Icemann

Clinton Campaign Volunteer Fired for calling fallen Navy SEAL widow an "idiot"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4273546/Former-Clinton-volunteer-fired-tweet-SEAL-widow.html#comments

His following tweet tried to explain that the former was a "poorly worded tweet". Apparently it was well-worded. This cheeky bugger deleted his account only 30 minutes after, when the whole internet called him out on his outrageous remark and he was immediately fired from his employer, the Chicago Liberty Advisor Group, for being a massive disgrace.

There goes the Instant Karma. Justice has been well served... All service members can have my utmost respect.

I love the post headline, as if that has anything to do with who this person is....

Perhaps you could have used a title "Walmart shopper fired for ....."

"Liberty Advisor Group person fired for...." is actually the correct headline. That is who he actually worked for. That is actually what he did

you people.... I mean really.

It doesn't mean he's wrong, it just means he got his pee pee slapped for daring to slap the sacred cow. I recall a certain Republican presidential candidate attacking a Gold Star family as a political prop and he went on to be POTUS. I suppose it's was ok then because he tells it like it is, unlike those libtard fake news consumers attacking our outstanding veterans. The hypocrisy is rampant.

melch

It doesn't mean he's wrong, it just means he got his pee pee slapped for daring to slap the sacred cow. I recall a certain Republican presidential candidate attacking a Gold Star family as a political prop and he went on to be POTUS. I suppose it's was ok then because he tells it like it is, unlike those libtard fake news consumers attacking our outstanding veterans. The hypocrisy is rampant.

The idea for raiding this compound, partly in pursuit of the leader of AQAP leader (who wasn’t there) was presented to Trump over dinner one night, and according to NBC News, military representatives “told Trump that they doubted that the Obama administration would have been bold enough to try it,” which was apparently good enough to get him to sign off.

Then almost everything that could go wrong did go wrong. The militants knew they were coming, possibly tipped off by the increased sound of drones in the area. The team encountered stronger resistance than it expected. A couple of dozen civilians were killed (we don’t know exactly how many, but it could be as many as 30), including children, among them an 8-year-old American girl. Owens was killed. A $75 million Osprey aircraft was damaged in a “hard landing” and had to be destroyed lest it fall into AQAP’s hands.

We all know that if it had been Hillary Clinton who ordered the Yemen raid, there would already be multiple congressional investigations underway and subpoenas would be falling like rain. That’s one thing the White House doesn’t have to worry about. But they decided that the way to handle questions about the botched raid was to use Ryan Owens as a shield. The raid was a terrific success, said spokesman Sean Spicer, and “anyone that would suggest it’s not a success does a disservice to the life of Chief Ryan Owens.”

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

tkhayes

I love the post headline, as if that has anything to do with who this person is....

Perhaps you could have used a title "Walmart shopper fired for ....."

"Liberty Advisor Group person fired for...." is actually the correct headline. That is who he actually worked for. That is actually what he did

you people.... I mean really.

Well, anyone who allows Trump to use their grief as a shield for his own incompetence is probably an idiot.

And using Ryan Owens death as a shield is exactly what Trump and Spicer have done.

A general note on news sources to those not living in the UK:

The Daily Mail is to Britain what the National Enquirer is to the US.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

RMK

A general note on news sources to those not living in the UK:

The Daily Mail is to Britain what the National Enquirer is to the US.

Is the Daily Mail still read by the wives of the people who run the country?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

melch

I chose Dailymail instead of Fox only because it's a liberal news media. And the fact that this guy insult the FALLEN military hero and his griefing spouse alone is repulsive. He deserves a rocket up his ass. Regardless of the political view, the men and women in uniform are the reason that some people can sit back and being a gobshite like this without being drafted. Imagine if it's your family member or spouse died on the line of duty and suddenly you are insulted by some fatfuck in suit on twitter, I doubt you wouldn't want to wreck him.

>And the fact that this guy insult the FALLEN military hero and his griefing spouse
>alone is repulsive.

Agreed. I feel the same way about Trump.

>Imagine if it's your family member or spouse died on the line of duty and suddenly
>you are insulted by some fatfuck in suit on twitter, I doubt you wouldn't want to
>wreck him.

Yep. Now imagine it's the president who's doing that.

Icemann

I chose Dailymail instead of Fox only because it's a liberal news media.

MediUM - it's singular.

And it's only liberal on comparison with, say, Breitbart.

Even Conservapedia states that it's right wing:

The Daily Mail is the second biggest selling British tabloid newspaper. It supports the Conservative Party. It is right-wing in its editorial stances...

