airdvr

Justices Strike Down Law Banning Disparaging Trademarks

hi jerry, i disagree. the greatest engineering marvel was water and more important sewage systems. big cities or population bases would not exist in a disease environment. the landing on the moon would not have happen if half the population died off every now and the.

aphid

***leave it to canucks to meddle in their neighbors affairs

While undoubtedly unintentional, thank you nonetheless for the best laugh I've had in some time.

So what explanation do you have for amassing your population along our border, if not preparation for invasion??:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

So what explanation do you have for amassing your population along our border, if not preparation for invasion??

We long to be near you of course!
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

ryoder

******leave it to canucks to meddle in their neighbors affairs

While undoubtedly unintentional, thank you nonetheless for the best laugh I've had in some time.

So what explanation do you have for amassing your population along our border, if not preparation for invasion??:|

All that hot air keeps us warm at night :P

ryoder

******leave it to canucks to meddle in their neighbors affairs

We need a wall.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

*********leave it to canucks to meddle in their neighbors affairs

We need a wall.

Well, then we should have elected Scott Walker president. (current WI gov).

One of his "brilliant" ideas on the campaign trail (for the two or three weeks he was on it) was a wall with Canada.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Well, then we should have elected Scott Walker president. (current WI gov).

One of his "brilliant" ideas on the campaign trail (for the two or three weeks he was on it) was a wall with Canada.

Brilliant, indeed.

>One of his "brilliant" ideas on the campaign trail (for the two or three weeks he was on
>it) was a wall with Canada.

You could cover it with solar panels! I just thought that idea up myself; I am a genius.

Or since there's less sun up there, you could do windmills. Would also keep skydivers, pilots, Canadian geese and other such vermin out.

Or since it's Canada, you could cover it with beer taps. You could get Canada to pay for the wall AND the beer.

normiss

You're just trying to prime the pumps.

You're right, cask conditioned beer would make it would but just gotta keep the hand pumps primed.

Now the new name seems to be the:

"Redacteds"

Love it. Only a matter of time now. The end is near.

And just to add to my pleasure, Breitbart is losing their shit over it.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2014/08/23/washington-redskins-washington-post/
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

On 6/20/2017 at 1:26 PM, gowlerk said:

The racist nickname used by the Washington football team was never going to be struck down by the courts anyway. It will be public pressure and financial pressure from advertisers that does it.

And now the end game has begun......

On 6/20/2017 at 1:26 PM, gowlerk said:

The racist nickname used by the Washington football team was never going to be struck down by the courts anyway. It will be public pressure and financial pressure from advertisers that does it.

And now the end game begins....