RonD1120

House of Cards

RonD1120

Oh, I see. Translation of the soul and spirit are unfamiliar terms for you.

Not only are they unfamiliar, they have nothing to do with the topic. And they are silly.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

*********So in my cod psychology view, Claire Underwood is a sociopath.

Is this correct? Is she exhibiting the signs? What about Francis?

I agree, both Claire and Francis are sociopaths/psychopaths.

Kill them with fire B|

I think season 7 will be explosive. Francis stated that he will kill Claire if she removes him from the circle of power.

How do you think the intervening season 6 will go? B|B|
Werewolves not swearwolves

m529gft

Netflix has the entire season 6 available. We binge watched it.

Spoiler Alert

After illegally manipulating the electoral system, Francis Underwood becomes the president but is being dogged by the MSM. Claire is the vice president and murders her lover, a biographer and staff writer because he has damning evidence against them.

Francis resigns allowing Claire to become president. The plan is to rule the country for the next eight years with him in the shadows but still wielding power.

He senses Claire is pushing him into abandonment and threatens to kill her. The final scene depicts Claire facing the audience and defiantly claiming, "Now it's my turn."

The similarities between the show and our past presidential campaign are chilling.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Spoiler Alert

After illegally manipulating the electoral system, Francis Underwood becomes the president but is being dogged by the MSM. Claire is the vice president and murders her lover, a biographer and staff writer because he has damning evidence against them.

Francis resigns allowing Claire to become president. The plan is to rule the country for the next eight years with him in the shadows but still wielding power.

He senses Claire is pushing him into abandonment and threatens to kill her. The final scene depicts Claire facing the audience and defiantly claiming, "Now it's my turn."

The similarities between the show and our past presidential campaign are chilling.

Excellent summation. But that was season 5, the current season, hence my jest

m529gft

Spoiler Alert

OOPS, my mistake.

If there is a season 6, I believe the theme will be a vicious battle between Claire and Francis. She has proven herself to be not only an accomplice to murder but a black widow as well. I think she will have Francis murdered. I also think she will sleep, literally, with Russia's president Viktor Petrov.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Spoiler Alert

OOPS, my mistake.

If there is a season 6, I believe the theme will be a vicious battle between Claire and Francis. She has proven herself to be not only an accomplice to murder but a black widow as well. I think she will have Francis murdered. I also think she will sleep, literally, with Russia's president Viktor Petrov.

She might well get Frank, but I'd put money on creepy Doug assassinating her if she does

m529gft

Spoiler Alert

OOPS, my mistake.

She might well get Frank, but I'd put money on creepy Doug assassinating her if she does

That point has merit. Hammerschmidt from The Washington Herald is closing in on Doug. Creepy Doug could be one of the first casualties in the new administration.

RonD1120

Spoiler Alert

OOPS, my mistake.

That point has merit. Hammerschmidt from The Washington Herald is closing in on Doug. Creepy Doug could be one of the first casualties in the new administration.

I'd say that Doug has the most interesting character arc, and is IMO the most interesting character in the show who is clearly struggling with guilt over the things the Underwoods demand of him. The Underwoods are clearly devoid of guilt and thus Doug is the conscience of the show.

I'd be very surprised if he wasn't still in the show for some time yet.

He's been set up to be in conflict with Claire and I'm sure he'll be hacked off when he finds out the Frank had Leann killed.

Maybe Hammerschmidt might be able to turn him in the coming season

m529gft

Spoiler Alert

OOPS, my mistake.

I'd say that Doug has the most interesting character arc, and is IMO the most interesting character in the show who is clearly struggling with guilt over the things the Underwoods demand of him. The Underwoods are clearly devoid of guilt and thus Doug is the conscience of the show.

I'd be very surprised if he wasn't still in the show for some time yet.

He's been set up to be in conflict with Claire and I'm sure he'll be hacked off when he finds out the Frank had Leann killed.

Maybe Hammerschmidt might be able to turn him in the coming season

You have good insight into character analysis and development. Sadly, will have to wait a year, no doubt, to learn what happens.