The Daily Mail was founded as a broadsheet newspaper in 1896, but changed to a tabloid format 75 years later. Its closest rival in terms of being less liberal is the Daily Express, which sells far fewer copies.

melch

Someone on my feed posted the story that "Democrats Refused to Stand for Family of Fallen Seal" during the congressional address and this guy says they should all be lynched. It was a load of shit, fake news story. I posted, "How about we quit using soldiers as political canon fodder." Oh boy, the backlash for daring to think dead service members shouldn't be used as political pawns. I could probably throw a cancer kid into traffic and wouldn't draw as much heat.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Icemann

I chose Dailymail instead of Fox only because it's a liberal news media.

If you think the Daily Mail is liberal then you are so far-right you can't even see the centre:|

And the fact that this guy insult the FALLEN military hero and his griefing spouse alone is repulsive.

He insulted the greiving widow, and that is repulsive (exactly as repulsive as what then candidate Trump said during the campaign, BTW) but he didn't insult the soldier. Now who is it that insult military heroes again? Oh yeah, Trump does.

All service members can have my utmost respect.

Does Bradley Manning have your utmost respect?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***I chose Dailymail instead of Fox only because it's a liberal news media.

If you think the Daily Mail is liberal then you are so far-right you can't even see the centre:|

And the fact that this guy insult the FALLEN military hero and his griefing spouse alone is repulsive.

He insulted the greiving widow, and that is repulsive (exactly as repulsive as what then candidate Trump said during the campaign, BTW) but he didn't insult the soldier. Now who is it that insult military heroes again? Oh yeah, Trump does.

All service members can have my utmost respect.

Does Bradley Manning have your utmost respect?

Show me if he said anything insulting the military. Maybe Hillary is more gobsuitable to be in charge of the country? And really? Do we have to be this specific? Is generalisation not a thing anymore in 2017? How about "all service members of all genders (including non-binary fluid pan sexual)- active, honourably discharged, and the ones in the dust; who had been deployed to war zones and have committed no crimes, treasonous act or anything wrong once in their life" can have my utmost respect? Bloody hell. If I said "I love British people", would you then proceed to question if I love Jack the Reaper too?

Also I'm not far right, and it's funny that you assume so - in fact I'm quite independent and support whichever party's policy that would more efficiently address current issues. Though I take no offense of your assumption based solely on my single statement; unlike some ultra-sensitive individuals do. I just don't understand all those hate that Trump gets. Are people just mad because Hillary lost or because Trump won? Like him or not, he's the President, let's just hope he brings this country back together.

Peace.:)

Show me if he said anything insulting the military.

You were asleep when he was talking shit about McCain?

Do we have to be this specific?

"All service members" is specific. It specifically means "all service members". If you don't mean "all" then don't say "all". It's not my job to figure out which words you use because you mean it and which words you use because they sound good. It's your job to say what you mean if you want to be understood. Unless you don't want to be understood, in which case don't bitch about being misunderstood.

And yeah, since several of your fellow citizens on here in the past have professed to be so in thrall to the cult of the uniform that they do respect any service member no matter what they've done, to include rape and murder, you kinda do need to be specific. Blame them, not me.

Also I'm not far right, and it's funny that you assume so

Honestly, if you are generally aware of the positions the Daily Mail takes on most issues and you still think it is liberal then you really are on the far right, you just don't know it. And if you don't know what positions the Mail takes but simply assumed it was liberal because it's part of the media that isn't Fox or Breitbart then you're not necessarily far right, but still more right than you think.

I just don't understand all those hate that Trump gets.

He did the exact same thing as the guy you just called a repulsive, gobshite, fat fuck in a suit who deserves a rocket up his ass and who karmically deserved to be fired... and you don't understand why people dislike him? Did you mean all those things as terms of endearment?

Like him or not, he's the President, let's just hope he brings this country back together.

Could you name any actions he has taken thus far that would help to accomplish that goal? Would you say his attitude towards those who disagree with his policies as respectful or petulant?

If you want heat up this simple conversation then go elsewhere. Do you really think I care about your thoughts? You are the one whining and bitching about the presidential election result. How ironic it is that you demand tolerance and acceptance from everybody else, yet you tolerate and accept no ideology other than your own. I just wish you a nice day and carry on.

Icemann

If you want heat up this simple conversation then go elsewhere.

How am I heating it up?

Do you really think I care about your thoughts?

You're on a public discussion forum saying what you think. Didn't you want anyone else to respond with what they think? Why post at all then?

You are the one whining and bitching about the presidential election result.

Am I?

How ironic it is that you demand tolerance and acceptance from everybody else,

Do I?

yet you tolerate and accept no ideology other than your own.

Don't I? It's odd, you just told me to go somewhere else and not tell you what I think. Who's accepting who?

I just wish you a nice day and carry on.

No, you weren't just doing that, were you?;) I can tell you what you weren't doing though - answering any questions.

Again, why start a thread sharing thoughts if you're not ready for anyone to challenge you or disagree with you? If you're comfortable with your opinions you should be able to defend them, not just attack the person asking.

