sonnyblu

Are you still OK that Hillary lost?

Please choose the most accurate option, thanks!

Edit:
I chose option 7.

I didn't vote. I was out of town unexpectedly and didn't think I could get an absentee ballot out in time.

I would have probably voted for Kasich. He was my choice given the initial options.

sonnyblu

Please choose the most accurate option, thanks!

Edit:
I chose option 7.

I didn't vote. I was out of town unexpectedly and didn't think I could get an absentee ballot out in time.

I would have probably voted for Kasich. He was my choice given the initial options.

Trump's not stupid, he's crazy. Having said that, sanity is overrated.

Hillary, OTOH, is evil.

It's a nasty choice to make, but barking mad is slightly preferable to unbridled malevolence.

Patrick Stewart in drag has been tapped to play Kellyanne Conway. I vote for Gilbert Gottfried in pantsuit drag as Hillary's Doppelgänger.

winsor

It's a nasty choice to make, but barking mad is slightly preferable to unbridled malevolence.

Patrick Stewart in drag has been tapped to play Kellyanne Conway. I vote for Gilbert Gottfried in pantsuit drag as Hillary's Doppelg�nger.

In the end, Trump voters were merely compelled, while Hillary's snarling was painful enough to break the Clinton sire bond for good.

winsor

***Please choose the most accurate option, thanks!

Edit:
I chose option 7.

Trump's not stupid, he's crazy. Having said that, sanity is overrated.

Hillary, OTOH, is evil.

Patrick Stewart in drag has been tapped to play Kellyanne Conway. I vote for Gilbert Gottfried in pantsuit drag as Hillary's Doppelgänger.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I so hope Saturday Night Live does this.

nolhtairt

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I so hope Saturday Night Live does this.

I don't think you're going to see a lot of ugly-shaming of females on SNL. Crazy? Sure. They crazy-shame all the time, but there's just not going to be a lot of ugly-shaming.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

winsor

Hillary, OTOH, is evil.

Out of curiosity, what exactly makes Hillary "evil" to you?

Observing her track record for decades.

Such a perfect non-answer. If I was a cynical man I'd say it's almost like you don't really believe what you're saying and are just looking for a reaction:|
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

skinnay

Hillary, OTOH, is evil.

Clearly because she runs a child slavery ring out of the basement of a pizza restaurant. Please, everybody knows that.

Plus something about emails and Benghazi. But the pizza thing is by far the worst.

>Observing her track record for decades.

If only she had a less evil record - perhaps one that included multiple sexual assaults, bankruptcies and fraud lawsuits.

But no. Instead, she's created a giant evil empire distributing evil drugs, food and clothing to the most evil people in the world. And preserving evil forests. It's hard to believe how much evil food has been grown with the evil seeds they have sent to thousands of cruel. evil farmers. It would boggle your mind. So be happy you don't know.

skinnay

Hillary, OTOH, is evil.

She's not evil per say, she is however incredibly i.e. (extremely or unusually) incompetent, unskilled, amateurish, clumsy, ineffective, deficient, wanting. That's all I got to say about that.

Channman

Hillary, OTOH, is evil.

She's not evil per say, she is however incredibly i.e. (extremely or unusually) incompetent, unskilled, amateurish, clumsy, ineffective, deficient, wanting. That's all I got to say about that.

No kidding, just in her time at Wellesly and Yale Law you see nothing but failure and mediocrity.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

Hillary, OTOH, is evil.

No kidding, just in her time at Wellesly and Yale Law you see nothing but failure and mediocrity.

Failure...no not at all, she was very successful in doing failure very well as Sec. of State. Now as a Senator, let me think what her accomplishments where...ahh...let me see...damn can't think of anything.

Now, now... she was the primary sponsor of five bills enacted:

S. 3317 (110th): A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 101 West Main Street in Waterville, New York, as the “Corporal John P. ...
S. 3145 (110th): A bill to designate a portion of United States Route 20A, located in Orchard Park, New York, as the “Timothy J. Russert Highway”.
S. 993 (110th): Pediatric Research Improvement Act
S. 3613 (109th): A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2951 New York Highway 43 in Averill Park, New York, as the “Major ...
S. 1241 (108th): Kate Mullany National Historic Site Act

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/hillary_clinton/300022
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

>Now, now... she was the primary sponsor of five bills enacted:

13. You have to click "see more." And you missed some of the other bills she sponsored (417 of them) -

S. 272 (109th): Caribbean National Forest Act of 2005

S. 1425 (108th): A bill to amend the Safe Drinking Water Act to reauthorize the New York City Watershed Protection Program.

S. 182 (111th): Paycheck Fairness Act

S. 19 (110th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow taxpayers to designate a portion of their income tax payment to provide assistance to homeless veterans, and for other purposes.

S.Res. 720 (110th): A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month.

S. 20 (110th): Protecting Patients and Health Care Act

S. 3707 (110th): National Principal Recruitment Act

S. 3706 (110th): Elimination of the Single Parent Tax Act of 2008

S. 3708 (110th): Health Professions and Primary Care Reinvestment Act

S. 3609 (110th): Lead-Safe Housing for Kids Act of 2008

S. 3635 (110th): Supporting Mentors, Supporting Our Youth Act of 2008

S. 3631 (110th): Medically Fragile Children’s Act of 2008

S. 3586 (110th): Green Hospitals, Healthy Hospitals Act of 2008

S. 3588 (110th): Healthy Food for Healthy Lives Act of 2008

S. 3587 (110th): Greening the Healthcare Workforce Act of 2008

S. 3567 (110th): A bill to establish a Commission on the conflict between Russia and Georgia, and for other purposes.

S. 3541 (110th): Iraqi Refugee and Internally Displaced Persons Humanitarian Assistance, Resettlement, and Security Act of 2008

S. 3544 (110th): Superfund Polluter Pays Act

S. 3520 (110th): Josh Miller HEARTS Act

S. 3511 (110th): Civil Rights History Project Act of 2008

S. 3513 (110th): Renovation Rule Improvement Act of 2008

S. 3497 (110th): Food Insecurity Reduction Act of 2008

S. 3502 (110th): Children’s Environmental Health and Safety Risk Reduction Act

S. 3470 (110th): Support for Iraq Oil Trust Act of 2008

S.Con.Res. 97 (110th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress regarding sexual assaults and rape in the military.

