ScottishJohn

Trumps 36% approval rating

Trump's response to this poll?

The ABC/Washington Post Poll, even though almost 40% is not bad at this time, was just about the most inaccurate poll around election time!

40% is not bad?! Wtf is he smoking? How is that not bad?

But, his devote followers won't care. They hear their dear leader say "It's not bad. Fake news, fake numbers" and they somehow agree and keep on with their simple lives.

Living in America right now has me so confused.

JohnnyMarko

Trump's response to this poll?

The ABC/Washington Post Poll, even though almost 40% is not bad at this time, was just about the most inaccurate poll around election time!

40% is not bad?! Wtf is he smoking? How is that not bad?

But, his devote followers won't care. They hear their dear leader say "It's not bad. Fake news, fake numbers" and they somehow agree and keep on with their simple lives.

Living in America right now has me so confused.

so "It's a really inaccurate poll! But just in case it isn't, the data it's showing is pretty good!"
You can't have it both ways - either refute the data as useless, or use it to bolster your position. You don't get to say 'it's crap unless it makes me look good'.

And 36% is 'almost' 40% in only the most general possible rounding terms. 'Almost' 35% would be much more accurate.

Hi yoink,

The approval ratings for Truman in that graph are amazing!

Yes, they are. However, it was the times. We had just won WW II on both fronts. The GI's were coming home. Everything was looking positive for the first time in many, many years.

Jerry Baumchen

PS) And I do believe that Truman was a great president.

yoink

The approval ratings for Truman in that graph are amazing!

True. Although post WW2 pretty much everything in the US was amazing. It was the period that made them what they've been ever since.

Also, he's the earliest president on that list. Was he the first to have approval polls done on him? If so, and responders weren't used to it, maybe they were just being polite:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

You can't have it both ways - either refute the data as useless, or use it to bolster your position. You don't get to say 'it's crap unless it makes me look good'.

This is Trump you're talking about - the king of doubletalk. "My son did nothing wrong! Oh, but I was totally unaware of the meeting and had nothing to do with it." "Failing CNN posts fake news! Hey, look at this great piece from CNN."

But I think you are overlooking the elephant in the room. If only 36% of Americans approve of the job he is doing - doesn't that mean that 64% of American approve of the job he ISN'T doing? Think about it.

kallend

***How low will he go.

Until rushmc is the only supporter left outside of his family?

Including even children he doesn't have a 100% approval rating within his family. Add wives and it goes down further.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Discussion on the radio how the poll undersampled the Republicans by 12 points i.e., Democrats 35% and Republicans 23%.

How to lie with statistics, the science of political math.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Trump approval rating from the right leaning Rasmussen Reports - 43%
Trump approval rating from the FOX News - 44%

Both those polls draw from right wing audiences and show a consistent 5-10% conservative bias.

So 36% sounds pretty accurate.

billvon

So 36% sounds pretty accurate.

Of course it does to you.
You like the polls that use a 10-25% liberal bias.

BTW
Rasmussen is anything but conservative these days.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jul18

And Trump has a higher number than your Hillary!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

story floating around that Trump and Putin had some quality one-on-one time after a dinner. Only other person present was Putin's translator.

Report says roughly 1 hour duration, White House and Trump claim it was quick and amounted to nothing.

Shame the White House and the Trump's have lied so much that their version of the story is hard to believe.

SkyDekker

story floating around that Trump and Putin had some quality one-on-one time after a dinner. Only other person present was Putin's translator.

Report says roughly 1 hour duration, White House and Trump claim it was quick and amounted to nothing.

Shame the White House and the Trump's have lied so much that their version of the story is hard to believe.

They probably have to update the firmware they installed in Trump's brain after his covfefe error.

billvon

>Report says roughly 1 hour duration, White House and Trump claim it was quick
>and amounted to nothing.

Yep. And Junior's meeting with the Russian intelligence agent was all about those poor orphans.

AND

Benghazi was about a video protest
Abraham Lincoln

RonD1120

Discussion on the radio how the poll undersampled the Republicans by 12 points i.e., Democrats 35% and Republicans 23%.

It isn't a matter of having to lie.

Many idiots who voted for Trump simply just believe what they want to believe and ignore reality.

I guess this is what happens when money and guns is more important than one of them lieberal edumacations.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/342700-poll-nearly-half-of-trump-voters-dont-think-trump-jr-met-with-russian

SkyDekker

***Discussion on the radio how the poll undersampled the Republicans by 12 points i.e., Democrats 35% and Republicans 23%.

Many idiots who voted for Trump simply just believe what they want to believe and ignore reality.

I guess this is what happens when money and guns is more important than one of them lieberal edumacations.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/342700-poll-nearly-half-of-trump-voters-dont-think-trump-jr-met-with-russian

You're confused, because it's the delusional idiots that voted for Hillary that are causing the problems today.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******Discussion on the radio how the poll undersampled the Republicans by 12 points i.e., Democrats 35% and Republicans 23%.

You're confused, because it's the delusional idiots that voted for Hillary that are causing the problems today.

Causing problems? R's are in control of the entire government and even Mark Levin and his crew are calling for their replacement.

>You're confused, because it's the delusional idiots that voted for Hillary that are
>causing the problems today.

Republicans control the presidency, the house and the senate. Their problems are 100% their own. This is one time they won't be able to blame the nearest democrat.

Look, I know you are pining for a Hillary presidency; that would make your attacks logical. But as it stands you are coming across as completely unhinged.