Icemann

If you want heat up this simple conversation then go elsewhere. Do you really think I care about your thoughts? You are the one whining and bitching about the presidential election result. How ironic it is that you demand tolerance and acceptance from everybody else, yet you tolerate and accept no ideology other than your own. I just wish you a nice day and carry on.

Irony score 100%

jakee

You were asleep when he was talking shit about McCain?

Honestly, if you are generally aware of the positions the Daily Mail takes on most issues and you still think it is liberal then you really are on the far right, you just don't know it. And if you don't know what positions the Mail takes but simply assumed it was liberal because it's part of the media that isn't Fox or Breitbart then you're not necessarily far right, but still more right than you think.

He did the exact same thing as the guy you just called a repulsive, gobshite, fat fuck in a suit who deserves a rocket up his ass and who karmically deserved to be fired... and you don't understand why people dislike him? Did you mean all those things as terms of endearment?

Could you name any actions he has taken thus far that would help to accomplish that goal? Would you say his attitude towards those who disagree with his policies as respectful or petulant?

Haha, I like your response.

So here we go...

I suggest you to re-study the history of the Cold War. John McCain, chairman of the United States Senate Select Committee of POW/MIA Affairs, covered up the fact that many POWs were left behind in Vietnam. Their stories were being kept from public view thanks to McCain’s efforts. Those POWs were purposely not returned by Hanoi after a peace treaty was signed in January 1973. In addition, the Pentagon has been withholding relevant details from the families of POWs for decades despite whistle-blowers who have revealed the DOD’s policy of debunking intelligence related to Vietnam War POWs.

Sure, this guy who betrays his fellow brothers in arms should be embraced like Bergdahl, whose betrayal indirectly led to the deaths of numerous soldiers participated in the search and rescue party. The ones returned from war were spat on by hippies and the ones captured were abandoned by their own country, tortured and rotted away in camps.

My great grandpa served in the Jungle of Burma with Royal Marines, my grandpa served with the US 1st Calvary Division in Vietnam, and I have been in the US for decades LEGALLY. I'm non-white, atheist, environmentalist, pro-choice and an active member of PETA. If that fits me right into the Alt-Right category then go ahead. Note my family were originally from the country that Trump is trying to militarily blockade over sea territory dispute. But we have yet to be offended by anything he said, and we will continue to support this great country like we always did.

If you feel like it's morally right to stomp the very same flag that also covers the bodies of service members that were killed in action, then feel free to leave and reside in whatever country that will grant you the liberty you wished for.

Also, if you feel like Hillary Clinton is a better candidate to be in charge of the country, then you are truly delusional. She has been in politics for long enough, and what has she accomplished? The attack on Benghazi?This woman lies in front of camera. Don't tell me it has nothing to do with her. Had Ambassador Stevens’ July 2012 request for 13 additional American security personnel been approved rather than rejected by Clinton appointee Under Secretary of State for Management Pat Kennedy, they would have traveled to Benghazi with the ambassador, and the attack might have been thwarted. Moreover, Clinton's failure to protect classified information provided insurgents direct opportunities to contemplate and carry out the attack.

So no, I wasn't asleep when Trump talked shit about McCain and Hillary was definitely asleep when the attack happened.

Nobody in this world is perfect, and most of the politicians would lie his/her way to the top. The fact that Trump was able to save his business from going completely bankrupt proves that he has enough intellegence. Don't quote on his "a small loan of a million dollars". That's his family wealth, has nothing to do with any of us.

Said the guy on Twitter did not insult the SEAL himself. Oh yea, if someone's spouse dies it is definitely reasonable to call his/her partner an idiot or a cuckhold out of respect.

On 6 August 2011, 18 SEALs died from a helicopter crash under the direct command of Barrack Obama. I did not see any of you blame Obama for their deaths? Maybe they just deserved it right? When American Hero (I MEAN IT) Chris Kyle was murdered cold blooded, did the Best-President-Ever Barrack Obama even mentioned his name once in the media? But the very same President ordered all flags to be flown at half mast when Whitney Houston drowned in her bath tub due to drug overdose. LOL. Under his administration, the whole Middle East was destabilised then ISIS was created and funded by the US. He and your dear Prime minister David Cameron just reckoned that it's somehow effective to bomb Syria to stop the flow of refugees fleeing all the bombs. Where were all those social justice warriors while Obama terrorising and killing innocent people with his drones?

Modern "liberalism" is nothing like the genuine Liberalism back in 1960s, when it was truly for civil rights. Morden liberalism is more like a form of shield for people who are socially insecure, sensitive, needing a "safe space" and their trivial opinions to be heard. Under 8 years of progressive globalisation, Detroit is ruined, Chicago has the strictest gun control in the whole US yet it somehow became the murder captical, and Sweden is now the official rape captical of the world; fully enriched by multiculturalism and leftie media censorship. I like how the exact same group of people protest for equal marriage rights and refugees simultaneously, not knowing that the refugees would stone homosexuals to death in their home countries. I have no problems with any religion, but i would expect them to follow the law of the lands that they step on. On the other hand, I would respect and obey their laws if I ever visit their homeland.

