jclalor

Trump's severed head

Freedom of speech is at issue here but when you have a public figure and they hold court to a mass of people then they should practice some social responsibility. She is/was a representative of CNN and they have every right to terminate her ass when the court of public opinion is screaming loud and clear what it thinks of her twisted-ass stunt.

"Well she apologized and it was heartfelt; her getting fired is a knee-jerk reaction and wrong." Bullshit! If someone held up a dummy head dripping with blood of your spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, sister, brother, father, mother or close relative, I can imagine you wouldn't be so calm or understanding - I know I wouldn't.

Kathy Griffin is an old dried up, obnoxious hag looking for attention. She knew damn well what she was doing before she went through with her stunt and it's working to a degree but it back-fired big time. And finally, the POTUS is fair game because it's been tradition by cartoonists, writers, media, etc. since the beginning of time but that bitch went too far.

BIGUN

She gave a very heartfelt apology on the airwaves. Said she had pushed the line as a comedienne and then stepped over it. She was more truthful in her apology than most politicians... I respected her tone and demeanor. It's a shame that CNN pulled her after that apology.

Which is more than Ted Nugent has ever done:

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Phil1111

I think that trump's attitude that his populist attitudes and ideas. Will be the only policy out of the WH is leading to a rapidly spiraling lack of respect all around.

Co**holster
Severed Head
http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/ken-jennings-barron-trump-tweet-twitter-donald-trump-jr/

Trump is providing a golden opportunity for comedians all over to make fun of him. Although Griffin's joke was in extremely bad taste, Trump's continued use of Twitter to bully people around is part of the problem.

And it goes on....

Ken Jennings Mocks Barron Trump, Gets Slammed by Donald Trump Jr.

Barron Trump saw a very long necktie on a heap of expired deli meat in a dumpster. He thought it was his dad & his little heart is breaking

Stay classy libs
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

And it goes on....

Ken Jennings Mocks Barron Trump, Gets Slammed by Donald Trump Jr.

Barron Trump saw a very long necktie on a heap of expired deli meat in a dumpster. He thought it was his dad & his little heart is breaking

Stay classy libs

I don't think it's proper to bring Barron into any punchline but it's kind of a stretch to say that this is a joke deriding Barron vs a joke deriding Trump as looking like old meat in a dumpster.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Channman

She rolled her eyes...canceled out any other statement she made from that point on.

She also wiggled her head to left and right @ 39 seconds into the video Indicating "NO" with that body language IMO as she said the words "...I was wrong..." - Whether people believe it or not body language tells the truth.

Would not want to be in her shoes from now 'till her end.

wan2doit

Whether people believe it or not body language tells the truth.

It may be used as an indicator in one person's perception of another, but to say it "tells the truth" is not a statement based in fact.

I would pretty much never rely on anyone's interpretation of body language to, for instance, convict somebody of a crime.

Yes, it has been done, most notably in the 2004 Scott Peterson case. I think the jury was wrong to take it into consideration as opposed to actual evidence.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Agreed Quade - I was trying to convey my personal interpretation of her body language and should have made that more clear - I do believe that the body can expose lies without doubt. Law enforcement relies heavily on it in many ways. Of course it is not great to base an interpretation on one signal from a persons body and I would hate to see a person convicted of anything based soley on body language. But as far as Ms Griffin goes - the eye roll and head wiggling did it for me. Regardless of politics I do not think she was being sincere and probably came close to puking as she made it.