funjumper101

Trumps favorite African-American supporter

David Clarke is a perfect example of the quality of people that support Rump. A complete lowlife dirtbag.

I hope that that victim of the criminal conspiracy wins an enormous settlement.

For those here that served in the military, I look forward to your commentary on his costume that he wears to impress the gullible.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jonswaine/status/864927471099105280

http://reverbpress.com/news/stolen-valor-army-vet-sheriff-clarke-toy-uniform/

funjumper101

David Clarke is a perfect example of the quality of people that support Rump. A complete lowlife dirtbag.

I hope that that victim of the criminal conspiracy wins an enormous settlement.

For those here that served in the military, I look forward to your commentary on his costume that he wears to impress the gullible.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jonswaine/status/864927471099105280

http://reverbpress.com/news/stolen-valor-army-vet-sheriff-clarke-toy-uniform/

Just looks like bling to me.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

aphid

Apparently including an Israeli Traffic Police pin.

Maybe they all meet at Policemen Balls and have a pin-exchange?

Maybe. Nothing wrong with collecting pins.

Wearing them on a uniform, clearly trying to act like they are medals or awards to impress the uninformed, however...

Not too surprising from this idiot.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

For those here that served in the military,

I've looked at several pictures of him in dress uniform and I don't see any military medals/ribbons., so that's a moot point... but, I've never been a cop, so I'll let them speak to it. I have seen pics of NYPD wearing military "style" ribbons attached to their badge, but am pretty sure it's like the military. You don't wear what you weren't awarded.

EDIT: Spelling
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

For those here that served in the military,

I've looked at several pictures of him in dress uniform and I don't see any military medals/ribbons., so that's a moot point... but, I've never been a cop, so I'll let them speak to it. I have seen pics of NYPD wearing military "style" ribbons attached to their badge, but am pretty sure it's like the military. You don't wear what you weren't awarded.

EDIT: Spelling

No one is claiming that he wears military ribbons, but he wears different types of unawarded pins and medals that give the appearances of being awarded.

I gotta be honest, from what I know of the guy the fact that he unconditionally defends the members of his staff who murdered an inmate is kind of a bigger deal than whatever he chooses to put on his made-up uniform.

By comparison, this feels kinda petty.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

I gotta be honest, from what I know of the guy the fact that he unconditionally defends the members of his staff who murdered an inmate is kind of a bigger deal than whatever he chooses to put on his made-up uniform.

By comparison, this feels kinda petty.

He also has his deputies arrest guys who offend him. Really. There's a pending lawsuit.

Its far more about his overall attitude. Which is pretty elitist and condescending.

And it makes it somewhat unsurprising that he's done crap like pressing false OWI charges against a woman to hide the fact that the accident she was in was the fault of the deputy that was the other party in that accident.

Or that someone died of thirst while in the Milwaukee County jail.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

Add to the list of "achievements" for this fine example of a Rump supporter - plagiarism.

His master's thesis on homeland security, for his masters from the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.

That makes him supremely qualified for this administration.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/05/politics/sheriff-clarke-plagiarism/

billvon

>Apparently including an Israeli Traffic Police pin.

How do you know he didn't risk his life defending Israeli traffic from terrorists?

Because if he had, he would make sure to tell everyone about it.

He's really a thug and a bully.

He's a cartoon asshole. He's Yosemite Sam but not funny and an actual human who has apparently done some very illegal things. Is he a serious contender for a job in our government or are they floating him just so we feel better about the more moderate nutjob he actually wants in the position?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

JerryBaumchen

And, once again, I have to wonder: Where in the world do they get these clowns?

:S

Well, Ringling Brothers just shutdown, so there are lots of them seeking work: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/21/nyregion/ringling-brothers-circus-takes-final-bow.html:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

DJL

He's a cartoon asshole. He's Yosemite Sam but not funny and an actual human who has apparently done some very illegal things. Is he a serious contender for a job in our government or are they floating him just so we feel better about the more moderate nutjob he actually wants in the position?

Well, I don't know what "they" (Trump admin) are doing.

AFAIK, all the announcements have come from Clarke, not Trump (or any of his minions).

It may be true, or it may be more of Clarke's garbage. In fact, DHS has said publicly that they would announce any appointments that are made and they haven't announced that one.

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke rescinds acceptance of Homeland Security post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/06/17/milwaukee-sheriff-david-clarke-rescinds-acceptance-of-homeland-security-post/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.