in, heavily guarded pens - for protesters at political conventions. Texas should consider something similar for white nationalist rallies.

I agree. All this does is give them attention and validity. Now there will be lawsuits, more news reports, probably a few interviews etc.

And they are probably going to show up in the surrounding area regardless. It'll be ill-prepared and disorganized - a disaster just waiting to happen.

A big concern of mine is if these protests start rearing their heads near areas with large populations of black people. Could you imagine if the counter-protest in Charlottesville consisted of mostly black people, and some KKK member mowed them all down. . .game over.

Inge Thulin, CEO of 3M, just quit Trump's council out of protest for his implicit support of white supremacists.

That makes 7 CEO's that have quit out of protest for Trump's Nazi-enabling; 3 had previously quit in protest over other actions Trump has taken. That's over a third of them.

And they are probably going to show up in the surrounding area regardless. It'll be ill-prepared and disorganized - a disaster just waiting to happen.

A big concern of mine is if these protests start rearing their heads near areas with large populations of black people. Could you imagine if the counter-protest in Charlottesville consisted of mostly black people, and some KKK member mowed them all down. . .game over.

If they came to Richmond there would be full-blown gun battles. People in this city are armed and will start fights with those wanna-be tactical fat-boy KKK/Nazis who marched in Charlottesville.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Rather than immediately believing the MSM, consider a couple things:
An individual gets so mad about who knows what and decides to drive a nice car (newer Dodge Challenger) into a crowd and smash into another car damaging their ride and injuring and killing innocent folks. The MSM can't ID the driver. No tint. Tons of cameras out recording. Drone flying overhead. License plate on the car. That seem a bit odd to anyone?
This was originally a protest against the removal of a piece of history. A statue. The permit was granted to that group. They were met by a crowd that did not have permission to be there that were intent on disrupting their 1st Amendment right to free speech. The violence was started by the protesters who were there to protest the violence. HUH?
This has all the classic characteristics of a planned false flag. Don't fall for it. Use some logic and deduction and see it for what it really is. Another reason to restrict your Rights as an individual and any group you may associate with. I and nobody I've seen ( including Trump) is backing the violence that happened. But, he is right on when he said "What's next? We gonna stop there or tear down the Jefferson monument next?" I'm not agreeing with any of these groups. I AM in support of Free Speech and will defend ANYBODIES right to it. With my life if necessary. Your words can't hurt me. An overbearing and repressive Government keeps me up at night.....

normiss

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both. Thank you all!

1:14 PM - 16 Aug 2017

What about
"Trump tweets he knows plenty of CEOs to replace the ‘grandstanders’ who resigned from his manufacturing council"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/on-leadership/wp/2017/08/15/trump-tweets-he-knows-plenty-of-ceos-to-replace-the-grandstanders-who-resigned-from-his-manufacturing-council/?utm_term=.932137f378eb

The disappointment will cause a recession. Cost JOBS!!

Trump's Wednesday decision to disband the boards came shortly after two more CEO resignations by Inge Thulin, 3M's chairman of the board, president and CEO, and Campbell's CEO Denise Morrison.

"Racism and murder are unequivocally reprehensible and are not morally equivalent to anything else that happened in Charlottesville," Morrison said in a statement, an apparent allusion to Trump's comment that "many sides" were responsible for the Charlottesville rally violence.

The members of the Strategic and Policy forum also commented on the role of "intolerance, racism and violence" in their statement ending the forum.
http://thehill.com/policy/finance/346827-trump-disbands-economic-councils-amid-wave-of-defections

Evidently CEO's aren't the only ones fleeing trump.

Is the presidency good for Trump’s business? Not necessarily at this golf course.

At President Trump’s golf club in Southern California, there is a driving range on a cliff, with a stunning view of the blue Pacific. There’s room for 24 golfers.

But, on a recent afternoon, there was only one.

And he was playing with a guilty conscience.

“I feel like I’m cheating on my wife,” said Richard Sullivan, a 59-year-old doctor.

His wife is a fierce opponent of the president’s politics. She’d recently caught Sullivan with a freebie water bottle with the Trump logo. “Don’t ever go to Trump again,” she ordered. Sullivan had stopped playing full $300 rounds of golf here, but sneaked back to the range. ...

Since Trump entered the presidential race in June 2015, revenues from greens fees at the L.A. club has dropped by 13 percent, according to figures from the city government...

Charity golf-tournaments, another core piece of the club’s business, have moved away: ESPN relocated its celebrity tournament. The L.A. Galaxy soccer team withdrew. The L.A. Unified School District also moved, forfeiting a $7,500 deposit it had already paid Trump’s course.

