airdvr

Justices Strike Down Law Banning Disparaging Trademarks

While removing it they found a time capsule that they plan to open in a few weeks.

"Dear future recipients, we hope that by naming this school after a Confederate General that this school has stayed nigger free. God bless."
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

While removing it they found a time capsule that they plan to open in a few weeks.

"Dear future recipients, we hope that by naming this school after a Confederate General that this school has stayed nigger free. God bless."

We asked a local black guy if he minded us calling him nigger. He said no Massa. So, we're all good.

normiss

I was amazed that statue had stood for so long given it wasn't bolted together nor anchored down.
Gravity FTW. :D

just think how many hurricanes and tropical storms that thing has weathered.

They obviously did not have to meet the 130 m.p.h. wind loads that we now must engineer for. :)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

hey rush, just the obvious result of barry soetoro and how he weaponized every part of the federal govt. it was a forced use of the federal govt as the PC police to break the constitution, much like his love of picking the winners and losers, which through his pathetic 8 years was chock full of losers.

what the donald hasn't canceled out, the courts are killing as they get to them. before long the only thing left of the great kenyan's legacy will be the vast amount of debt he ran up playing messiah.

Airgump

after the events yesterday in flint, our neighbors to the north might need to be added to the travel ban.

Americans would first have to figure out where north is. Considering many cannot find their own country on a map, that might be a bit of a challenge.

Airgump

ask the flint cop that got stabbed in the neck and had to subdue the perp, beavis.

i'll bet the attack was terroristy enough for him and his family.

I asked a cop and he said he wouldn't care what the motivation was if he got stabbed. So since a cop here doesn't care, that cop shouldn't care either.

>ask the flint cop that got stabbed in the neck and had to subdue the perp, beavis.

Ask Jordan Edwards, Emogene Thompson, Jessie Davis and Kathleen Savio whether Canadians or US cops are the bigger risk. (Actually, since they were all murdered by cops, you're going to have to ask their families.)

Maybe a wall around police stations might be cheaper and more effective. I am sure Trump could get the police to pay for the walls.

Airgump

had no problem finding it back during the "revolutionary war."

my bad, it was the War of 1812 that the army took a little trip north of the border.

Considering we killed more Americans and burnt Washington, probably not the point in time you want to point to.

So far it would seem the cold helps more than it hinders.

so beav, i guess you know there are bad operators in police forces all over this world, just like politicians of all parties.

what right did the perp have to attack the police officer? just because he/she has a gun, badge, and wears blue, does that make him/her automatically guilty of sins of another?

>so beav, i guess you know there are bad operators in police forces all over this
>world, just like politicians of all parties.

And just like foreigners.

>what right did the perp have to attack the police officer?

None at all. What right did the cops have to murder those people? (In my book, murder is worse than nonfatal attacks.)

>just because he/she has a gun, badge, and wears blue, does that make him/her
>automatically guilty of sins of another?

Nope. And just because he/she lives in Canada, does that make him/her automatically guilty of the sins of another?

Airgump

for a small upstart fledgling country that had barely been in existence for less than 36 and to kick Mother England and her professional military's butt, is pretty righteous.

Considering the goal at the start was annexation and the war ended without a redrawing of boundaries, I am not so sure it was such a success.

But at least the US did a pretty good job on the Panama Canal, huh...:P:S

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

for a small upstart fledgling country that had barely been in existence for less than 36 and to kick Mother England and her professional military's butt, is pretty righteous.

The Brits were busy dealing with Napoleon at the time who had been taking over most of Europe; the US war was a bit of a sideshow they dealt with in their spare time.

So we (Canucks) didn't get taken over, and you (Yanks) stopped getting your sailors impressed. But yes it made Britain respect you upstarts more. You rebuilt the White House (already previously whitewashed), and everyone pretty much just called it even...

Building a canal?

Not the Aquaduct, or the great wall? Or the creation of land like the Palm Island or Flevoland? Aztec pyramids, Egyptian pyramids?

The conditions the canal were built in were atrocious, but the engineering had already been done before. Like the French building the Suez Canal.