S. 3419 (110th): Veterans Disability Benefits Claims Modernization Act of 2008

S. 3444 (110th): Nuclear Facility and Material Security Act of 2008

S. 3334 (110th): Strengthening Communities Through Education and Integration Act of 2008

S. 3307 (110th): PRO-VETS Act of 2008

S. 3139 (110th): Oversight of the Performance and Effectiveness of National Contracting Act of 2008

S. 3028 (110th): Senior Year Community Service Act

S. 3027 (110th): COACH Act

S. 2992 (110th): Armed Forces Housing Security Act

S. 2971 (110th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for a suspension of the highway fuel tax, and for other purposes.

S. 2944 (110th): Child Welfare Workforce Improvement Act

S.Res. 542 (110th): A resolution designating April 2008 as “National STD Awareness Month”.

S. 2921 (110th): Caring for Wounded Warriors Act of 2008

S. 2916 (110th): Guaranteeing Real Accountability in Federal Transactions Act
Sponsor: Sen. Hillary Clinton [D-NY, 2001-2009]

S. 2877 (110th): Pediatric, Adolescent, and Young Adult Cancer Survivorship Research and Quality of Life Act of 2008

S. 2862 (110th): A bill to provide for National Science Foundation and National Aeronautics and Space Administration utilization of the Arecibo Observatory.

S. 2866 (110th): Corporate Executive Compensation Accountability and Transparency Act

S. 2854 (110th): National Guard and Reserve Medical Readiness Act of 2008

S. 2801 (110th): Mortgage Enhancement and Modification Act of 2008

S. 2584 (110th): PEPFAR Accountability and Transparency Act

S. 2574 (110th): Mortgage Refinancing Initiative Act of 2008

S. 2524 (110th): Davis-Bacon Enforcement Act of 2007

S. 2514 (110th): Standing with Minimum Wage Earners Act of 2007

S. 2480 (110th): Nursing Home Quality and Transparency Act

S. 2476 (110th): Improved Vaccine Supply Act

S. 2456 (110th): Influenza Vaccine Security Act of 2007

S. 2426 (110th): Congressional Oversight of Iraq Agreements Act of 2007

S. 2395 (110th): Adoption Improvement Act of 2007

S. 2341 (110th): FIRST Act

S. 2310 (110th): Homeowners’ Defense Act of 2007

S. 2244 (110th): Lead Elimination, Abatement, and Poisoning Prevention Act of 2007

S. 2222 (110th): Trade Agreement Assessment Act

S. 2114 (110th): American Home Ownership Preservation Act of 2007

S. 2082 (110th): Coordinated Environmental Public Health Network Act of 2007

S. 2059 (110th): Airline Flight Crew Technical Corrections Act

S. 2054 (110th): Neighborhood Reclamation and Revitalization Program Act of 2007

S. 1950 (110th): A bill to require a report on contingency planning for the redeployment of United States forces from Iraq.

S. 1898 (110th): Military Family and Medical Leave Act

S. 1888 (110th): Korean War Veterans Recognition Act of 2007

S. 1816 (110th): National Women’s Rights History Project Act

S. 1823 (110th): Ready to Learn Act

S. 1793 (110th): Home Lead Safety Tax Credit Act of 2007

S. 1801 (110th): A bill to require a study on the relocation of the Sector Buffalo

S. 1800 (110th): Compassionate Care for Servicewomen Act

S. 1763 (110th): Cold War Medal Act of 2007

S. 1705 (110th): Nuclear Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007

S. 1712 (110th): Screening for Health of Infants and Newborns Act

S. 1604 (110th): Nursing Education and Quality of Health Care Act of 2007

S. 1485 (110th): Milk Import Tariff Equity Act

S. 1480 (110th): Gold Star Parents Annuity Act of 2007

>No kidding, just in her time at Wellesly and Yale Law you see nothing but failure and mediocrity.

Well, she certainly failed at getting divorces, sexually assaulting people and declaring bankruptcy. Her resume is sadly lacking in such important successes.

BIGUN

Now, now... she was the primary sponsor of five bills enacted:

S. 3317 (110th): A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 101 West Main Street in Waterville, New York, as the “Corporal John P. ...
S. 3145 (110th): A bill to designate a portion of United States Route 20A, located in Orchard Park, New York, as the “Timothy J. Russert Highway”.
S. 993 (110th): Pediatric Research Improvement Act
S. 3613 (109th): A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2951 New York Highway 43 in Averill Park, New York, as the “Major ...
S. 1241 (108th): Kate Mullany National Historic Site Act

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/hillary_clinton/300022

Well OK...so there seems to be a trickle of activity that makes us yawn. June 9, 2003 she released her memoir "Living History" which supposedly sold 200,000 the first day only to find out they where purchased and ended up in a Warehouse for storage. No one even read the damn thing, but some dumb ass paid her a lot of money to publish it, so that is a great accomplishment.:P

She had limited involvement at best.

In the end America is better off having her sidelined walking her dog in the woods and occasionally have strange but yet familiar people make it past Secret Service protection to take a selfie with a political Dinosaur.