Hollywood, another source of revenue for the club, has largely stopped coming to film TV shows and movies, according to city permit records.

And the club’s wedding business seems to have been affected as well. Couples used to hold big outdoor ceremonies at a city park across the street, then return to Trump National for a reception.

Nobody’s done that since November, according to city records.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/is-the-presidency-good-for-trumps-business-not-necessarily-at-this-golf-course/2017/07/17/bda894be-670a-11e7-a1d7-9a32c91c6f40_story.html?utm_term=.12f2ccea01fb

An individual gets so mad about who knows what and decides to drive a nice car (newer Dodge Challenger) into a crowd and smash into another car damaging their ride and injuring and killing innocent folks. The MSM can't ID the driver. No tint. Tons of cameras out recording. Drone flying overhead. License plate on the car. That seem a bit odd to anyone?

?? No. The MSM often can't ID people, since it's not their job.

I don't think the reason that James Fields is in jail now is that a media guy had him arrested. I think he is in jail because the police arrested him driving the same smashed-up car away from the scene. Could there be some complex plot where a false-flag agent drove the car into the crowd, killed the girl, then drove the car away and put a drugged James Fields in the car to frame him? Perhaps - but that runs afoul of Occam's famous axiom.

But, he is right on when he said "What's next? We gonna stop there or tear down the Jefferson monument next?"

No he's not right on. Condemning white supremacy does not mean "tear down the Jefferson Monument."

"Trump tweets he knows plenty of CEOs to replace the ‘grandstanders’ who resigned from his manufacturing council"

That's so Tuesday, and Tuesday is the past, not the future! Trump is all about the future, and wants the past to stay in the past where it belongs.

This was originally a protest against the removal of a piece of history. A statue. The permit was granted to that group. They were met by a crowd that did not have permission to be there

Bullshit.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/36099395/city-of-charlottesville-grants-two-permits-for-counterprotests-of-unite-the-right

They had a permit, actually two permits for the counter protest.

Use some logic and deduction

Or some basic googling.

baronn

Rather than immediately believing the MSM, consider a couple things:
This was originally a protest against the removal of a piece of history. A statue. The permit was granted to that group. They were met by a crowd that did not have permission to be there that were intent on disrupting their 1st Amendment right to free speech. The violence was started by the protesters who were there to protest the violence. HUH?
This has all the classic characteristics of a planned false flag. Don't fall for it. Use some logic and deduction and see it for what it really is. Another reason to restrict your Rights as an individual and any group you may associate with. I and nobody I've seen ( including Trump) is backing the violence that happened. But, he is right on when he said "What's next? We gonna stop there or tear down the Jefferson monument next?" I'm not agreeing with any of these groups. I AM in support of Free Speech and will defend ANYBODIES right to it. With my life if necessary. Your words can't hurt me. An overbearing and repressive Government keeps me up at night.....

Well, first off, it wasn't a "protest about removing a piece of history". (Edit to add: See the link I posted in the other thread about these statues and their real place in history).

It was a Klan rally and a Nazi rally. They were marching through the streets with weapons and torches, shouting racist slogans. The "peaceful protesters attacked by the Radical Liberals" schtick is a load of crap.

Second off, nobody in the Nazi/KKK camp is denying that the accused guy is the one who was driving. They are claiming that he was attacked by the crowd and was simply trying to get away.
As a sidenote, I have yet to see any video that backs this up, and the video of the car going into the crowd shows nobody close to it. If he was attacked (which is possible), he had gotten far enough away that he was no longer "escaping".

Third, the "Main Stream Media" gets it right most of the time.

From FB:

Michael O Varhola

I have recently seen any number of comments posted on social media that suggest a moral equivalency between Neo-Nazis, the KKK, and white supremacists on one side and those who oppose them on the other. One of these sides, however, explicitly calls for the destruction or subjugation of entire groups of human beings, and the other does not, and there is thus no equivalency between them at all. In many cases, I cannot tell if the people who posted those comments are simply naïve, or trying to be cute and clever, or if they are actively deflecting on behalf of the “Alt-Right.”

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

billvon

That's so Tuesday, and Tuesday is the past, not the future! Trump is all about the future, and wants the past to stay in the past where it belongs.

Bloomberg reported that the Blackrock CEO conducted a conference call with a couple other remaining CEO's on trumps council. They decided that they didn't want to remain on the council. So the Blackrock CEO phoned trump to discuss the situation and trump said he was just going to shut it down.

For trump it was "you can't fire me, I quit".

