skinnay

"Inappropriate. Undignified. Unpresidential."

Yep. And the White House is mocking all the democrats who are all bent out of shape. Consider this butt-hurt liberal:

“Listen, you don't need to stoop to the level, obviously. I don't care who you are. You don't stoop to the level of that. I mean that's like me scolding my 4-year-old for using a bad word and then me repeating it. That's just not how you run a country or you parent a 4-year-old. I mean I have to be honest, you know, if you see this negative commentary on a show, change the channel. Ignore it. I mean that's what I tell my kids: When somebody's mean to you, don't fight back. Just walk away. . .

People used to call President Obama stupid. People used to call him a Muslim. People used to call him underqualified, a sellout to America, a hater of Israel. I mean they called him every name in the book, but you didn't see him lash out.”

And that liberal was . . . FOX News anchor Julie Banderas.

(#3 on the list of "how you know you are a right wing extremist" - FOX News looks like a bunch of democrats to you.)

Yep. WH is claiming he's the victim, because he gets called all sorts of bad names, but can't hit back? Really? What I see MSM doing is pointing out his lack of experience, consistency, qualifications and competence in the job he isn't really doing. He responds by calling these reporters "losers" and bullying them over social media ("they wanted to join me, but they were ugly and I told them they couldn't sit at my cool kids table!")

Publicly disagree with the reporting and then present your side. That's how a statesman behaves. That's how our representative to the world should behave. If he wants to go on a venting rant in private, he can go ahead and vent that steam in a variety of private, constructive ways. Work out. Hit a punching bag. Throw darts at a wall that has photos of those who have caused him the frustration. But public statements (even and especially on social media) are official statements, and are the position of the White House. This is no way for a president to behave. It shows (and therefore perpetuates) total lack of reverence or respect for the office, and of the responsibilities that come with it.

Sad.

[/rant]

TriGirl

Yep. WH is claiming he's the victim, because he gets called all sorts of bad names, but can't hit back? Really? What I see MSM doing is pointing out his lack of experience, consistency, qualifications and competence in the job he isn't really doing. He responds by calling these reporters "losers" and bullying them over social media ("they wanted to join me, but they were ugly and I told them they couldn't sit at my cool kids table!")

Publicly disagree with the reporting and then present your side. That's how a statesman behaves. That's how our representative to the world should behave. If he wants to go on a venting rant in private, he can go ahead and vent that steam in a variety of private, constructive ways. Work out. Hit a punching bag. Throw darts at a wall that has photos of those who have caused him the frustration. But public statements (even and especially on social media) are official statements, and are the position of the White House. This is no way for a president to behave. It shows (and therefore perpetuates) total lack of reverence or respect for the office, and of the responsibilities that come with it.

Sad.

[/rant]

Nah this gets a whole white trash better. How about tabloid blackmail.

President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, told "Morning Joe" hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski they would need to apologize to Trump in order to avoid the National Enquirer publishing a story about their relationship, New York Magazine reported Friday.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/340263-kushner-told-morning-joe-hosts-to-apologize-to-trump-or-tabloid-story

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/06/what-happened-between-trump-morning-joe-and-the-enquirer.html

thin-skinned whiny little bitch....that's our 'leader'. A fucking child. a mutt. a moppet. NOT a leader. NOT able to take criticism. NOT able to deflect even the slightest bruise to his ego or his character.

I wonder how many mirrors that orange haired fuck face has to look at every day to survive?

whiny little bitch. And should be treated and called out as such at every opportunity.