That's all I want to say and I've spent enough time writing this rebuttal. Feel free to agree or disagree.

Icemann

Haha, I like your response.

You do? Are there two different people posting from your account?

I suggest you to re-study the history of the Cold War. John McCain, chairman of the United States Senate Select Committee of POW/MIA Affairs, covered up the fact that many POWs were left behind in Vietnam. Their stories were being kept from public view thanks to McCain’s efforts. Those POWs were purposely not returned by Hanoi after a peace treaty was signed in January 1973. In addition, the Pentagon has been withholding relevant details from the families of POWs for decades despite whistle-blowers who have revealed the DOD’s policy of debunking intelligence related to Vietnam War POWs.

Several answers to this.

1) And this was McCain's fault because he chaired a committee on the subject 2 decades later? Do you have any evidence he was part of an intentional cover-up?

2) And you think this was what Trump was disrespecting McCain for? No, he disrespected McCain for being taken prisoner while serving his country. How low can you go?

3) Regardless of whether you think Trump should have insulted McCain over his military service, Trump still did exactly the same thing as the guy you started this thread over when he insulted a dead soldier's grieving family.

Sure, this guy who betrays his fellow brothers in arms should be embraced like Bergdahl, whose betrayal indirectly led to the deaths of numerous soldiers participated in the search and rescue party. The ones returned from war were spat on by hippies and the ones captured were abandoned by their own country, tortured and rotted away in camps.

So even though McCain was honorably discharged, had been deployed to a war zone, has committed no crimes or treasonous acts, it's ok to insult his service (let alone simply deny him your utmost respect) because you think he once let down US service members from his select committee?

Your grand statement is becoming more empty with every passing post.

But we have yet to be offended by anything he said,

So you're a hypocrite. Lots of people are.

If you feel like it's morally right to stomp the very same flag that also covers the bodies of service members that were killed in action, then feel free to leave and reside in whatever country that will grant you the liberty you wished for.

I don't feel there's any morality at all involved with stomping on a flag. It's just a flag. it's ethically neutral.

I'm not exactly sure why you're questioning my morals though. In the course of this thread I haven't defended anyone who insulted the grieving family members of a dead serviceman. You did. I would ask if you are going to feel free to leave for a country that grants you the liberty to stomp on the flag... but the US is one of those countries. Your ultimatum is confusing.

She has been in politics for long enough, and what has she accomplished? The attack on Benghazi?

Is that the only thing you know about her?

This woman lies in front of camera.

Trump lies everywhere.

Said the guy on Twitter did not insult the SEAL himself. Oh yea, if someone's spouse dies it is definitely reasonable to call his/her partner an idiot or a cuckhold out of respect.

A cuckold? I'm going to assume you don't know what that word means, because nowhere in the tweet did he say or imply that.

And if the guy insulted the seal by calling his wife an idiot, then you don't need to ask when Trump insulted a dead serviceman, do you? He insulted Captain Khan when he insulted his parents.

Under his administration, the whole Middle East was destabilised then ISIS was created and funded by the US.

Right, that wouldn't have anything to do with the ongoing military occupations he inherited. All his own fault.

Morden liberalism is more like a form of shield for people who are socially insecure, sensitive, needing a "safe space" and their trivial opinions to be heard.

Like when people want those they disagree with to leave the country entirely? So you're a 'mordern' liberal. Good to know.

I like how the exact same group of people protest for equal marriage rights and refugees simultaneously, not knowing that the refugees would stone homosexuals to death in their home countries.

No, that's almost never true. Quite often that's who they're seeking refuge from. I know that's a subtle difference and might seem like nitpicking to you, but I think it's important to keep in mind.

On the other hand, I would respect and obey their laws if I ever visit their homeland.

Even the ones about stoning people? Dude, that's sick.

I travel to a country I follow their laws. Simple as that. Stoning people to death is an execution method which I'm not involving in or commenting on. And a cuckhold is a method of insulting people.
Not only your hypocritical brain cannot differentiate between sarcasm and irony, but you also lack ability to conceive and understand statements made by opposition during an argument.

I don't feel there's any morality at all involved with stomping on a flag. It's just a flag. it's ethically neutral.

This is enough for me. You are just a worthless internet warrior who suffers low self esteem and is now mad because a foreign election didn't go your way after 8 years being breastfed rainbow and unicorn stories like a baby. Say that to the face of a soldier in person. I deeply regret wasting my precious time replying to your post.

Get lost.