SAD

It appears as if Ivanka and her husband are either not around trump enough or have little influence on trump. Clearly trumps inherent lack of any personal coherent ideology isn't going to change. His ego, racist tendencies are a given.

What is it that makes you think Ivanka and Jared are a good influence on Trump anyway? All Ivanka seems to do is ride his coattails into glbal meetings where she can bask in the warm glow of nepotism, and does anyone have a clue what Jared's personal politics are anyway? And is he a good influence? He clearly isn't self aware enough or strong enough to even say "Donald you've given me way too many jobs I know nothing about for me to have a hope of being effective at any of them" so why assume he's going to be able make his views heard on anything else?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

normiss

Donald J. Trump
Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both. Thank you all!

1:14 PM - 16 Aug 2017

I heard a radio interview with one of the former members who stated that there had been no formal meetings of the Manufacturing Council, and only one informal meeting, which excluded the labor reps. His synopsis was the whole thing only existed to be a photo op so Trump could be seen with industry leaders.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

baronn

This was originally a protest against the removal of a piece of history. A statue.

Statues are NOT pieces of history.

If we followed your logic we'd have statues to King George III and Benedict Arnold, Hitler, Himmler, Mussolini and Yamamoto in our town squares and parks.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

ryoder

Vice magazine was there with a reporter and a camera guy.
They got a lot of face time with people on both sides.

https://news.vice.com/story/vice-news-tonight-full-episode-charlottesville-race-and-terror

Rather amusing to hear one of the Nazi's ranting about the Jew (Kushner) in the Whitehouse.
And incredible hearing a Nazi explaining how the driver of the car was justified because it was self-defense.:S

Oh, it just doesn't get any better than this!:D:D:D

‘I’m terrified’: Neo-Nazi blubbers like a baby in video reporting he’s wanted for arrest in Charlottesville
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/im-terrified-neo-nazi-blubbers-like-a-baby-in-video-reporting-hes-wanted-for-arrest-in-charlottesville/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-16/world-trusts-putin-more-than-trump-in-foreign-affairs-pew-says

The World Trusts Putin More Than Trump on Foreign Affairs, Pew Says

Of 36 countries canvassed, 22, including Germany, France and Japan, trust Putin more, according to the pollster’s 2017 spring survey. People had more confidence in Trump in 13 countries, including the U.K., India and Israel. Only Tanzanians saw them as equals. Results from the U.S., which was also part of the survey, weren’t included in this question, and China wasn’t polled. Pew conducted its research from Feb. 16 to May 8.

Yeah this Putin:
https://qz.com/862764/heres-a-list-of-abuses-in-vladimir-putins-russia/

ryoder

Univ of FL won’t let white nationalist leader speak on campus over safety concerns
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article167470097.html

Well here's the question, do college private vs public have a say in who can use their facility for their speeches? The 1st Amendment doesn't say that you automatically have access to all grounds in the country.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

‘I’m terrified’: Neo-Nazi blubbers like a baby in video reporting he’s wanted for arrest in Charlottesville

Five days earlier he said:

“We’re not non-violent. We’ll fucking kill these people if we have to.”
“The fact that nobody on our side died, I’d call that points for us”
“A lot more people are going to die here.”

Poor guy. "Hey, I meant I wanted OTHER people to die! Don't hurt ME!"

Iago

This was originally a protest against the removal of a piece of history. A statue.

Statues are NOT pieces of history.

If we followed your logic we'd have statues to King George III and Benedict Arnold, Hitler, Himmler, Mussolini and Yamamoto in our town squares and parks.

Are they works of art worth preserving? I say yes.

I'm not opposed to moving them to different settings but that would be up to the elected reps and voters of that particular area.

There's a bronze Lenin in Seattle on a street corner up for sale as a work of art.

I'm OK with them in art museums. Or perhaps start The Museum of Treason and Infamy with them.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

winsor

***No one could have predicted that white supremacists marching into a city and carrying torches could possibly have led to violence. Everyone is shocked.

Reverse the races and the same can be said.

Black Lives Matter is every bit as racist as is the Klan, and both are odious. Perhaps the differing opinions on the matter are reflective of the quote falsely attributed to Churchill to the effect that one's own farts smell the sweetest.

bullshit. my essay today:

Want to know why the BLM movement is different from the extreme right movement? Especially when you claim they are both 'violent' and therefore somehow the same?

Here is some background to highlight the basis for a large difference.

World War II veterans all received a G.I. Bill. The white soldiers that receive the G.I. Bill got to invest their money into better schools because there were better schools for white people than colored people.

They got to buy real estate in better neighborhoods. Banks would not loan money to colored people even though the loans were backed by the GI Bill, and as a result, home ownership for whites soared and did almost nothing for people of color.

