Phil1111

Judge blocks Trump's revised travel ban again!

You just keep dreaming about a so called criminal investigation!

:D:D

sorry Bill

This investigation is a shame which broke all the rules when it started.

:D:D

I am starting to feel sorry for all of you who drool for this.

NOT!

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

You just keep dreaming about a so called criminal investigation!

It is an investigation and it has resulted in criminal charges. That's reality, and denying it is dreamland.

This investigation is a shame which broke all the rules when it started.

So why is it happening? Mueller is a Republican, and he was tasked with the investigation by one of Trump's own cabinet appointments (who you said were all stellar, so there can't be anything wrong with him).

It's not a conspiracy controlled by the MSM. It's not a witchhunt by the Democrats. It's an investigation that this Republican Administration asked for. How is that a sham? And if it is a sham, whose fault is it if not the people that started it... the Trump administration.:D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

And none of it has anything to do with so-called collusion. They are process crimes based on an investigation. They have nothing to do with Trump. Keep your wet dreams going
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

And none of it has anything to do with so-called collusion. They are process crimes based on an investigation.

Based on an investigation? Yeah... that's why you have an investigation. How do you figure an investigation that uncovers crimes is a sham?

They have nothing to do with Trump.

Do you not want to wait and see what Flynn has to say first?

'Cos, y'know, you're all about having 'all the facts' before jumping to conclusions:D

normiss

Says Mr. Pot.

I will Revel in the Meltdown that you and yours will have if and when Trump is cleared. Which at this point, it looks to me like, he will be. Cuz at this point nothing has come forth, no evidence has been produced, nothing has been reported, that indicates collusion. Which, by the way, is not a crime.

Please carry on. I am enjoying the show.
Abraham Lincoln

>And none of it has anything to do with so-called collusion.

Except for the Trump aide who pled guilty to lying about Trump's collusion with Russia, of course. And Flynn's promising the Russians that sanctions would be "ripped up" if Trump won. And Trump publicly asking Russia to hack the US and promising a reward if they did.

Other than that, you mean.

>I will Revel in the Meltdown that you and yours will have if and when Trump is cleared.

It seems like only yesterday that you were claiming "there's NO PROOF! There's NO CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!" Now you are praying that Trump is cleared of his crimes.

Your desperation is once again showing.

I expect no reveling on your part.
You have your head in sand to ignore the facts that have been released so far.

Jr. is set to be subpoenaed and has already been shown to have lied. Recent events tell me that's already a chargeable offense.

It's the information game now of trapping individuals in lies and omissions of what actually happened. Seems Flynn's singing is pretty sweet music.
Pence should be next. Which I would prefer as he's next in line for the POTUS title, and that concerns me as much as the current idiot holding that title.
Third person in line is only slightly less concerning.

Time will tell, but there's already more progress in less time than Watergate.

Which, by the way, is not a crime.

Correct. There is no such crime. Getting help from the Russians is also not a crime. Impeachment does not require a crime.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Correct. There is no such crime. Getting help from the Russians is also not a crime. Impeachment does not require a crime.

Finally, somebody who almost gets it. Just to add on, there is no crime for collusion and no collusion with Trump will be found in my opinion. However, Mueller already knows this. He's not after him for collusion but rather anything he can find that the Dems can claim they need to impeach him for. In the end all they're trying to do is overturn the people's vote because they don't like it.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

In the end all they're trying to do is overturn the people's vote because they don't like it.

You keep saying this and you sound really, really stupid because of it.

Just say 'the election result' THAT'S correct and gets your point across.

When you try to say 'the people's vote' you're demonstrably wrong. More people voted for Clinton - or do you still not get that?

rushmc

[]

Finally, somebody who almost gets it. Just to add on, there is no crime for collusion and no collusion with Trump will be found in my opinion. However, Mueller already knows this. He's not after him for collusion but rather anything he can find that the Dems can claim they need to impeach him for.

So why is Mueller, a lifelong republican appointed to this investigation by Trump’s own deputy AG, so desperate to do the dems’ job for them?

Think about it...

jakee

***[]

Finally, somebody who almost gets it. Just to add on, there is no crime for collusion and no collusion with Trump will be found in my opinion. However, Mueller already knows this. He's not after him for collusion but rather anything he can find that the Dems can claim they need to impeach him for.

So why is Mueller, a lifelong republican appointees to this investigation by Trump’s own deputy AG, so desperate to do the dems’ job for them?

Think about it...

Comey was a lifelong Republican too. Marc is using his "Through the Looking Glass" logic again.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******[]

So why is Mueller, a lifelong republican appointees to this investigation by Trump’s own deputy AG, so desperate to do the dems’ job for them?

Think about it...

Comey was a lifelong Republican too. Marc is using his "Through the Looking Glass" logic again.

Not to mention that, even if all these republicans had signed up to create a conspiracy theory for the benefit of 'the Dems'... they still couldn't impeach Trump without further support from elected republicans in the legislature.

Just goes to show how much Trump's campaign relied on creating a culture of fear when his supporters see nothing but enemies wherever they look - even throughout their own party!

DanG

Getting help from the Russians is a crime if there is a quid pro quo arrangement. For instance making sanctions go away in exchange for disinformation and hacking campaigns.

What crime would that be?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***Getting help from the Russians is a crime if there is a quid pro quo arrangement. For instance making sanctions go away in exchange for disinformation and hacking campaigns.

What crime would that be?

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/security/reports/2017/12/07/443833/donald-trump-criminal-conspiracy-law/

rushmc

Finally, somebody who almost gets it. Just to add on, there is no crime for collusion and no collusion with Trump will be found in my opinion. However, Mueller already knows this. He's not after him for collusion but rather anything he can find that the Dems can claim they need to impeach him for. In the end all they're trying to do is overturn the people's vote because they don't like it.

There is a reason why trump changed his mind on Moore. Why he went out campaigning last night for Moore after he said he would not.

trump changed his mind after the latest hamburger was served up by Mueller. trump needs every vote in the upcoming impeachment. trump is also trying to keep his kids out of the crowbar hotel.

Phil1111

There is a reason why trump changed his mind on Moore. Why he went out campaigning last night for Moore after he said he would not.

trump changed his mind after the latest hamburger was served up by Mueller. trump needs every vote in the upcoming impeachment. trump is also trying to keep his kids out of the crowbar hotel.

The only thing this wet dream of yours is doing for you is messing up your bed.
Abraham Lincoln