If whites stayed in that house for 40 or 50 years, as middle class families did, AND because it was in a better neighborhood, the value of that real estate gained by several hundred percent over decades in most cases.

As a result their total net worth was increased substantially, giving them, their children, and even grandchildren a far better boost and opportunity in life. This is fundamentally what built a strong a robust American middle class and the strongest economy in the world, i.e. “the greatest generation” we called them.

The black man received the same G.I. Bill, however they could not get loans, they could not get into good schools either, just because of the regular discrimination that existed until the civil rights movement in the 60’s. As a result, the people of color realized almost NO gain in net worth over the same period of time, impacting their children and grandchildren, and effectively keeping them poor, disenfranchised and suffering from discrimination.

But remember that the same GI Bill was offered to everyone, so most everyone has the perception that white and colored people actually had the same opportunities, which is a common falsehood believed by the vast majority of Americans.

The colored man couldn't get into the same schools as a white man because it was not allowed. He couldn't buy a house in the same neighborhood as the white man because it was not allowed. He couldn't therefore get a better job than the white man because there's no argument that the black man was paid less, had lower skills, and generally was more financially disenfranchised than the white man

Move forward to the 60s and the Civil Rights movement. The white children still did better, they got a better education, and lived in a better house, went to better schools, and therefore got better jobs. So now you have white veteran adults building families, and their white children getting a better economic and educational upbringing.

The black family raised their black children in a much poorer environment, still through the 60s had less access to better schooling and better jobs. Therefore we now have a second generation that is barely better off than the first generation.
But after the civil rights movement somehow we all thought they were now equal, which fed the notion that somehow everything is now equal, therefore if people of color are ‘not making it’ that it must be their fault. After-all, they had the same GI Bill and they now have all the same opportunities.

So when colored people demand ‘justice’ and equality, the fact is that they are several generations behind financially due to societal structures that PREVENTED them from using the equal opportunity that may very well have been there on paper, but never was realized in the real world.

When Civil Rights activists protest for these ‘equal rights’, they are not being violent because they are demanding BETTER than everyone else. They are not being violent because they want it all for themselves. They were being violent because they cannot and had not EVER realized ‘equal’ rights. They were not demanding ‘special’ treatment for people of color, they were asking for equality with whites, as guaranteed by the law.

And BTW, most of the movements were peaceful, the violence was initiated by law enforcement. But of course anytime there is violence in a protest, the protesters themselves will be the ones accused at some level.

Now fast forward to all the other social issues facing people of color for generations, like higher rate of incarceration, longer penalties in jail terms for the same crimes, etc. People of color are even further upset and feel that they are not being treated equally. Which is true. They never achieved the equality that most of us enjoy.

The same thing happened with the gay movement throughout the 60s. Law enforcement would arrest you for being gay. Law enforcement would raid gay bars, and oppress gay people. The gay people of the time we're not asking for an ‘all gay’ America. They were not asking for the oppression of people that were not gay. They were just asking for equal standing. They did not in anyway advocate for the overthrow of the country in favor of gay people. Many violent protests broke out and once again, the gay people involved were the ones accused of being 'violent'.
These are just a couple of examples where equality has been sought by a group, and both groups have been denounced as ‘violent’ or otherwise discredited, when in fact, all they ask for is equality.

So jump forward to Black Lives Matter. The black lives matter movement is a response to the direct killing of black people by law-enforcement. No one in the black lives movement has asked for an all black society. No one in the black lives movement has asked for the oppression of other races, religions, or cultures.

All they have asked for is it equal footing, which is due (in part and for example) to the historical explanation I have already given. White people and the majority of Americans already believe that black people do in fact have equal rights. And in the letter of the law, they do have equal rights, but in the practical reality of society and the application of our laws that simply is not true.

And sometimes violence ensues because they have NOT achieved equality and they are in fact generations behind, financially, educationally, and we continue to think they are ‘equal’.

Now jump to the Neo-Nazis, the KKK, the White nationalists and similar far-right groups. They absolutely advocate for an all white nation. An all Christian nation. They advocate for the ELIMINATION and OPPRESSION of people of color. They advocate for the elimination and oppression of Jews, gays and others. And they directly advocate for violence to achieve those goals.

So the difference with Black Lives Matter is they're asking for equality. The extreme right is asking for superiority.

And if you don't understand the difference, then you're misinformed, uneducated, and quite likely part of the problem. There is a radical difference between a group that is advocating violence to oppress others versus using violence to stand up for your equal rights.

David TK Hayes